|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 and 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tom say robbers fail to come get their treasures?
(a) They forget the marks that identify the spot or else they die.
(b) They get doublecrossed by their partners and stranded.
(c) Their treasure maps get lost, destroyed, or stolen.
(d) They get caught and sent to prison or flee the country.
2. How does Tom get his tickets?
(a) Tom trades the other children for their tickets.
(b) Tom does chores to earn tickets.
(c) Tom makes his own fake tickets.
(d) Tom steals tickets from the other children.
3. Why do the boys realize they're mistaken about the omen?
(a) The animal's back is to them.
(b) The animal is sitting in a patch of daisies.
(c) The animal has a white stripe.
(d) The animal runs off when they approach.
4. Who do Tom and Huck think Muff Potter, Injun Joe, and Doctor Robinson are when they first approach?
5. What day of the week is a bad day to visit a haunted house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the boys find sleeping in their hideout?
2. How does Tom react to Becky when he goes back to school?
3. What is Tom's reaction to his bath?
4. Why does Tom remember to grab the towel before running?
5. What do the three men have with them?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)