1. In what time period is the novel set?
2. On what continent does the beginning of the novel take place?
(a) North America.
3. In Part 1, what is Ben anticipating?
(a) A visit from his mother and father.
(b) A test he must take.
(c) A meeting with a dean.
(d) A first date.
4. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
(a) Serial killings.
(b) Terrorist hijackings.
(c) Bell bottom jeans.
5. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
(a) His father has always been very important to him.
(b) His father was very abusive. Ben is nervous.
(c) His father will be bringing his mother who he has not seen for a while.
(d) Is it the first time he has been able to see his father since the bus hijacking.
6. Where did Ben grow up?
(a) In NYC.
(b) With his mother in the country.
(c) With his Aunt Kelly.
(d) On a military base.
This section contains 5,622 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)