|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 91-95 | Fables 96-100 | Fables 101-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Man Who Found a Golden Lion" the statue represents which animal?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A goat.
(c) A lion.
(d) A lamb.
2. In "The Woman and the Hen" the hen lays how many eggs in a day?
(a) A dozen.
3. In "The Old Woman and the Doctor" what is stolen from the old lady's home?
(d) Gold coins.
4. In "The Cat and the Hens" which animal disguises himself?
(a) A cat.
(b) A goat.
(c) A hen.
(d) A dog.
5. In "The Halcyon" what is a halcyon?
(a) A God.
(b) An animal.
(c) A bird.
(d) A river.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Fox with a Swollen Stomach" why is the fox not able to come out of the hollow of the oak tree?
2. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
3. In "The Frogs Who Demanded a King" what does Zeus throw into the water a second time?
4. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
5. In "The Murderer" who eats the man?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)