|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How will Annie spend her time this summer?
(a) At Miss Peterson's house.
(b) Some place other than Bible School.
(c) Visting the hospital with Miss Peterson.
(d) Bible School.
2. Where did Uncle Paul die, according to Lieutenant McFarland?
(b) Argonne Woods.
(c) Passchendaele Ridge.
(d) Belleau Woods.
3. What does Annie do when her mother is working or playing the piano?
(a) Writes in her journal.
(b) Visits her grandparents or plays alone.
(c) Plays duets with her mother.
(d) Plays with friends.
4. Why does Andrew not say goodbye to Annie as she leaves after visiting the hospital for a second time?
(a) He did not realize she was leaving so soon.
(b) Someone has called him to come back inside.
(c) He is upset by how rudely Mrs. Metcalf treated him.
(d) He does not want to see Annie leave.
5. Where does Uncle Paul invite Annie to go with him on one night in June?
(a) A movie.
(b) A Shakespearean play.
(c) A musical.
(d) The opera.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Mrs. Metcalf's second group of friends?
2. How does Mrs. Metcalf spend most of her days?
3. What does the family do after dinner in Chapter 2?
4. On the way home from the train station, what day does Annie remember?
5. What book is Grandfather reading to the soldiers?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)