|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Aeneas told will be willing to fight with him against the Latins?
(a) King Evander and his Arcadians.
(c) King Latinus and his Latins.
(d) Turnus and his Etruscans.
2. What did the god Saturn give the first people in Latinum to start their civilization?
(a) Musical instruments.
(d) A special shield.
3. Which of the following is NOT a type of funeral game?
(a) A foot race.
(b) Javelin and archery contests.
(c) A ship race.
(d) A chariot race.
4. What happens when souls are destined to be reborn in a second body?
(a) They must petition the kind of the underworld to be reborn.
(b) They must drink from the water of Lethe to forget their memories.
(c) They must craft new bodies for themselves.
(d) They must sneak past Charon.
5. Why has Dido turned her face against remarriage?
(a) She does not want any man taking over her kingdom.
(b) Her brother killed her last husband.
(c) She is pledged to Diana.
(d) She must wait until her sister Anna gets married first.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Trojans and the Latins call a twelve-day truce?
2. How does Diomedes know Aeneas?
3. How is Aeneas healed in Book XII after war breaks out again and he is injured?
4. What reason does Latinus give to Turnus for why the Rutulians got involved in bloody wars with the Trojans?
5. Which of the following is NOT something Vulcan and the Cyclops crafted?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)