|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Uncle Paul invite Annie to go with him on one night in June?
(a) A Shakespearean play.
(b) A musical.
(c) A movie.
(d) The opera.
2. According to Annie, what did Uncle Paul earn for his service in the Army?
(a) Medals for courage.
(b) A Purple Heart.
(c) A commendation.
(d) An Iron Cross.
3. Where does the Sunday School class go next?
(a) To a restaurant.
(b) To Miss Peterson's house.
(c) Back to the church.
(d) Blair's Ice Cream and Candy Parlor.
4. On Annie's third visit to St. John's, how does Andrew respond when Annie attempts to apologize?
(a) He struggles to hold back tears.
(b) He dismisses her apology.
(c) He tells her not to worry about what happened.
(d) He gets angry.
5. Who are Mrs. Metcalf's first group of friends?
(a) Other volunteers who work with her.
(b) Friends from church.
(c) Friends from the school she attended.
(d) Women from the neighborhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie's father want to discuss after dinner the day Annie visits St. John's for the first time?
2. What happens when Uncle Paul visits one evening and Mrs. Metcalf is gone?
3. Why does Andrew not say goodbye to Annie as she leaves after visiting the hospital for a second time?
4. On Annie's second visit to St. John's, what does Annie discuss with one of the patients?
5. During the Sunday School outing, what does Miss Peterson tell Annie?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)