|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 61-65 | Fables 66-70 | Fables 71-75.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Middle-aged Man and His Mistresses" how many mistresses does the man have?
2. In "The Man Who Shattered a Statue of a God" what comes out of the statue that the man broke?
(a) Gold coins.
(c) Silver coins.
3. In "The Man and the Lion Traveling Together" who emerges stronger?
(a) Both are equally strong.
(b) The lion.
(c) The man.
(d) No answers are correct.
4. In "The Ethiopian" what is the man doing to the slave?
(a) Trying to beat him.
(b) Trying to steal from him.
(c) Trying to run away with him.
(d) Trying to rub the color off of his skin.
5. In "The Three Oxen and the Lion" how does the lion eat the oxen?
(a) By hunting them when they are sleeping.
(b) By eating them all at once.
(c) By chasing them all.
(d) By seperating them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Goat and the Donkey" why is the goat sacrificed?
2. In "The North Wind and the Sun" who succeeds in removing the man's clothes?
3. In "The Ox-driver and Herakles" whom does the ox-driver invoke when his wagon falls?
4. In "The Two Men Who Quarreled About the Gods" who or what are Theseus and Herakles?
5. In "The Foxes on the Bank of the Meander River" what pulls the fox away from the rest of his clan?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)