|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Aeneas return to Troy to search?
(a) His wife, Creusa.
(b) His sworn enemy, Sinon.
(c) His mother, Venus.
(d) His dead king Priam's body.
2. To whom is Camilla compared to as she fights?
(b) A Harpy.
(c) An Amazon.
(d) A Fury.
3. Who does Venus want to keep safe by removing him or her from the war between the Trojans and Latins?
4. To which goddess is Camilla dedicated?
5. Which of the following is NOT something Vulcan and the Cyclops crafted?
(a) A chariot for Mars.
(b) An aegis for Pallas.
(c) A lightning bolt for Jupiter.
(d) A helmet for Apollo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What betrays the presence of Euryalus to the enemy?
2. What does Jupiter promise Juno about the Latin folk?
3. Where do Dido and Aeneas become "married"?
4. What does Dido tell Aeneas she will do after he leaves?
5. What is one of Juno's arguments for why it was right for her to have helped the Rutulians?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)