|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fables 281-285 | Fables 286-290.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does the ass kick in"The Ass Pretending to Be Lame, and the Wolf"?
(a) The horse.
(b) The wolf.
(c) The fox.
(d) A donkey.
2. In "The Lion and the Wild Boar" whom does the lion fight with?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A boar.
(c) A hound.
(d) A fox.
3. In "The Lion and the Mouse Who Returned a Kindness" which animal rescues a lion from the hunter's clutches?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A fox.
(c) A mouse.
(d) An elephant.
4. In "The Hen and the Swallow" whose eggs does the hen sit on?
(a) Cicada's eggs.
(b) Snake's eggs.
(c) Jackdaw's eggs.
(d) Ostrich's eggs.
5. In "The Lion, the Wolf and the Fox" whose skin must the lion wear to keep himself alive?
(a) The wolf's skin.
(b) The deer's skin.
(c) The sheep's skin.
(d) The fox's skin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose statue is being offered for free in "Hermes and the Sculptor"?
2. In "The Lion, the Ass and the Fox" why does the ass get killed by the lion?
3. In "The Hen That Laid the Golden Eggs" what does the farmer do to his hen?
4. In "The Snake and the Crab" what does the crab do to the snake?
5. In "Zeus and the Men" what does Zeus ask Hermes to give all of mankind?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)