|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 and 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At first, what does Potter think gave him away?
(a) Potter thinks his footprints were found at the graveyard.
(b) Potter thinks the doctor has recovered and accused him.
(c) Potter thinks Injun Joe has accused him.
(d) Potter thinks someone saw him running from the scene.
2. What does Tom say is wrong with him?
(a) He says his toe is mortified.
(b) He says he has leprocy.
(c) He says he has gout.
(d) He says his appendix has burst.
3. What does Tom say will happen if the boys break their pact?
(a) They will suffer an agonizing illness.
(b) They will never be friends again.
(c) They will go to Hell.
(d) They will drop down dead.
4. What food do Tom and Becky have left from the picnic?
5. What does Tom do to stop himself from talking in his sleep?
(a) He sleeps on his stomach with his head in the pillow.
(b) He ties up his jaw, complaining of toothache.
(c) He stuffs the covers into his mouth.
(d) He drinks cinnamon and chamomile tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What thought discourages Tom from committing suicide?
2. What prevented Injun Joe's capture at the Widow Douglas' house?
3. What is Ben Rogers doing when he comes across Tom?
4. What wakes Tom?
5. What does Ben trade to Tom?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)