|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - The Unfaithful Partner's Response: Lost in a Labyrinth of Choices.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Inadequacy in the relationship is felt by whom?
(a) Neither of the hurt partners.
(b) Both male and female hurt partners.
(c) Male hurt partners.
(d) Female hurt partners.
2. If the unfaithful partner feels committed to the lover, how could this affect their feelings about the affair?
(a) They may not feel guilty.
(b) They may not want to reconnect.
(c) They may be angry.
(d) They may feel distracted.
3. How many reasons does the book address that could explain a lack of guilt on the part of the unfaithful partner?
4. Who is the book's secondary audience?
(a) A therapist advising a patient on sexual expectations in a marriage.
(b) A child wanting to understand their parent's affair.
(c) A lover wanting to push their partner towards a marriage proposal.
(d) A pastor counseling a couple prior to their wedding.
5. A person contemplating an extramarital affair will most likely view this book in which way?
(a) Insulting and wrong.
(b) Helpful and enlightening.
(c) Long and not applicable.
(d) Judgmental and tedious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does an affair need to be understood?
2. What is one of the main purposes of the introduction?
3. Men distract themselves with external events when dealing with an unfaithful partner while women react in which way?
4. While hurt female partners typically become depressed, how do male hurt partners typically react?
5. If a hurt partner attempts to win back the unfaithful partner, what is the psychological effect on the hurt partner?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)