* The novel begins with Ben Marchand narrating the story. It is the 1970s in the United States. During this time, there were many terrorist hijackings.
* Ben grew up on Fort Delta with his father and mother.
* His father was a part of a secret government group called Inner Delta.
* Miro has trained for many years to work with a terrorist group.
* The leader of his small unit, Artkin, has promised to let Miro participate.
* The terrorists will hijack the bus right after the last child has been picked up.
* Kate was not supposed to drive the school bus today. She is filling in for her uncle.
* When the terrorists take over the bus, they decide to keep Kate alive so she can keep the children calm.
* The terrorists give the children candy to make them do asleep.
* Ben thinks about the day of the...
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)