|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will be done for Timothy's condition soon?
(a) He will learn Braille.
(b) The doctors will use a new salve on his eyes.
(c) His bandages will be removed.
(d) He will have an operation.
2. Annie is meeting her father at the station. Who else would Annie like to be meeting at the train station?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her grandparents.
(c) Uncle Paul.
(d) A cousin who served in the war.
3. Where does the Sunday School class go next?
(a) To Miss Peterson's house.
(b) Back to the church.
(c) To a restaurant.
(d) Blair's Ice Cream and Candy Parlor.
4. Why doesn't Annie enjoy the fireworks on the Fourth of July?
(a) She dreads the visit she will make with her grandfather to St. John's.
(b) She doesn't have a good view of the fireworks.
(c) She doesn't like the noise the fireworks make.
(d) The fireworks are not as spectacular as usual.
5. How does Annie's mother react to what she sees at the train station?
(a) She decides to help the wounded soldiers.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She starts an argument.
(d) She is disturbed to see all the wounded soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Annie and her mother get along while her father was gone?
2. What is the name of the performance that Uncle Paul and Annie view together?
3. When Annie and Mrs. Metcalf talk over breakfast the day after Dr. Metcalf returns home, what does Annie's mother say about what they saw at the train station?
4. Why is Annie's mother concerned about Annie's decision to do something different this summer?
5. What does Ruth show Annie?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)