|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What incident do Annie and her father discuss regarding her first visit to the hospital?
(a) Why she ran away.
(b) What she had for lunch.
(c) Annie's encounter with the man with the burned face.
(d) What she is going to do later in the week.
2. When Annie's grandfather visits St. John's, what does he do?
(b) Changes bandages.
3. What is the name of Annie's dog?
4. During the Sunday School outing, what does Miss Peterson tell Annie?
(a) Annie's father should have his own practice.
(b) Annie's father should not be associating with Catholics.
(c) That she is glad that Annie's father is working at St. John's.
(d) Annie's father should be working at the county hospital.
5. What happens when Uncle Paul visits one evening and Mrs. Metcalf is gone?
(a) He and Annie go for a walk in the park.
(b) He and Annie go for a ride on his motorcycle.
(c) He takes Annie to get ice cream.
(d) He goes back home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth show Annie?
2. What do Mrs. Metcalf and her second group of friends like to do?
3. Where does Annie's father work?
4. What is the name of the performance that Uncle Paul and Annie view together?
5. Who are the grownups that greet Annie and her parents when they arrive home from the train station?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)