|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Andromache's new husband?
2. What does Sinon say will happen if the Trojans violate the wooden horse?
(b) They will win the favor of the god Pallas.
(c) They will face the wrath of the goddess Minerva.
(d) They will win the war against the Danaans.
3. Why did Dido's people take on a peaceful mood toward Aeneas' people?
(a) Queen Dido commanded them to welcome all new visitors.
(b) They were visited by Mercury.
(c) They were well known for always welcoming new people.
(d) They had heard great things about the Trojans from the Greeks.
4. Why did the Trojans think the Danaans had left?
(a) The Danaans set fire to their campsite and let it burn to the ground.
(b) The Danaans sent a letter announcing that they were leaving.
(c) The Danaans hid their ships behind a nearby island.
(d) The Danaans surrendered and promised to go.
5. Who appears to Aeneas in a dream to tell him where to find people willing to ally themselves with the Trojans against the Latins?
(a) Allecto, who hopes to lead him astray.
(b) Venus, to help her son.
(c) Tiberinus, the river god of the Tiber.
(d) Anchises, to confirm for Aeneas that he is in the right place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the fake Iulus make Dido forget?
2. What does Aeneas say will happen to the Trojans if he loses his fight with Turnus?
3. Who does Evander plan to use as Aeneas' new army?
4. Which of the following is NOT a type of funeral game?
5. What does Sinon claim is the reason he was left behind?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)