|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 281-285 | Fables 286-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Hermes and the Artisans" what does Zeus ask Hermes to do?
(a) Pour poison of lies on all the artisans.
(b) Pour poison of lies on all the animals.
(c) Pour poison of lies on man.
(d) Pour poison of lies on all the Gods.
2. In "The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs" whom does Hermes call liars and cheaters?
(a) The Egyptians.
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The Arabs.
(d) The Asians.
3. In "The Lion, the Ass and the Fox" why does the ass get killed by the lion?
(a) Because he keeps the larger portion of the hunt for himself.
(b) Because he gives a larger portion of the hunt to the fox.
(c) Because the ass tries to run away with the hunt.
(d) Because the ass divides the hunt equally.
4. In "The Bird-catcher and the Stork" whom does the bird catcher catch?
(a) A cicada.
(b) A rooster.
(c) A jackdaw.
(d) A stork.
5. In "The Bird-catcher and the Partridge" whom does the bird catcher kill?
(a) A cicada.
(b) A stork.
(c) A partridge.
(d) A jackdaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Lion and the Wild Boar" whom does the lion fight with?
2. In "The Lion and the Dolphin" whom does the lion call out to for help?
3. In "The Hen That Laid the Golden Eggs" what does the farmer do to his hen?
4. In "The Hen and the Swallow" whose eggs does the hen sit on?
5. Whom does the ass kick in"The Ass Pretending to Be Lame, and the Wolf"?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)