|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 and 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first friend who agrees to go hunting for treasure with Tom?
(a) Joe Harper
(b) Ben Rogers
(c) Huck Finn
(d) Jeff Thatcher
2. Who comes to visit the Sunday School class?
(a) Mayor Ellway
(b) Parson Bridges
(c) Judge Thatcher
(d) Sherriff Johson
3. What does Aunt Polly do about Tom's loose tooth?
(a) She gives him an apple to bite into.
(b) She gives him gum to chew.
(c) She pulls it out with string.
(d) She pulls it out with pliers.
4. What is the title of the first-prize composition?
(a) A Vision
(b) Is this, then, Life?
(c) The Advantages of Culture
(d) A Missouri Maiden's Farewell to Alabama
5. How does Polly learn that Tom was lying about his dream?
(a) Joe tells Polly the truth.
(b) Huck tells Polly the truth.
(c) Sid finds out what happened and tells on Tom.
(d) Joe's mother tells Polly the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Tom and Huck think it's useless to break Muff out of prison?
2. What does Tom ask Becky?
3. What happens to Injun Joe's accomplice?
4. Who has earned the most rewards in Tom's Sunday School?
5. Why doesn't Huck want to tell what the boys saw?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)