|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the family do after dinner in Chapter 2?
(a) Clean up the kitchen.
(b) Sing while Annie's mother plays the piano.
(c) Play checkers.
(d) Sit on the front porch and also play croquet.
2. How do Annie and her grandfather get to St. John's when Annie returns for a second visit?
(a) Annie's father takes them.
(b) Grandfather drives his car.
(c) On the trolley.
(d) They walk.
3. According to Annie, what did Uncle Paul earn for his service in the Army?
(a) A Purple Heart.
(b) Medals for courage.
(c) An Iron Cross.
(d) A commendation.
4. During the Sunday School outing, what does Miss Peterson tell Annie?
(a) That she is glad that Annie's father is working at St. John's.
(b) Annie's father should have his own practice.
(c) Annie's father should not be associating with Catholics.
(d) Annie's father should be working at the county hospital.
5. Where does Uncle Paul invite Annie to go with him on one night in June?
(a) A movie.
(b) A musical.
(c) The opera.
(d) A Shakespearean play.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the first place that Annie goes with her Sunday School class?
2. Where does the Sunday School class go next?
3. What medal did Andrew receive?
4. How does Mrs. Metcalf spend most of her days?
5. What incident do Annie and her father discuss regarding her first visit to the hospital?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)