|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 281-285 | Fables 286-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does the ass kick in"The Ass Pretending to Be Lame, and the Wolf"?
(a) The fox.
(b) The horse.
(c) A donkey.
(d) The wolf.
2. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
3. In "The Lion, the Wolf and the Fox" whose skin must the lion wear to keep himself alive?
(a) The deer's skin.
(b) The wolf's skin.
(c) The fox's skin.
(d) The sheep's skin.
4. Who asks for alms in "The Adder and the File"?
(a) An adder.
(b) A fox.
(c) A lamb.
(d) An ox.
5. In "The Hen That Laid the Golden Eggs" what does the farmer do to his hen?
(a) He gifts it to the Gods.
(b) He kills her.
(c) He sells.
(d) He feeds her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Snake and the Crab" what does the crab do to the snake?
2. In "The Lion, the Ass and the Fox" why does the ass get killed by the lion?
3. In "The Bird-catcher and the Stork" whom does the bird catcher catch?
4. In "The Hen and the Swallow" whose eggs does the hen sit on?
5. In "Hermes and the Artisans" what does Zeus ask Hermes to do?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)