|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 281-285 | Fables 286-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Bird-catcher and the Partridge" whom does the bird catcher kill?
(a) A partridge.
(b) A jackdaw.
(c) A stork.
(d) A cicada.
2. In "The Lion and the Wild Ass" whom does the lion share his food with?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A boar.
(c) A fox.
(d) A wild ass.
3. In "The Snake and the Crab" what does the crab do to the snake?
(a) Kills him.
(b) Feeds him.
(c) He befriends him.
(d) Bites him.
4. In "The Hen and the Swallow" whose eggs does the hen sit on?
(a) Snake's eggs.
(b) Cicada's eggs.
(c) Jackdaw's eggs.
(d) Ostrich's eggs.
5. Who chases the wolf in "The Kid and the Wolf Who Played the Flute"?
(b) No answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the ass kick in"The Ass Pretending to Be Lame, and the Wolf"?
2. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal rescues a lion from the hunter's clutches?
3. In "The Lion and the Wild Boar" whom does the lion fight with?
4. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
5. In "The Bird-catcher and the Stork" whom does the bird catcher catch?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)