|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 281-285 | Fables 286-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
2. In "The Lion and the Wild Ass" whom does the lion share his food with?
(a) A fox.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A wild ass.
(d) A boar.
3. In "The Hen and the Swallow" whose eggs does the hen sit on?
(a) Cicada's eggs.
(b) Jackdaw's eggs.
(c) Ostrich's eggs.
(d) Snake's eggs.
4. In "The Bird-catcher and the Stork" whom does the bird catcher catch?
(a) A jackdaw.
(b) A cicada.
(c) A stork.
(d) A rooster.
5. In "The Lion and the Dolphin" whom does the lion call out to for help?
(a) The dolphin.
(b) The bull.
(c) The lamb.
(d) The mouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Hen That Laid the Golden Eggs" what does the farmer do to his hen?
2. Who chases the wolf in "The Kid and the Wolf Who Played the Flute"?
3. In "The Lion, the Wolf and the Fox" whose skin must the lion wear to keep himself alive?
4. In "The Lion, the Ass and the Fox" why does the ass get killed by the lion?
5. In "The Bird-catcher and the Partridge" whom does the bird catcher kill?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)