|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 281-285 | Fables 286-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who chases the wolf in "The Kid and the Wolf Who Played the Flute"?
(a) No answers are correct.
2. Whose statue is being offered for free in "Hermes and the Sculptor"?
3. In "The Hen That Laid the Golden Eggs" what does the farmer do to his hen?
(a) He gifts it to the Gods.
(b) He feeds her.
(c) He sells.
(d) He kills her.
4. In "The Lion and the Dolphin" whom does the lion call out to for help?
(a) The bull.
(b) The dolphin.
(c) The lamb.
(d) The mouse.
5. In "The Snake and the Crab" what does the crab do to the snake?
(a) Kills him.
(b) He befriends him.
(c) Feeds him.
(d) Bites him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Hen and the Swallow" whose eggs does the hen sit on?
2. In "The Bird-catcher and the Stork" whom does the bird catcher catch?
3. Who asks for alms in "The Adder and the File"?
4. In "The Lion, the Ass and the Fox" why does the ass get killed by the lion?
5. In "Hermes and the Artisans" what does Zeus ask Hermes to do?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)