Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If a childhood experience is missing from a person's life, the person will compensate with patterned, negative behavior referred to with which term?
2. An individual could mistakenly assume that listening gives their partner freedom to act with which emotion?
3. Couples often assume that sexual desire should be experienced in which way by each partner?
(a) With the same frequency.
(b) With the same duration.
(c) With the same intensity.
(d) With the same fantasies.
4. Why is the personal identity of a hurt partner affected by an affair?
(a) Their identity is regulated solely by their own beliefs.
(b) Their identity and self-worth are tied to their sexuality.
(c) Their identity is invested in their intimate relationship.
(d) Their identity is defined by their partner and children.
5. How do children typically respond to the unfaithful partner?
(a) With fear.
(b) With compassion.
(c) With acceptance.
(d) With anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Men distract themselves with external events when dealing with an unfaithful partner while women react in which way?
2. How many psychological reactions, which can be experienced by the unfaithful partner after the discovery of the affair, does the book address?
3. If one of their parents was unfaithful, a person will most likely exhibit which behavior?
4. How should children connect with others?
5. Relationships can be repaired if both partners react in which way?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)