|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is responsible for these three teenagers' problems?
(c) The government.
(d) Other children.
2. What does Miro feel over Artkin?
(a) He thinks that Artkin was a great big brother figure.
(b) Guilty that he used Artkin.
(c) He feels regret and anger over Artkin's death.
(d) He is happy Artkin is dead.
3. Why does Miro kill Kate?
(a) Because he was attacted to her.
(b) Because he thought she lied to distract him.
(c) Kate asks for her death.
(d) Because Kate disrespects him.
4. What is the dead child's name?
(a) Kevin McMann.
(b) Charles McMann.
(c) Kevin Charles.
(d) Charles McCain.
5. What does Miro admire about Artkin?
(a) His plan making ability.
(b) His looks.
(c) His intelligence.
(d) His ability to communicate with others.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ben assume that love happened?
2. To Ben, the day of the hijacking begins as __________________.
3. What has Raymond attempted to do to the hijackers?
4. Why is Raymond's death so sad?
5. Who is in charge with negotiations with the military?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)