|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 281-285 | Fables 286-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does the ass kick in"The Ass Pretending to Be Lame, and the Wolf"?
(a) The wolf.
(b) The horse.
(c) The fox.
(d) A donkey.
2. In "The Lion, the Wolf and the Fox" whose skin must the lion wear to keep himself alive?
(a) The fox's skin.
(b) The wolf's skin.
(c) The deer's skin.
(d) The sheep's skin.
3. In "Hermes and the Artisans" what does Zeus ask Hermes to do?
(a) Pour poison of lies on man.
(b) Pour poison of lies on all the animals.
(c) Pour poison of lies on all the Gods.
(d) Pour poison of lies on all the artisans.
4. In "The Bird-catcher and the Stork" whom does the bird catcher catch?
(a) A cicada.
(b) A stork.
(c) A jackdaw.
(d) A rooster.
5. In "The Bird-catcher and the Partridge" whom does the bird catcher kill?
(a) A partridge.
(b) A jackdaw.
(c) A stork.
(d) A cicada.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Hen That Laid the Golden Eggs" what does the farmer do to his hen?
2. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
3. In "The Hen and the Swallow" whose eggs does the hen sit on?
4. Whose statue is being offered for free in "Hermes and the Sculptor"?
5. In "The Lion and the Wild Boar" whom does the lion fight with?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)