Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many siblings does Annie have?
(a) Two brothers and one sister.
(b) One brother.
(c) None, she is an only child.
(d) One sister.
2. What does Ruth show Annie?
(a) Books about war.
(c) Sheet music.
(d) Her favorite poetry books.
3. What are Annie's favorite summer activities?
(a) Playing checkers with her grandfather.
(b) Playing the piano.
(c) Taking long walks.
(d) Reading and visiting the library.
4. Wounded soldiers arrive on the same train with Dr. Metcalf. Where are they going?
(a) To their homes.
(b) Kansas City Memorial Hospital.
(c) A convalescent home.
(d) St. John's Veterans Hospital.
5. What did Annie and her mother talk about during her father's absence?
(a) Routine things.
(b) What they would do after the war.
(c) Uncle Paul.
(d) The war.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the way home from the train station, what day does Annie remember?
2. What did Annie's grandfather do when he heard his son had died?
3. What does Annie do when her mother is working or playing the piano?
4. How does Mrs. Metcalf spend most of her days?
5. The next morning after father's return, what does Annie wish to discuss with her mother?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)