|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 281-285 | Fables 286-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Snake and the Crab" what does the crab do to the snake?
(a) Feeds him.
(b) Bites him.
(c) He befriends him.
(d) Kills him.
2. In "The Hen That Laid the Golden Eggs" what does the farmer do to his hen?
(a) He feeds her.
(b) He gifts it to the Gods.
(c) He sells.
(d) He kills her.
3. Whom does the ass kick in"The Ass Pretending to Be Lame, and the Wolf"?
(a) The wolf.
(b) The fox.
(c) A donkey.
(d) The horse.
4. In "The Lion and the Wild Boar" whom does the lion fight with?
(a) A fox.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A boar.
(d) A hound.
5. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Bird-catcher and the Partridge" whom does the bird catcher kill?
2. In "The Bird-catcher and the Stork" whom does the bird catcher catch?
3. In "The Lion, the Wolf and the Fox" whose skin must the lion wear to keep himself alive?
4. In "The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs" whom does Hermes call liars and cheaters?
5. In "The Lion and the Wild Ass" whom does the lion share his food with?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)