Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where does Aunt Polly find Tom?
in a closet
2. What has Tom been eating that he wasn't supposed to eat?
3. How is Aunt Polly related to Tom?
Tom is Polly's sister's son.
4. Who is Jim?
a black boy who works at the house
5. What does Tom do when he plays hooky?
He goes swimming.
6. What is Tom's recent accomplishment?
learning to whistle
7. What task does Polly give Tom as punishment?
whitewashing the fence
This section contains 5,193 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)