|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 and 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the new girl throw to Tom?
(a) a rose
(b) a carnation
(c) a daisy
(d) a pansy
2. What do Tom and Huck take as an omen that they will die?
(a) a stray dog howling
(b) a black cat yowling
(c) an owl's cry
(d) a fox eating a rat
3. How does Polly learn that Tom was lying about his dream?
(a) Huck tells Polly the truth.
(b) Sid finds out what happened and tells on Tom.
(c) Joe tells Polly the truth.
(d) Joe's mother tells Polly the truth.
4. What is the object of the game?
(a) to keep the tick moving
(b) to keep the tick on the player's side
(c) to move the tick in a perfect circle
(d) to move the tick to the other side
5. What do the townspeople use to try to make the boys' bodies come to the surface?
(b) a cannon
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tom beats up the strange boy, what does he tell the boy to holler to make him stop?
2. What dampens Tom's expectations of a night at Widow Douglas'?
3. Who is Jim?
4. What does the sheriff say about catching Muff Potter?
5. What does Tom do that makes Becky cry?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)