|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who uses his or her powers to keep the Trojans lost at sea?
2. Who blinded Polyphemus?
(b) Ulysses and his crewmen.
(d) the Furies.
3. For whom does Aeneas return to Troy to search?
(a) His wife, Creusa.
(b) His dead king Priam's body.
(c) His mother, Venus.
(d) His sworn enemy, Sinon.
4. What is Coroebus' idea for how he, Aeneas, and their companions can pass to safety?
(a) They will call on Venus to come save them.
(b) They will hide inside the wooden horse until the Greeks take it back outside.
(c) They will escape through a secret tunnel under the city.
(d) They will disguise themselves in Greek armor.
5. What tale does Dido want Aeneas to tell?
(a) What happened to Odysseus during his Odyssey.
(b) The story of Eros and Psyche.
(c) How his parents met and had hims
(d) How Troy fell and how the Trojans traveled to Carthage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What portent appears relating to Iulus?
2. How does Anchises act when Aeneas first comes to help him escape?
3. Why is Aeneas' appearance a surprise to Dido and the crowd?
4. What does the fake Iulus make Dido forget?
5. What does Sinon claim is the reason he was left behind?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)