|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mission do Nisus and Euryalus take on?
(a) They intend to find reinforcements.
(b) They intend to go plead with King Latinus to stop the siege.
(c) They intend to go find Aeneas and tell him about the siege.
(d) They intend to abduct Lavinia and bring her back to the Trojan camp.
2. Who dies at the end of Book 3?
3. What is Coroebus' idea for how he, Aeneas, and their companions can pass to safety?
(a) They will hide inside the wooden horse until the Greeks take it back outside.
(b) They will escape through a secret tunnel under the city.
(c) They will call on Venus to come save them.
(d) They will disguise themselves in Greek armor.
4. Whom does Jupiter send to talk to Aeneas?
5. How does Nisus try to help his friend Euryalus win first prize in the foot race?
(a) He discourages others from entering the contest.
(b) He trips Salius.
(c) He cheers loudly for him.
(d) He refuses to compete himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aeneas transport Anchises out of Troy?
2. What portent appears relating to Iulus?
3. What atrocity does Pyrrhus commit in front of Priam?
4. What does Anchises pray to the gods for?
5. What does Aeneas promise to do if the gods grant his wish?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)