|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 and 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can the children get with their Sunday School tickets?
(a) a Sunday hat
(b) a shiny cross
(c) a new Bible
(d) new Sunday clothes
2. What game does Tom play with Joe Harper?
(a) Civil War
(b) Cowboys and Indians
(c) Robin Hood
(d) King of the Hill
3. What food do Tom and Becky have left from the picnic?
4. Where has Tom's cousin Mary been for the last week?
(a) in the country
(b) at a Bible school
(c) visiting her grandmother
(d) at an art school
5. What does Tom do when he plays hooky?
(a) He reads a book.
(b) He plays baseball.
(c) He goes swimming.
(d) He plays catch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Tom and Joe use to play with the tick?
2. What day of the week is a bad day to visit a haunted house?
3. Who do Tom and Huck think Muff Potter, Injun Joe, and Doctor Robinson are when they first approach?
4. What had Joe found in the cave to eat?
5. What does the stranger do through the window while Tom stands outside his house?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)