|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Camilla compared to as she fights?
(a) An Amazon.
(b) A Fury.
(d) A Harpy.
2. What does Sinon say is the purpose of the big wooden horse?
(a) It is a lighthouse to guide the Danaan ships back to Troy.
(b) It is a gift to tell the Trojans they are sorry for attacking Troy.
(c) It is meant to be fuel for a bonfire when the Danaans return to destroy Troy.
(d) It is an offering to apologize for stealing the Palladium.
3. Who tells Aeneas he is in Carthage?
4. How is Anchises spending his time in the underworld?
(a) He is lamenting his fate.
(b) He is studying the futures and fates of his descendants.
(c) He is resting peacefully.
(d) He is trading stories with the founders of Troy.
5. Who finds his or her way inside the Trojan camp at the end of Book IX and begins to massacre Trojans?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dido's ghost react to seeing Aeneas?
2. What danger do Aeneas and his men face by Aetna?
3. For what does Juno blame Aeneas in regard to the current conflict?
4. To which goddess is Camilla dedicated?
5. What happens every time Aeneas tries to tear a branch from a tree in Thrace to construct a roof for the altar of his new colony?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)