|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Venus want to keep safe by removing him or her from the war between the Trojans and Latins?
2. Who will not be a descendant of Aeneas' line?
3. Who does Evander plan to use as Aeneas' new army?
(a) The Spartans.
(b) The Rutulians.
(c) The Ithacans.
(d) The Etruscans.
4. How does Dido kill herself?
(a) With a sword.
(b) With poison.
(c) By drowning.
(d) With a lion bite.
5. What does the goddess Circe do to those she enchants?
(a) She makes them immortal.
(b) She sings to lure them into the water, where they drown.
(c) She turns them into beasts.
(d) She leads them to the underworld.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Turnus spurred to make war on both King Latinus and the Trojans?
2. What portent appears relating to Iulus?
3. What had Jupiter forbidden to happen?
4. How does Dido know that Aeneas plans to leave?
5. What causes the Ausonians to attack the Trojans?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)