Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 181-185 | Fables 186-190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Zeus and Apollo" who competes at archery?
(a) Zeus and Apollo.
(b) Zeus and Hermes.
(c) Apollo and Hermes.
(d) Apollo and Momos.
2. In "The Raven and the Snake" who bites the hungry raven?
(a) An ant.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A snake.
(d) A scorpion.
3. In "The Raven and Hermes" which animal is caught in a snare?
(a) A jackdaw.
(b) A rooster.
(c) A cicada.
(d) A raven.
4. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
(a) A God.
(b) A bird.
(c) A river.
(d) An animal.
5. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
(a) No answers are correct.
(b) The man.
(c) The lion.
(d) Both are equally strong.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Murderer" who eats the man?
2. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
3. In "The Mule" what does the mule realize about her father?
4. In "The Dog Who Chased a Lion, and the Fox" which animal is the dog chasing?
5. In "The Woman and the Hen" the hen lays how many eggs in a day?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)