|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 281-285 | Fables 286-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Lion, the Ass and the Fox" why does the ass get killed by the lion?
(a) Because he gives a larger portion of the hunt to the fox.
(b) Because the ass divides the hunt equally.
(c) Because he keeps the larger portion of the hunt for himself.
(d) Because the ass tries to run away with the hunt.
2. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
3. In "The Bird-catcher and the Stork" whom does the bird catcher catch?
(a) A cicada.
(b) A stork.
(c) A rooster.
(d) A jackdaw.
4. In "The Hen That Laid the Golden Eggs" what does the farmer do to his hen?
(a) He gifts it to the Gods.
(b) He feeds her.
(c) He sells.
(d) He kills her.
5. In "The Lion and the Dolphin" whom does the lion call out to for help?
(a) The mouse.
(b) The lamb.
(c) The bull.
(d) The dolphin.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Bird-catcher and the Partridge" whom does the bird catcher kill?
2. In "The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs" whom does Hermes call liars and cheaters?
3. In "The Snake and the Crab" what does the crab do to the snake?
4. Whom does the ass kick in"The Ass Pretending to Be Lame, and the Wolf"?
5. In "The Lion and the Wild Ass" whom does the lion share his food with?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)