|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 and 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal gets into a conflict with the bug Tom has brought into church?
(a) a canary
(b) a piglet
(c) a cat
(d) a poodle
2. What does Tom do when he plays hooky?
(a) He reads a book.
(b) He plays baseball.
(c) He plays catch.
(d) He goes swimming.
3. What source of food do the boys find on the island?
(a) turtle eggs
(b) peach trees
(c) a fishing pond
(d) wild chickens
4. How does Huck sign his name?
(a) Tom shows Huck how to make an H and an F.
(b) Huck makes an X instead of his name.
(c) Huck writes "Mr. Finn."
(d) Huck writes out his full given name.
5. Where does Aunt Polly find Tom?
(a) in the outhouse
(b) behind a tree
(c) beneath the covers
(d) in a closet
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys expect to happen when Injun Joe lies about the murder?
2. Who takes care of Huck when he's ill?
3. What does Huck say he'd do with treasure?
4. What does Sid do that Tom gets blamed for?
5. Why do Tom and Huck think it's useless to break Muff out of prison?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)