|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Annie live?
(a) Grand Island.
(b) New York City.
(d) Kansas City.
2. The first time Annie visits the hospital, who gives her a tour?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) No one.
(c) Her father.
(d) One of the nuns.
3. Annie is meeting her father at the station. Who else would Annie like to be meeting at the train station?
(a) Her grandparents.
(b) Uncle Paul.
(c) Her brother.
(d) A cousin who served in the war.
4. What did Annie's father do during the war?
(a) Served as an army officer in Europe.
(b) Served as an airplane pilot.
(c) Served as a physician treating wounded soldiers.
(d) Served as an ambulance driver.
5. Who is the main character?
(a) Abigail McBride.
(b) Angela Martin.
(c) Annie Metcalf.
(d) Alexandra Mooney.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Annie's father work?
2. While Annie waits for her father at the train station, what images does Annie keep seeing even though she closes her eyes?
3. Why is Annie happy when she goes home the evening that she and Father go to St. John's?
4. How was Andrew injured?
5. What is the Mayor's announcement on the Fourth of July?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)