|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Sunday School class go next?
(a) Blair's Ice Cream and Candy Parlor.
(b) To a restaurant.
(c) Back to the church.
(d) To Miss Peterson's house.
2. On the way home from the train station, what day does Annie remember?
(a) The day her father left.
(b) The day her grandfather died.
(c) The day the family learned that Uncle Paul had died.
(d) The day she and her mother went shopping.
3. During Annie's second visit to St. John's, who do Annie and her grandfather meet?
(a) Andrew Clayton, the man with the severe burns.
(b) Timothy Lewis, the man who is blind.
(c) One of the nuns.
(d) A priest at the hospital.
4. In the evening after Annie's Sunday School outing, why do she and Father go over to Grandfather's house?
(a) Listen to a sermon.
(b) Visit soldiers.
(c) Inspect Uncle Paul's motorcyle.
(d) Buy some food.
5. Why is Annie concerned about her grandfather as they begin the journey to go to St. John's for a second time?
(a) He has a cut on his hand.
(b) He is unsteady and breathing hard.
(c) He cut himself shaving.
(d) He slips and almost falls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie's Sunday School teacher find disgusting?
2. What do Annie and her Sunday School class see on their outing?
3. Who has Annie's grandfather been visiting at St. John's Hospital?
4. What is the name of the performance that Uncle Paul and Annie view together?
5. Why does Annie's mother often leave the room when Annie's father talks about his work?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)