Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 221-225 | Fables 226-230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Hares and the Frogs" which animals decide to kill themselves?
(a) The hounds.
(b) The hares.
(c) The frogs.
(d) The cockerels.
2. In "The Wolf and the Lamb" whom is the wolf accusing?
(a) The lamb.
(b) The fox.
(c) The goat.
(d) The hyena.
3. In "The Lion, the Bear and the Fox" who steals the swan?
(a) The fox.
(b) The lion.
(c) The hyena.
(d) The bear.
4. In "The Men and Zeus" what is the gift given by Zeus to Man?
(a) Gift of power.
(b) Gift of wisdom.
(c) Gift of speech.
(d) Gift of voice.
5. In "The Wolf and the Lion" who eats the lamb after the wolf steals it?
(a) The wolf.
(b) A hyena.
(c) The fox.
(d) The lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Sorceress" why is the sorceress sentenced to death?
2. In "The Satisfied Wolf and the Ewe" whom does the wolf see lying on its own back?
3. In "The Wolf and the Ass" who reveals the wolf's truth?
4. In "The Camel and Zeus" which animal goes to Zeus to ask for horns?
5. In "The Hind Afflicted by Deformity" what happens to the hind?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)