|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Sunday School class go next?
(a) To Miss Peterson's house.
(b) To a restaurant.
(c) Back to the church.
(d) Blair's Ice Cream and Candy Parlor.
2. What does Annie usually enjoy on the Fourth of July?
(a) The cotton candy and the special circus performance.
(b) Spending the day with friends.
(c) Spending time with her cousins.
(d) Picnics with Grandmother's delicious food, the parade, and most of all the fireworks.
3. What incident do Annie and her father discuss regarding her first visit to the hospital?
(a) Annie's encounter with the man with the burned face.
(b) What she had for lunch.
(c) What she is going to do later in the week.
(d) Why she ran away.
4. How do Annie and her grandfather get to St. John's when Annie returns for a second visit?
(a) Grandfather drives his car.
(b) On the trolley.
(c) They walk.
(d) Annie's father takes them.
5. Who is the main character?
(a) Angela Martin.
(b) Alexandra Mooney.
(c) Abigail McBride.
(d) Annie Metcalf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Annie's grandmother do when she heard that her son had died?
2. The first Saturday after her father arrives, Annie's father is already awake and gone. Why is Annie almost glad he isn't home?
3. Who are Mrs. Metcalf's first group of friends?
4. What does Annie's father talk about in the evenings after work?
5. When Annie returns from the Sunday School outing, what does she tell her parents?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)