|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ben trade to Tom?
(a) an orange
(b) an apple
(c) a pear
(d) a peach
2. What do the boys play after the storm?
3. What do the boys use to prick their fingers?
(a) Tom's needle
(b) a brass pin
(c) a pine needle
(d) the tip of a pen
4. What does Tom take out of his pocket during church?
(a) a spider
(b) a grasshopper
(c) a ladybug
(d) a beetle
5. How does Huck sign his name?
(a) Huck writes out his full given name.
(b) Huck makes an X instead of his name.
(c) Tom shows Huck how to make an H and an F.
(d) Huck writes "Mr. Finn."
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the doctor?
2. Who has earned the most rewards in Tom's Sunday School?
3. What role do Tom and Joe Harper take in the battle?
4. Who do Tom and Huck think Muff Potter, Injun Joe, and Doctor Robinson are when they first approach?
5. Why are the Sunday School students given colored tickets?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tom get shooed away from Jeff Thatcher's house?
2. What grievance does Injun Joe have against the doctor?
3. What has Mary earned in Sunday School, and what did she have to do to earn it?
4. Describe Amy Lawrence's reactions during Sunday School.
5. What is Tom dissatisfied with by the end of the Sunday service?
6. What is Aunt Polly's reaction to Tom's disappearance?
7. Describe some of the ways Tom and Huck discuss to remove warts.
8. Describe the analogy between Peter, the cat, and Tom.
9. Describe Tom's high spirits at suppertime.
10. What are the boys' reactions to realizing that the townspeople think they're dead?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)