|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 and 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Tom and Huck take as an omen that they will die?
(a) a stray dog howling
(b) a fox eating a rat
(c) an owl's cry
(d) a black cat yowling
2. What is the title of the first-prize composition?
(a) The Advantages of Culture
(b) Is this, then, Life?
(c) A Vision
(d) A Missouri Maiden's Farewell to Alabama
3. How does news of the murder travel through the town?
(a) by the mayor's announcement
(b) by the newspaper
(c) by word of mouth
(d) by telegraph
4. What does the stranger do through the window while Tom stands outside his house?
(a) throws rocks
(b) makes faces
(c) yells at Tom
(d) clenches his fist
5. What game does Tom play with Joe Harper?
(a) Robin Hood
(b) Cowboys and Indians
(c) Civil War
(d) King of the Hill
Short Answer Questions
1. What can the children get with their Sunday School tickets?
2. When does Mrs. Thatcher find out that Becky's not where she's supposed to be?
3. What does Tom do that makes Becky cry?
4. Where is the graveyard located?
5. What does Tom fear whenever someone gossips to him about the murder?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)