|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 341-345 | Fables 346-350.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Castaway and the Sea" whom is the castaway baling for his misfortune?
(a) The ship.
(b) The sailor.
(c) No answers are correct.
(d) The sea.
2. Who is Hybris?
(a) Goddess of fortune.
(b) Goddes of wisdom.
(c) Goddess of wanton.
(d) Goddess of wealth.
3. Who is Polemos?
(a) God of war.
(b) God of victory.
(c) God of beauty.
(d) God of vengence
4. What do we learn about Man's nature from "The Man and the Satyr"?
(a) It is not changeable.
(b) It is temporary.
(c) It is changeable.
(d) It is permanent.
5. In "The Kite and the Snake" who bites the kite?
(a) A scorpion.
(b) A snake.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A spider.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Heifer and the Ox" whom does the heifer see in the field?
2. Who chases the wolf in "The Kid and the Wolf Who Played the Flute"?
3. In "The Traveler and Truth" who is Truth?
4. In "The Young Men and the Butcher" what do the two men do?
5. In "The Lion and the Dolphin" whom does the lion call out to for help?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)