|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 281-285 | Fables 286-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
2. In "The Bird-catcher and the Stork" whom does the bird catcher catch?
(a) A stork.
(b) A jackdaw.
(c) A rooster.
(d) A cicada.
3. In "The Lion, the Wolf and the Fox" whose skin must the lion wear to keep himself alive?
(a) The sheep's skin.
(b) The fox's skin.
(c) The wolf's skin.
(d) The deer's skin.
4. In "The Lion and the Dolphin" whom does the lion call out to for help?
(a) The mouse.
(b) The lamb.
(c) The dolphin.
(d) The bull.
5. Whose statue is being offered for free in "Hermes and the Sculptor"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Bird-catcher and the Partridge" whom does the bird catcher kill?
2. In "The Hen That Laid the Golden Eggs" what does the farmer do to his hen?
3. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal rescues a lion from the hunter's clutches?
4. In "The Lion and the Wild Boar" whom does the lion fight with?
5. In "The Snake and the Crab" what does the crab do to the snake?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)