|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 251-255 | Fables 256-260.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Dog with a Bell" why does the owner tie a bell around the dog's neck?
(a) To know where he is located.
(b) No answers are correct.
(c) To decorate it's neck.
(d) To warn people of the dog's approach.
2. In "The Begging Priests of Cybele" which animal's skin is used to make drums?
(a) The wolf's.
(b) The pig's.
(c) The donkey's.
(d) The ass'es.
3. In "The Diviner" what happens to the diviner's house?
(a) It is burnt down.
(b) It is robbed.
(c) None of the above.
(d) It is buried.
4. In "The Fox and the Billy Goat" what do we learn of the goat?
(a) That it is not clever.
(b) That it is very clever.
(c) That it is very strong.
(d) That it is very weak.
5. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
(a) Because she imitates one of the Gods.
(b) Because she curses one of the Gods.
(c) Because she sells charms to appease the angry Gods.
(d) Because she tries to cheat one of the Gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
2. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
3. In "The Lioness and the Vixen" why does the vixen criticize the lioness?
4. In "The Dog Who Chased a Lion, and the Fox" which animal is the dog chasing?
5. In "The Reed and the Olive" which two trees are arguing?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)