|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 281-285 | Fables 286-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Lion, the Ass and the Fox" why does the ass get killed by the lion?
(a) Because the ass divides the hunt equally.
(b) Because he keeps the larger portion of the hunt for himself.
(c) Because he gives a larger portion of the hunt to the fox.
(d) Because the ass tries to run away with the hunt.
2. In "The Lion and the Wild Ass" whom does the lion share his food with?
(a) A boar.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A wild ass.
(d) A fox.
3. In "The Lion, the Wolf and the Fox" whose skin must the lion wear to keep himself alive?
(a) The sheep's skin.
(b) The fox's skin.
(c) The wolf's skin.
(d) The deer's skin.
4. In "The Snake and the Crab" what does the crab do to the snake?
(a) Bites him.
(b) Kills him.
(c) He befriends him.
(d) Feeds him.
5. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Hermes and the Artisans" what does Zeus ask Hermes to do?
2. In "The Lion and the Dolphin" whom does the lion call out to for help?
3. In "The Lion and the Wild Boar" whom does the lion fight with?
4. In "The Bird-catcher and the Stork" whom does the bird catcher catch?
5. In "The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs" whom does Hermes call liars and cheaters?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)