|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom will Julius Caesar get his name?
(a) Aeneas' sister, Ilia.
(b) Aeneas' grandfather, Ilium.
(c) Aeneas' son Ascanius, renamed Iulus.
(d) Aeneas' daughter Creusa, renamed Julia.
2. Who tells Aeneas he is in Carthage?
3. Why did the Trojans think the Danaans had left?
(a) The Danaans surrendered and promised to go.
(b) The Danaans sent a letter announcing that they were leaving.
(c) The Danaans hid their ships behind a nearby island.
(d) The Danaans set fire to their campsite and let it burn to the ground.
4. Who calms the ocean so Aeneas and his men can make it safely to land?
5. Who does Venus send to Carthage disguised as Aeneas' son?
(a) Her son, Cupid.
(d) A huntress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who blinded Polyphemus?
2. What tale does Dido want Aeneas to tell?
3. What does the fake Iulus make Dido forget?
4. What portent appears relating to Iulus?
5. What meaning does Anchises say the portent of four white horses can have?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)