|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the first place that Annie goes with her Sunday School class?
(a) The hospital.
(b) A movie.
(c) The city park.
(d) Annie's house.
2. On the way home from the train station, what day does Annie remember?
(a) The day the family learned that Uncle Paul had died.
(b) The day her grandfather died.
(c) The day her father left.
(d) The day she and her mother went shopping.
3. What is the setting in Chapters 13 and 14?
(a) Annie's grandparents' house.
(b) The park.
(d) Annie's home and St. John's hospital.
4. Where does Uncle Paul invite Annie to go with him on one night in June?
(a) A Shakespearean play.
(b) A movie.
(c) A musical.
(d) The opera.
5. On Annie's third visit to St. John's, who do Annie and Andrew talk about?
(b) Uncle Paul.
(c) Annie's grandfather.
(d) Annie's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How will Annie spend her time this summer?
2. Why does Annie sometimes feel shut out of her mother's life?
3. What does the family do after dinner in Chapter 2?
4. What incident do Annie and her father discuss regarding her first visit to the hospital?
5. Why does Andrew not say goodbye to Annie as she leaves after visiting the hospital for a second time?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)