|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 151-155 | Fables 156-160 | Fables 161-165.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Stag at the Spring and the Lion" which animal is admiring its own reflection?
(a) An antelope.
(b) An ox.
(c) A deer.
(d) A stag.
2. In "The Reed and the Olive" which two trees are arguing?
(a) The reed and the apple tree.
(b) The olive and the oak tree.
(c) The apple and the oak tree.
(d) The reed and the olive tree.
3. In "The Bird-catcher and the Asp" how does the bird catcher die?
(a) He is bitten by a spider.
(b) He is bitten by a dog.
(c) He is bitten by an asp.
(d) He is bitten by a scorpion.
4. Which of the fables mark the beginning of the Fox Fables?
(a) Fables 29 and 30.
(b) Fables 31 and 32.
(c) Fables 28 and 29.
(d) Fables 30 and 31.
5. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Fox and the Leopard" which two animals are comparing themselves?
2. In "The Fox and the Billy Goat" what do we learn of the goat?
3. Whose statue is being offered for free in "Hermes and the Sculptor"?
4. In "The Jackdaw and the Ravens" whom does the jackdaw decide to join?
5. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)