|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 281-285 | Fables 286-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Lion and the Wild Ass" whom does the lion share his food with?
(a) A fox.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A wild ass.
(d) A boar.
2. In "The Lion, the Wolf and the Fox" whose skin must the lion wear to keep himself alive?
(a) The sheep's skin.
(b) The wolf's skin.
(c) The fox's skin.
(d) The deer's skin.
3. Whom does the ass kick in"The Ass Pretending to Be Lame, and the Wolf"?
(a) The wolf.
(b) A donkey.
(c) The horse.
(d) The fox.
4. In "Hermes and the Artisans" what does Zeus ask Hermes to do?
(a) Pour poison of lies on man.
(b) Pour poison of lies on all the animals.
(c) Pour poison of lies on all the Gods.
(d) Pour poison of lies on all the artisans.
5. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal rescues a lion from the hunter's clutches?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A fox.
(d) A wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
2. In "The Lion, the Ass and the Fox" why does the ass get killed by the lion?
3. In "The Lion and the Wild Boar" whom does the lion fight with?
4. In "The Bird-catcher and the Partridge" whom does the bird catcher kill?
5. In "The Snake and the Crab" what does the crab do to the snake?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)