|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the Sunday School outing, what does Miss Peterson tell Annie?
(a) Annie's father should not be associating with Catholics.
(b) Annie's father should have his own practice.
(c) Annie's father should be working at the county hospital.
(d) That she is glad that Annie's father is working at St. John's.
2. Who has Annie's grandfather been visiting at St. John's Hospital?
(a) Timothy Lewis.
(b) An old friend.
(c) Annie's cousins.
(d) Annie's Uncle John.
3. What did Annie and her mother talk about during her father's absence?
(a) Routine things.
(b) Uncle Paul.
(c) What they would do after the war.
(d) The war.
4. Which army used the agent that injured the soldiers?
(a) The German army.
(b) Both armies.
(c) The American army.
(d) The French army.
5. The first time Annie visits the hospital, who gives her a tour?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) One of the nuns.
(c) No one.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie's Sunday School teacher find disgusting?
2. Why does Annie spend a lot of time alone now that it is summer?
3. Where does Annie's father work?
4. What do Annie and her Sunday School class see on their outing?
5. Who are Frances and Charlie?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)