|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 281-285 | Fables 286-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Lion and the Dolphin" whom does the lion call out to for help?
(a) The lamb.
(b) The bull.
(c) The mouse.
(d) The dolphin.
2. In "Hermes and the Artisans" what does Zeus ask Hermes to do?
(a) Pour poison of lies on all the Gods.
(b) Pour poison of lies on all the artisans.
(c) Pour poison of lies on all the animals.
(d) Pour poison of lies on man.
3. Who chases the wolf in "The Kid and the Wolf Who Played the Flute"?
(a) No answers are correct.
4. In "The Lion, the Ass and the Fox" why does the ass get killed by the lion?
(a) Because the ass divides the hunt equally.
(b) Because the ass tries to run away with the hunt.
(c) Because he keeps the larger portion of the hunt for himself.
(d) Because he gives a larger portion of the hunt to the fox.
5. Whom does the ass kick in"The Ass Pretending to Be Lame, and the Wolf"?
(a) A donkey.
(b) The wolf.
(c) The horse.
(d) The fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Hen and the Swallow" whose eggs does the hen sit on?
2. In "The Snake and the Crab" what does the crab do to the snake?
3. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal rescues a lion from the hunter's clutches?
4. In "The Hen That Laid the Golden Eggs" what does the farmer do to his hen?
5. In "The Lion and the Wild Boar" whom does the lion fight with?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)