|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 281-285 | Fables 286-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Chariot of Hermes and the Arabs" whom does Hermes call liars and cheaters?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Egyptians.
(c) The Arabs.
(d) The Asians.
2. In "The Bird-catcher and the Partridge" whom does the bird catcher kill?
(a) A jackdaw.
(b) A partridge.
(c) A stork.
(d) A cicada.
3. In "The Lion and the Wild Boar" whom does the lion fight with?
(a) A boar.
(b) A fox.
(c) A hound.
(d) A wolf.
4. In "The Hen and the Swallow" whose eggs does the hen sit on?
(a) Cicada's eggs.
(b) Snake's eggs.
(c) Jackdaw's eggs.
(d) Ostrich's eggs.
5. In "The Snake and the Crab" what does the crab do to the snake?
(a) Bites him.
(b) Feeds him.
(c) He befriends him.
(d) Kills him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Lion and the Wild Ass" whom does the lion share his food with?
2. In "The Lion and the Dolphin" whom does the lion call out to for help?
3. In "Hermes and the Artisans" what does Zeus ask Hermes to do?
4. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal rescues a lion from the hunter's clutches?
5. In "The Bird-catcher and the Stork" whom does the bird catcher catch?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)