|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 281-285 | Fables 286-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Lion and the Wild Boar" whom does the lion fight with?
(a) A fox.
(b) A boar.
(c) A hound.
(d) A wolf.
2. In "The Hen and the Swallow" whose eggs does the hen sit on?
(a) Jackdaw's eggs.
(b) Snake's eggs.
(c) Cicada's eggs.
(d) Ostrich's eggs.
3. In "The Lion, the Wolf and the Fox" whose skin must the lion wear to keep himself alive?
(a) The sheep's skin.
(b) The fox's skin.
(c) The deer's skin.
(d) The wolf's skin.
4. In "The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs" whom does Hermes call liars and cheaters?
(a) The Egyptians.
(b) The Arabs.
(c) The Asians.
(d) The Greeks.
5. Who chases the wolf in "The Kid and the Wolf Who Played the Flute"?
(c) No answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Bird-catcher and the Partridge" whom does the bird catcher kill?
2. In "The Lion and the Dolphin" whom does the lion call out to for help?
3. In "The Lion and the Wild Ass" whom does the lion share his food with?
4. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal rescues a lion from the hunter's clutches?
5. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)