|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 and 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Becky miss school?
(a) She is visiting relatives.
(b) She is ill.
(c) She goes on a trip abroad.
(d) She begins taking lessons at home.
2. What do Tom and Huck take as an omen that they will die?
(a) an owl's cry
(b) a black cat yowling
(c) a fox eating a rat
(d) a stray dog howling
3. What does Tom answer when the judge asks him who the first two apostles were?
(a) Mary and Joseph
(b) Peter and Paul
(c) David and Goliath
(d) Abraham and Isaac
4. What is the potential consequence Tom heard that the illness could have?
(a) losing a finger
(b) falling into a coma
(c) needing an operation
(d) being paralyzed
5. What do the three men have with them?
(a) a wagon, spades, and a black bag
(b) a trunk, a shovel, and a pick
(c) rope, a pulley, and a black bag
(d) a wheelbarrow, rope, and a shovel
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tom decide to run away?
2. How far away from the cave entrance are Becky and Tom when they emerge?
3. What reason does Tom give Becky for his shout, when he sees Injun Joe?
4. Where does Tom go to be alone?
5. What does Tom say is wrong with him?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)