Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Uncle Paul visits one evening and Mrs. Metcalf is gone?
(a) He and Annie go for a walk in the park.
(b) He and Annie go for a ride on his motorcycle.
(c) He goes back home.
(d) He takes Annie to get ice cream.
2. What incident do Annie and her father discuss regarding her first visit to the hospital?
(a) What she had for lunch.
(b) Annie's encounter with the man with the burned face.
(c) Why she ran away.
(d) What she is going to do later in the week.
3. On the way home from her first visit to St. John's, why is Annie glad that Grandfather and Father are ignoring her?
(a) She's tired.
(b) She doesn't want to talk about the visit.
(c) She wants to write notes about her visit before she forgets the details.
(d) She has a headache.
4. What was Annie doing when she learned that her uncle died?
(a) Baking cookies with her mother.
(b) Reading at the library.
(c) Walking around her neighborhood.
(d) Making raspberry jam with her grandmother.
5. Who are Frances and Charlie?
(a) Annie's friends from the neighborhood.
(b) The dog and cat.
(c) Annie's cousins.
(d) Uncle Paul's children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Annie's grandmother do when she heard that her son had died?
2. How did Annie and her mother get along while her father was gone?
3. What is the name of the performance that Uncle Paul and Annie view together?
4. When Miss Peterson makes insensitive comments during the Sunday School class outing, who does Annie defend?
5. How does Annie's mother feel about Grandfather's volunteer work at St. John's?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)