|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 281-285 | Fables 286-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Lion, the Wolf and the Fox" whose skin must the lion wear to keep himself alive?
(a) The fox's skin.
(b) The wolf's skin.
(c) The deer's skin.
(d) The sheep's skin.
2. Whose statue is being offered for free in "Hermes and the Sculptor"?
3. In "The Hen That Laid the Golden Eggs" what does the farmer do to his hen?
(a) He sells.
(b) He feeds her.
(c) He kills her.
(d) He gifts it to the Gods.
4. Who chases the wolf in "The Kid and the Wolf Who Played the Flute"?
(b) No answers are correct.
5. Whom does the ass kick in"The Ass Pretending to Be Lame, and the Wolf"?
(a) The fox.
(b) A donkey.
(c) The wolf.
(d) The horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Lion and the Wild Boar" whom does the lion fight with?
2. In "The Bird-catcher and the Stork" whom does the bird catcher catch?
3. In "Hermes and the Artisans" what does Zeus ask Hermes to do?
4. In "The Snake and the Crab" what does the crab do to the snake?
5. In "The Lion and the Dolphin" whom does the lion call out to for help?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)