|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens the evening after Annie's second visit to St. John's?
(a) Annie's grandfather is very sick.
(b) Annie's mother hurt her hand.
(c) Annie's father was in an accident.
(d) Uncle John was in an accident.
2. Who is Ruth?
(a) A friend of Annie's grandmother.
(b) Annie's mother's friend and a muscian.
(c) Annie's mother's friend and a librarian.
(d) The mother of one of Annie's school friends.
3. When and where did Uncle Paul die?
(a) October, 5, 1917, in Germany.
(b) January 4, 1918, in France.
(c) April 14, 1918, in Germany.
(d) June 6, 1918, in France.
4. Why is Andrew having surgery?
(a) Repair his nose.
(b) Remove the damaged skin from his torso.
(c) Repair his jaw.
(d) Repair his damaged mouth.
5. What did Annie's father do during the war?
(a) Served as an airplane pilot.
(b) Served as an army officer in Europe.
(c) Served as a physician treating wounded soldiers.
(d) Served as an ambulance driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Miss Peterson makes insensitive comments during the Sunday School class outing, who does Annie defend?
2. Who tells Annie how Uncle Paul died?
3. Why is Annie happy when she goes home the evening that she and Father go to St. John's?
4. How will Annie find out if the surgery is a success?
5. Where does Uncle Paul invite Annie to go with him on one night in June?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)