|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 and 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week is a bad day to visit a haunted house?
2. What does Potter say when he's caught?
(a) He says that he doesn't remember what happened.
(b) He claims that he didn't kill the doctor.
(c) He confesses to the killing.
(d) He accuses Injun Joe of committing the murder.
3. What is Tom's recent accomplishment?
(a) learning to catch tree frogs
(b) learning to write in cursive
(c) learning to whistle
(d) learning to throw a spitball
4. Where are the boys during their funeral?
(a) in the unused gallery
(b) in the basement store room
(c) behind the last row of pews
(d) under the altar
5. What is Ben Rogers doing when he comes across Tom?
(a) mimicking a schoolteacher
(b) impersonating a steamboat
(c) pretending to be a monkey
(d) imagining he's an airplane
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Huck sign his name?
2. Does Huck tell the Welshman the Spaniard's true identity?
3. What does Tom say is wrong with him?
4. What do the townspeople use to try to make the boys' bodies come to the surface?
5. What reason does Tom give for not letting Polly know he was alive?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)