Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Confronting Your Doubts and Fears.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All extramarital affairs are viewed in which way by the text?
2. Warning signs that the unfaithful partner is likely to pursue future affairs include which behavior?
(a) A pattern of staying late after work.
(b) An inability to emphathize with the hurt partner.
(c) A tendency to distance themselves from the children.
(d) A lack of communication about their whereabouts.
3. If an affair is not completely understood, the unfaithful partner may react in which way?
(a) They may disengage from the marriage.
(b) They may leave the hurt partner.
(c) They may not abandon their lover.
(d) They may have another affair.
4. Why does an affair need to be understood?
(a) It could be the end of the relationship.
(b) The hurt partner may never forget.
(c) It may affect the children too deeply.
(d) The lover may not leave the relationship.
5. Negative and destructive thoughts are linked to which psychological effect suffered by the hurt partner?
(a) Loss of connection with others.
(b) Loss of religious faith.
(c) Loss of control over mind and body.
(d) Loss of personal identity.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many psychological effects on the hurt partner, which occur after the discovery of an affair, does the book address?
2. Why is the personal identity of a hurt partner affected by an affair?
3. The intense attachment a hurt partner may feel towards the unfaithful partner could override which of the following?
4. Using mental time projection will help the partners accomplish which task?
5. How does the unfaithful partner feel about moving forward in marriage relationship?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)