|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 281-285 | Fables 286-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks for alms in "The Adder and the File"?
(a) A lamb.
(b) An ox.
(c) A fox.
(d) An adder.
2. Whom does the ass kick in"The Ass Pretending to Be Lame, and the Wolf"?
(a) The wolf.
(b) The fox.
(c) The horse.
(d) A donkey.
3. In "The Hen That Laid the Golden Eggs" what does the farmer do to his hen?
(a) He feeds her.
(b) He gifts it to the Gods.
(c) He kills her.
(d) He sells.
4. In "The Lion and the Wild Boar" whom does the lion fight with?
(a) A fox.
(b) A hound.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A boar.
5. In "The Bird-catcher and the Stork" whom does the bird catcher catch?
(a) A jackdaw.
(b) A cicada.
(c) A stork.
(d) A rooster.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Bird-catcher and the Partridge" whom does the bird catcher kill?
2. In "The Lion and the Dolphin" whom does the lion call out to for help?
3. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
4. In "The Lion and the Wild Ass" whom does the lion share his food with?
5. In "The Hen and the Swallow" whose eggs does the hen sit on?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)