|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28, 29, and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How will Annie spend her time this summer?
(a) Some place other than Bible School.
(b) At Miss Peterson's house.
(c) Visting the hospital with Miss Peterson.
(d) Bible School.
2. What horrifies Annie at the train station?
(a) Seeing Uncle Paul's body.
(b) The wounded men and their blank stares.
(c) A terrible accident at the station.
(d) A fight between two soldiers.
3. What are Annie's favorite summer activities?
(a) Reading and visiting the library.
(b) Taking long walks.
(c) Playing the piano.
(d) Playing checkers with her grandfather.
4. What is the name of Annie's dog?
5. What did Annie's grandfather do when he heard his son had died?
(a) Chopped wood for an hour.
(b) Went for a long walk.
(c) Did not talk for two days.
(d) Punched his fist through a wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Uncle Paul die, according to Lieutenant McFarland?
2. On Annie's second visit to St. John's, what does Annie discuss with one of the patients?
3. Why is Annie nervous about seeing her father again?
4. What does Annie's father want to discuss after dinner the day Annie visits St. John's for the first time?
5. Annie runs away from one of the patients on her first visit to St. John's. Why does she go back?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)