|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 and 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom ask Becky?
(a) to be engaged
(b) to meet him on the weekend
(c) to run away with him
(d) to go steady
2. Who breaks the rules of the game?
(a) Joe, by smashing the tick
(b) Joe, by dropping the tick on the floor
(c) Tom, by playing with the tick during Joe's turn
(d) Tom, by letting the tick out the window
3. What does Tom offer Becky to console her?
(a) a flower
(b) a ribbon
(c) a silver teacup
(d) a brass knob
4. What does Tom do when he plays hooky?
(a) He plays catch.
(b) He goes swimming.
(c) He reads a book.
(d) He plays baseball.
5. What is Huck's attitude toward marriage?
(a) He dreams of getting married to the right girl.
(b) He thinks marriage to anyone would be grand.
(c) He thinks marriage is always unhappy and ends in fighting.
(d) He is afraid of marriage because his wife could die.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tom say they need to stop and wait by the water?
2. When does Mrs. Thatcher find out that Becky's not where she's supposed to be?
3. Does Huck tell the Welshman the Spaniard's true identity?
4. What does Tom do with the tonic?
5. Why do the boys realize they're mistaken about the omen?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)