|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 281-285 | Fables 286-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose statue is being offered for free in "Hermes and the Sculptor"?
2. In "The Lion and the Wild Ass" whom does the lion share his food with?
(a) A boar.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A fox.
(d) A wild ass.
3. In "The Lion and the Wild Boar" whom does the lion fight with?
(a) A hound.
(b) A fox.
(c) A boar.
(d) A wolf.
4. In "The Snake and the Crab" what does the crab do to the snake?
(a) Bites him.
(b) Kills him.
(c) He befriends him.
(d) Feeds him.
5. In "The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs" whom does Hermes call liars and cheaters?
(a) The Egyptians.
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The Asians.
(d) The Arabs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Lion, the Ass and the Fox" why does the ass get killed by the lion?
2. In "The Bird-catcher and the Partridge" whom does the bird catcher kill?
3. In "The Bird-catcher and the Stork" whom does the bird catcher catch?
4. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
5. In "The Lion, the Wolf and the Fox" whose skin must the lion wear to keep himself alive?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)