|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 281-285 | Fables 286-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Snake and the Crab" what does the crab do to the snake?
(a) He befriends him.
(b) Feeds him.
(c) Kills him.
(d) Bites him.
2. In "The Hen That Laid the Golden Eggs" what does the farmer do to his hen?
(a) He feeds her.
(b) He sells.
(c) He gifts it to the Gods.
(d) He kills her.
3. Who asks for alms in "The Adder and the File"?
(a) An adder.
(b) A lamb.
(c) An ox.
(d) A fox.
4. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
5. In "The Lion and the Wild Ass" whom does the lion share his food with?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A wild ass.
(c) A boar.
(d) A fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Bird-catcher and the Partridge" whom does the bird catcher kill?
2. Whom does the ass kick in"The Ass Pretending to Be Lame, and the Wolf"?
3. In "The Bird-catcher and the Stork" whom does the bird catcher catch?
4. In "The Hen and the Swallow" whose eggs does the hen sit on?
5. In "The Lion and the Dolphin" whom does the lion call out to for help?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)