|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Sex Again.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do children need to value in their lives?
(a) Their siblings.
(c) Their friends.
(d) Their parents.
2. Which is an assumption about sexual intimacy by many couples?
(a) It will decrease during the marriage.
(b) It could be regained in a relationship.
(c) It should come easily and naturally.
(d) It would be more exciting with a lover.
3. If sex with the lover was good, the unfaithful partner will assume any problems during sex with the hurt partner is the fault of whom?
(a) The hurt partner.
(b) Both partners.
(c) The lover.
(d) The unfaithful partner.
4. How does the unfaithful partner feel about moving forward in marriage relationship?
(a) They are unsure.
(b) They withdraw.
(c) They are ready.
(d) They need time.
5. How do children typically respond to the unfaithful partner?
(a) With acceptance.
(b) With anger.
(c) With fear.
(d) With compassion.
Short Answer Questions
1. After closer examination, the rationalizations used by the unfaithful partner to justify the affair often can be described in which way?
2. When the relationship with the lover is ended by the unfaithful partner, which emotion typically follows?
3. Children who did not express themselves growing up were often treated in which way by their parents?
4. How should children connect with others?
5. The responsibility for the shortcomings in a marriage belongs to whom?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)