|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28, 29, and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Annie's father work?
(a) St. John's Veterans Hospital.
(b) His own private practice.
(c) Kansas City Memorial Hospital.
(d) County Hospital.
2. Before the dinner party, what does Ruth encourage Annie to do?
(a) Take more difficult classes at school.
(b) Write to Andrew.
(c) Remember Uncle Paul as he was and not focus on how he died.
(d) Get a part-time job at the hospital.
3. What does Annie's father want to discuss after dinner the day Annie visits St. John's for the first time?
(a) What was her favorite part of her visit.
(b) About her experience at St. John's.
(c) Whether she will go back to visit.
(d) Why she ran away.
4. When Miss Peterson makes insensitive comments during the Sunday School class outing, who does Annie defend?
(a) Her Sunday School class.
(b) The injured men and her father.
(c) The kids who spilled food on the floor.
(d) The employees where they are eating.
5. Why does Mrs. Crayton visit Annie after school starts?
(a) To introduce her to Andrew's siblings.
(b) To ask her to visit her and Andrew at their home.
(c) To thank her for helping Andrew to recover.
(d) To introduce her to Mr. Crayton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Grandfather goes on the trip with Grandmother and Annie's mother, why does Annie tell him not to worry?
2. Where would Annie's mother prefer that Annie's father work?
3. On the way home from the train station, what day does Annie remember?
4. Why does Annie write a letter to her grandfather after her third visit to St. John's?
5. What did Annie's grandmother do when she heard that her son had died?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)