|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Annie to St. John's the first time she visits?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Aunt Felicia.
2. How will Annie spend her time this summer?
(a) Some place other than Bible School.
(b) At Miss Peterson's house.
(c) Visting the hospital with Miss Peterson.
(d) Bible School.
3. What happens when Uncle Paul visits one evening and Mrs. Metcalf is gone?
(a) He takes Annie to get ice cream.
(b) He goes back home.
(c) He and Annie go for a ride on his motorcycle.
(d) He and Annie go for a walk in the park.
4. Where would Annie's mother prefer that Annie's father work?
(a) His own private practice.
(b) St. John's Veterans Hospital.
(c) Kansas City Memorial Hospital.
(d) County Hospital.
5. Why is Annie so interested in the things that Ruth shows her?
(a) She loves to read.
(b) She enjoys poetry.
(c) She wants to know more about the war.
(d) She is fascinated by foreign-sounding names and exotic places that she might visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Uncle Paul invite Annie to go with him on one night in June?
2. While Annie waits for her father at the train station, what images does Annie keep seeing even though she closes her eyes?
3. What do Annie and her grandfather discuss when they play checkers?
4. On the way home from the train station, what day does Annie remember?
5. How does Mrs. Metcalf spend most of her days?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)