Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Annie concerned about her grandfather as they begin the journey to go to St. John's for a second time?
(a) He slips and almost falls.
(b) He has a cut on his hand.
(c) He is unsteady and breathing hard.
(d) He cut himself shaving.
2. What does Annie do with her newfound freedom while her mother and her grandparents are gone on their trip?
(a) She does chores and visits St. John's.
(b) She goes back to Bible School.
(c) She invites friends over to her house.
(d) She goes to the library.
3. How does Annie feel about staying home and not going on a trip with Mother and her grandparents?
(a) She is pleased.
(b) She is sad.
(c) She is lonely.
(d) She is angry that she was not allowed to go.
4. Who are the grownups that greet Annie and her parents when they arrive home from the train station?
(a) People Annie's father worked with before the war.
(b) Grandfather, Grandmother, Aunt Felicia, Uncle Mark, and Uncle John.
(c) Uncle Paul and his wife.
(d) Neighbors and the family minister.
5. Who are Mrs. Metcalf's first group of friends?
(a) Friends from church.
(b) Friends from the school she attended.
(c) Other volunteers who work with her.
(d) Women from the neighborhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many siblings does Annie have?
2. What does Annie do when her mother is working or playing the piano?
3. How do Annie and her grandfather get to St. John's when Annie returns for a second visit?
4. In Chapter 9, who says "I hope I never have to go out there. From what I hear, those fellows aren't very pretty"?
5. What incident do Annie and her father discuss regarding her first visit to the hospital?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)