|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 281-285 | Fables 286-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Lion and the Wild Boar" whom does the lion fight with?
(a) A fox.
(b) A hound.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A boar.
2. In "The Bird-catcher and the Stork" whom does the bird catcher catch?
(a) A cicada.
(b) A rooster.
(c) A stork.
(d) A jackdaw.
3. In "The Hen That Laid the Golden Eggs" what does the farmer do to his hen?
(a) He gifts it to the Gods.
(b) He kills her.
(c) He feeds her.
(d) He sells.
4. Whom does the ass kick in"The Ass Pretending to Be Lame, and the Wolf"?
(a) The horse.
(b) The wolf.
(c) A donkey.
(d) The fox.
5. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Hermes and the Artisans" what does Zeus ask Hermes to do?
2. Who asks for alms in "The Adder and the File"?
3. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal rescues a lion from the hunter's clutches?
4. In "The Hen and the Swallow" whose eggs does the hen sit on?
5. In "The Lion, the Wolf and the Fox" whose skin must the lion wear to keep himself alive?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)