|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 281-285 | Fables 286-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Bird-catcher and the Partridge" whom does the bird catcher kill?
(a) A cicada.
(b) A stork.
(c) A jackdaw.
(d) A partridge.
2. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
3. Whose statue is being offered for free in "Hermes and the Sculptor"?
4. Whom does the ass kick in"The Ass Pretending to Be Lame, and the Wolf"?
(a) The horse.
(b) A donkey.
(c) The wolf.
(d) The fox.
5. In "The Lion and the Wild Boar" whom does the lion fight with?
(a) A fox.
(b) A hound.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A boar.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Snake and the Crab" what does the crab do to the snake?
2. Who chases the wolf in "The Kid and the Wolf Who Played the Flute"?
3. In "The Lion and the Dolphin" whom does the lion call out to for help?
4. In "The Hen That Laid the Golden Eggs" what does the farmer do to his hen?
5. In "The Lion, the Wolf and the Fox" whose skin must the lion wear to keep himself alive?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)