|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What speech does Tom make on examination day?
(a) the Sermon on the Mount
(b) the Gettysburg Address
(c) Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death
(d) Washington's Farewell Address
2. What is the title of the first-prize composition?
(a) Is this, then, Life?
(b) A Vision
(c) A Missouri Maiden's Farewell to Alabama
(d) The Advantages of Culture
3. How does Tom react to Becky when he goes back to school?
(a) He follows her everywhere.
(b) He shows off for her.
(c) He asks her to forgive him.
(d) He ignores her.
4. What does Tom and Huck's treasure lead local men to do?
(a) dig up every haunt of Injun Joe's
(b) dig up under every local tree
(c) tear up haunted houses
(d) dig out the whole cave
5. What does Widow Douglas say she will do for Huck?
(a) take care of him and give him money to start in business
(b) buy him a house, new clothes, and furniture
(c) put him in her will
(d) get him a fishing boat and equipment to become a fisherman
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joe tell his partner he plans on running after the "dangerous" job?
2. What does Polly say that Tom should have done?
3. What does Tom say that robbers bury under a tree with their treasure?
4. What is found by Injun Joe's body?
5. What is in the first closet Huck and Tom search in the haunted house?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)