|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the first place that Annie goes with her Sunday School class?
(a) The hospital.
(b) A movie.
(c) The city park.
(d) Annie's house.
2. The first Saturday after her father arrives, Annie's father is already awake and gone. Why is Annie almost glad he isn't home?
(a) She's not ready to talk about what she did when he was gone.
(b) She is still shy around him.
(c) She does not want to show him her report card.
(d) She is not ready to share Mother yet.
3. When Annie and Mrs. Metcalf talk over breakfast the day after Dr. Metcalf returns home, what does Annie's mother say about what they saw at the train station?
(a) She listens to Annie and explains what was happening.
(b) She tells Annie to ask her father about the topic.
(c) She sends Annie to her room.
(d) She refuses to discuss the subject.
4. On the way home from the train station, what day does Annie remember?
(a) The day her father left.
(b) The day her grandfather died.
(c) The day the family learned that Uncle Paul had died.
(d) The day she and her mother went shopping.
5. When Miss Peterson makes insensitive comments during the Sunday School class outing, who does Annie defend?
(a) The employees where they are eating.
(b) The kids who spilled food on the floor.
(c) The injured men and her father.
(d) Her Sunday School class.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has dinner almost ready when the Metcalfs arrive home from the train station?
2. What do Annie and her Sunday School class see on their outing?
3. What does Ruth show Annie?
4. What did Annie and her mother talk about during her father's absence?
5. Where does Annie's father work?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)