|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what does Venus say is the cause of the fall of Troy?
(a) Helen and Paris for running away together.
(b) the Trojans for letting the Danaans trick them.
(c) The harsh will of the gods.
(d) Priam for being too proud.
2. What happens to everything the Harpies touch?
(a) It turns to gold.
(b) It disappears.
(c) It becomes covered in filth.
(d) It becomes theirs forever.
3. What does Dido tell Aeneas she will do after he leaves?
(a) Haunt him as a spirit after she dies.
(b) Marry a neighboring king to keep her lands safe.
(c) Follow him to kill him.
(d) Construct a temple in his honor.
4. Where do Dido and Aeneas become "married"?
(a) At the ruins of Troy.
(b) At the altar of Juno.
(c) On a boat at sea.
(d) In a cave.
5. What does Sinon claim is the reason he was left behind?
(a) He has been sent to the Trojans as an ambassador of peace.
(b) He was left behind to spy on the Trojans.
(c) He escaped before the Danaans could sacrifice him in exchange for good winds home.
(d) He snuck away because he wants to help the Trojans beat the Danaans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What portent appears relating to Iulus?
2. Who leads Aeneas to the golden bough?
3. How does Dido kill herself?
4. Who is Andromache's new husband?
5. Who is the deity in charge of marriage?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)