|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - Revealing the Secret: Truth and Consequences.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Behaviors that build trust are divided in the book into two categories based on which factor?
2. Negative feelings are not implied during forgiveness to have which outcome?
(a) Be replaced by positive feelings.
(b) Be forgotten with the affair.
(c) Be justified the unfaithful partner.
(d) Be accepted by both partners.
3. Forgiveness involves mental development and occurs in which timeframe?
(b) When the affair ends.
(c) As time goes on.
4. The signs of an affair are often treated in which way by the hurt partner?
(a) They are confronted.
(b) They are explained away.
(c) They are ignored.
(d) They are accepted.
5. According to Chapter 3, how should irrational or erroneous thoughts should be treated?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the affair is discovered, how does the unfaithful partner typically react to the repeated lying in which they had been engaging?
2. How many reasons does the book address that could explain a lack of guilt on the part of the unfaithful partner?
3. Some people refuse to acknowledge which action by their partner?
4. Avoiding change results from which type of block experienced by the person?
5. Basic goals and new boundaries should be decided on by whom?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)