|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 281-285 | Fables 286-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Lion, the Wolf and the Fox" whose skin must the lion wear to keep himself alive?
(a) The fox's skin.
(b) The deer's skin.
(c) The sheep's skin.
(d) The wolf's skin.
2. In "The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs" whom does Hermes call liars and cheaters?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Asians.
(c) The Egyptians.
(d) The Arabs.
3. In "The Lion and the Wild Ass" whom does the lion share his food with?
(a) A boar.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A wild ass.
(d) A fox.
4. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal rescues a lion from the hunter's clutches?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A fox.
(d) An elephant.
5. In "The Bird-catcher and the Stork" whom does the bird catcher catch?
(a) A cicada.
(b) A rooster.
(c) A jackdaw.
(d) A stork.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
2. In "The Hen That Laid the Golden Eggs" what does the farmer do to his hen?
3. Who chases the wolf in "The Kid and the Wolf Who Played the Flute"?
4. In "The Lion and the Dolphin" whom does the lion call out to for help?
5. In "The Bird-catcher and the Partridge" whom does the bird catcher kill?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)