|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 and 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prevented Injun Joe's capture at the Widow Douglas' house?
(a) Injun Joe saw the approaching men reflected in the widow's windows.
(b) A bird took flight at the Welshman's approach.
(c) One of the boys tripped over a branch.
(d) The Welshman couldn't help sneezing.
2. What is Tom's attitude when he first takes the stand?
(d) showing off
3. What does Polly say that Tom should have done?
(a) come back home sooner
(b) come to let her know he was alive
(c) stayed away longer
(d) waited until after the funeral to reveal himself
4. How does Tom wake Sid?
(a) Tom splashes water on Sid.
(b) Tom pushes Sid out of bed.
(c) Tom shakes Sid and calls his name.
(d) Tom's moaning wakes Sid.
5. Who does Tom meet on his way to school?
(a) Huckleberry Finn
(b) Jeff Thatcher
(c) Amy Lawrence
(d) Joe Harper
Short Answer Questions
1. What speech does Tom make on examination day?
2. Who breaks the rules of the game?
3. What can the children get with their Sunday School tickets?
4. What does Tom do to try to ease his conscience?
5. Where is Potter caught?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)