|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Andrew's home?
(a) A house near Annie's neighborhood.
(b) Near Aunt Felicia's house.
(c) A farm in a nearby town.
(d) An apartment building downtown.
2. How will Annie spend her time this summer?
(a) At Miss Peterson's house.
(b) Some place other than Bible School.
(c) Visting the hospital with Miss Peterson.
(d) Bible School.
3. Why are Annie's days a flurry of activity now that her mother has been gone for awhile?
(a) She helps Ruth at the library.
(b) She is taking a summer school class.
(c) She gets together with friends every day.
(d) She has many chores to do at home and she visits Andrew every day.
4. What happens the evening after Annie's second visit to St. John's?
(a) Annie's mother hurt her hand.
(b) Uncle John was in an accident.
(c) Annie's father was in an accident.
(d) Annie's grandfather is very sick.
5. How does Mrs. Metcalf spend most of her days?
(a) Visiting wounded soldiers.
(b) Writing novels.
(c) Designing and sewing clothing.
(d) Writing and playing piano music.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Annie's third visit to St. John's, how does Andrew respond when Annie attempts to apologize?
2. How many siblings does Annie have?
3. Why do the Metcalfs need to shop for clothes the day after Dr. Metcalf returns home?
4. How will Annie find out if the surgery is a success?
5. Why is the date of Uncle Paul's death in question?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)