|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which goddess is Camilla dedicated?
2. What portent announces the arrival of Venus with Aeneas' new armor?
(a) A tongue of fire.
(b) A gentle breeze.
(c) A flock of doves.
(d) Flashing lightning and a thunder crack.
3. Who finds his or her way inside the Trojan camp at the end of Book IX and begins to massacre Trojans?
4. What does Sinon claim is the reason he was left behind?
(a) He snuck away because he wants to help the Trojans beat the Danaans.
(b) He was left behind to spy on the Trojans.
(c) He escaped before the Danaans could sacrifice him in exchange for good winds home.
(d) He has been sent to the Trojans as an ambassador of peace.
5. How does Arruns kill Camilla?
(a) He only wounds her.
(b) Accidentally, with a misplaced axe swing.
(c) With a thrown javelin.
(d) In hand-to-hand combat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Aeneas told will be willing to fight with him against the Latins?
2. What does the feast the Arcadians are having celebrate?
3. Who does Anchises predict will bring and Age of Gold to Latium?
4. What does Venus use to convince her husband Vulcan to make armor for Aeneas?
5. What does Jupiter want from Aeneas?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)