|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 281-285 | Fables 286-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Lion and the Dolphin" whom does the lion call out to for help?
(a) The mouse.
(b) The lamb.
(c) The bull.
(d) The dolphin.
2. In "The Lion, the Ass and the Fox" why does the ass get killed by the lion?
(a) Because the ass tries to run away with the hunt.
(b) Because the ass divides the hunt equally.
(c) Because he keeps the larger portion of the hunt for himself.
(d) Because he gives a larger portion of the hunt to the fox.
3. Whose statue is being offered for free in "Hermes and the Sculptor"?
4. In "The Hen That Laid the Golden Eggs" what does the farmer do to his hen?
(a) He gifts it to the Gods.
(b) He sells.
(c) He feeds her.
(d) He kills her.
5. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal rescues a lion from the hunter's clutches?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A fox.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A mouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs" whom does Hermes call liars and cheaters?
2. Who chases the wolf in "The Kid and the Wolf Who Played the Flute"?
3. Whom does the ass kick in"The Ass Pretending to Be Lame, and the Wolf"?
4. In "The Snake and the Crab" what does the crab do to the snake?
5. In "The Bird-catcher and the Partridge" whom does the bird catcher kill?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)