|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 and 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wakes Tom?
(a) a cat yowling
(b) the clock striking eleven
(c) a bottle breaking
(d) Sid shaking him
2. What do Tom and Joe use to play with the tick?
(b) paper balls
3. What witness comes forward against Muff Potter?
(a) A man who saw Potter washing in a stream in the early hours.
(b) A man who identified Potter as buying the murder weapon.
(c) A man who saw Potter meeting secretively with the doctor.
(d) A man who heard Potter threaten the doctor.
4. What does Polly say that Tom should have done?
(a) waited until after the funeral to reveal himself
(b) come to let her know he was alive
(c) come back home sooner
(d) stayed away longer
5. What happens to the boys' raft?
(a) It sinks during the night.
(b) They dock it on the island.
(c) They shove it out into the river.
(d) The current takes it away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing Tom finds wrong with him, when he wakes up Monday morning?
2. What do the boys play after the storm?
3. What does Tom do when he plays hooky?
4. What can the children get with their Sunday School tickets?
5. What speech does Tom make on examination day?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)