|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie is meeting her father at the station. Who else would Annie like to be meeting at the train station?
(a) Her grandparents.
(b) A cousin who served in the war.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Uncle Paul.
2. How does Annie celebrate the Fourth of July this summer?
(a) Visiting the hospital.
(b) Singing the national anthem with friends and neighbors.
(c) At a picnic in the park with her family and other families.
(d) Watching the fireworks from their backyard.
3. How did Annie and her mother get along while her father was gone?
(a) They argued constantly.
(b) They grew closer together.
(c) They were civil, but did not have a close relationship.
(d) They went their separate ways.
4. Who are Mrs. Metcalf's second group of friends?
(a) Women who enjoy music and the arts.
(b) Friends of Uncle Paul.
(c) Wives of doctors who work with Dr. Metcalf.
(d) Mothers of Annie's school friends.
5. How many siblings does Annie have?
(a) One brother.
(b) One sister.
(c) None, she is an only child.
(d) Two brothers and one sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the first place that Annie goes with her Sunday School class?
2. What does Ruth show Annie?
3. What does Annie's Sunday School teacher find disgusting?
4. When Miss Peterson makes insensitive comments during the Sunday School class outing, who does Annie defend?
5. How has Annie's grandmother changed since Uncle Paul died?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)