|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 281-285 | Fables 286-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose statue is being offered for free in "Hermes and the Sculptor"?
2. In "The Hen That Laid the Golden Eggs" what does the farmer do to his hen?
(a) He kills her.
(b) He feeds her.
(c) He gifts it to the Gods.
(d) He sells.
3. In "The Bird-catcher and the Partridge" whom does the bird catcher kill?
(a) A partridge.
(b) A stork.
(c) A cicada.
(d) A jackdaw.
4. In "The Lion and the Wild Boar" whom does the lion fight with?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A boar.
(c) A fox.
(d) A hound.
5. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal rescues a lion from the hunter's clutches?
(a) A fox.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks for alms in "The Adder and the File"?
2. Who chases the wolf in "The Kid and the Wolf Who Played the Flute"?
3. In "The Lion and the Dolphin" whom does the lion call out to for help?
4. In "The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs" whom does Hermes call liars and cheaters?
5. In "The Lion, the Ass and the Fox" why does the ass get killed by the lion?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)