Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After arguing with her mother about St. John's, Annie goes to her room to think. What interrupts Annie's thoughts?
(a) Her mother's voice and noises in the house.
(b) Her father comes home.
(c) Her grandmother comes over.
(d) Her mother asks her to listen to a new piece of music.
2. What does Andrew tell Annie about researching Uncle Paul's death?
(a) She may learn some unpleasant news about Uncle Paul's death.
(b) That it may be difficult to find out what really happened.
(c) That she will need to contact Uncle Paul's commanding officer for more information.
(d) To have her father help her research Uncle Paul's death.
3. What does Andrew tell Annie after talking to a soldier who served with Uncle Paul?
(a) Uncle Paul's unit was not in action the entire month of June.
(b) Uncle Paul's unit was not in action until June 14, eight days after Uncle Paul died.
(c) Uncle Paul's unit was in action on June 6.
(d) No one can remember when Uncle Paul's unit was in action.
4. Who has dinner almost ready when the Metcalfs arrive home from the train station?
(a) Annie's grandmother.
(b) Aunt Felicia.
(c) The housekeeper.
5. Who is Ruth?
(a) The mother of one of Annie's school friends.
(b) A friend of Annie's grandmother.
(c) Annie's mother's friend and a librarian.
(d) Annie's mother's friend and a muscian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Annie's father work?
2. Why does Annie sometimes feel shut out of her mother's life?
3. How does Annie feel about staying home and not going on a trip with Mother and her grandparents?
4. Why does Ruth come over to Annie's house the evening after Annie visits St. John's for a second time?
5. How does Annie celebrate the Fourth of July this summer?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)