1. Who is the main character?
2. What is Annie's mother's name?
3. Where does Annie live?
4. Where did Annie's father serve during the war?
New York City.
5. What did Annie's father do during the war?
Served as a physician treating wounded soldiers.
6. Why is Annie nervous about seeing her father again?
She is afraid that he will be changed by the war.
7. What horrifies Annie at the train station?
The wounded men and their blank stares.
This section contains 6,750 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)