|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 and 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Huck want to tell what the boys saw?
(a) He's afraid no one will believe them.
(b) He's afraid he'll be arrested.
(c) He's afraid Injun Joe might kill them.
(d) He doesn't want to have to testify in court.
2. What does Tom say that robbers bury under a tree with their treasure?
(a) a box of toadstools
(b) a cursed cross
(c) a dead man
(d) a witch's finger
3. Who do the boys find sleeping in their hideout?
(a) Injun Joe
(b) Joe Harper
(c) Jeff Thatcher
(d) Muff Potter
4. Where does Aunt Polly find Tom?
(a) beneath the covers
(b) behind a tree
(c) in the outhouse
(d) in a closet
5. Why does Tom join the Cadets of Temperance?
(a) He wants to impress Becky.
(b) His aunt makes him.
(c) He likes their uniforms.
(d) He's decided to turn over a new leaf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tom sneak off to during the night on the island?
2. What do the boys eat for breakfast after running away?
3. How is Aunt Polly related to Tom?
4. What is found by Injun Joe's body?
5. Who wins the battle?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)