|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Restoring Trust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what are relationships based?
(a) Common goals and desires.
(b) Respect and friendship.
(c) Family and commitment.
(d) Trust and love.
2. Which is an example of a behavior that may take a considerable toll on a partner?
(a) Making daily telephone calls.
(b) Returning from work in a timely manner.
(c) Allowing an inspection of credit card statements.
(d) Writing down detailed travel itineraries.
3. A graph is provided for couples to chart behaviors that can be preformed in which timeframe?
4. Connecting with friends and family in the wake of an affair is perceived how by the hurt partner?
(a) Tenuous and slow.
(b) Difficult and painful.
(c) Easy and necessary.
(d) Instant and deep.
5. How many reasons does the book address that could explain a lack of guilt on the part of the unfaithful partner?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the affair is discovered, what is the typical reaction of the unfaithful partner?
2. After the affair is discovered, how does the unfaithful partner typically react to the repeated lying in which they had been engaging?
3. If an affair is not completely understood, the unfaithful partner may react in which way?
4. Why do some individuals refuse to change?
5. The intense attachment a hurt partner may feel towards the unfaithful partner could override which of the following?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)