|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the fake Iulus make Dido forget?
(a) The memory of her dead husband, Sychaeus.
(b) The counsel of her sister.
(c) Her duty to help Aeneas.
(d) Her responsibilities as queen.
2. What danger do Aeneas and his men face by Aetna?
(a) The wrath of Juno.
(b) A group of sirens.
(c) A herd of Cyclops.
(d) Another flock of Harpies.
3. Who dies at the end of Book 3?
4. What atrocity does Pyrrhus commit in front of Priam?
(a) He takes away Priam's sword.
(b) He claims to be Priam's son.
(c) He murders Priam's son.
(d) He sets fire to a holy altar.
5. How do the Danaans get inside the walls of Troy?
(a) While the Trojans are busy looking at the horse, the Danaans storm the front gates of Troy.
(b) The Danaans are still unable to breach the walls of Troy.
(c) The Trojans carry the horse inside and Sinon lets the soldiers inside it out.
(d) The Trojans move the horse next to their walls and the soldiers use it as a ladder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who blinded Polyphemus?
2. What do the crowd of refugees expect from Aeneas?
3. What portent appears relating to Iulus?
4. What tale does Dido want Aeneas to tell?
5. From whom will Julius Caesar get his name?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)