|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When her father was gone, what time of day did Annie most miss her father?
(a) Afternoons when her father would pick her up from school.
(b) Morning at breakfast, when they discussed plans for the day.
(c) Evening, when she would run to meet him after work.
(d) Lunches on Saturday when they would have picnics.
2. What do Mrs. Metcalf and her second group of friends like to do?
(a) Raise money for wounded soldiers.
(b) Sit on the front porch and laugh and sing.
(c) Knit and crochet.
(d) Attend operas and plays.
3. How many siblings does Annie have?
(a) One brother.
(b) One sister.
(c) Two brothers and one sister.
(d) None, she is an only child.
4. Who are Mrs. Metcalf's first group of friends?
(a) Friends from church.
(b) Friends from the school she attended.
(c) Women from the neighborhood.
(d) Other volunteers who work with her.
5. Where is the first place that Annie goes with her Sunday School class?
(a) The hospital.
(b) Annie's house.
(c) The city park.
(d) A movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. On her third visit to St. John's, why does Annie try to apologize to Andrew?
2. According to Annie, what did Uncle Paul earn for his service in the Army?
3. How does Mrs. Metcalf spend most of her days?
4. What does the family do after dinner in Chapter 2?
5. Which army used the agent that injured the soldiers?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)