|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 and 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Mrs. Thatcher find out that Becky's not where she's supposed to be?
(a) when Mrs. Harper visits the Thatcher house
(b) in the town square Sunday morning
(c) at church Sunday morning
(d) when Becky doesn't come home from the picnic Saturday night
2. How does Polly learn that Tom was lying about his dream?
(a) Joe's mother tells Polly the truth.
(b) Huck tells Polly the truth.
(c) Joe tells Polly the truth.
(d) Sid finds out what happened and tells on Tom.
3. Who is Jim?
(a) Tom's friend from school
(b) a black boy who works at the house
(c) a runaway who lives in the woods
(d) Tom's half-brother
4. What role do Tom and Joe Harper take in the battle?
(a) general and president
(b) allied generals
(c) general and lieutenant
(d) opposing generals
5. Who does Tom give a dose of tonic to?
(a) the cat
(d) Aunt Polly
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the teacher seat Tom with the girls?
2. What prevented Injun Joe's capture at the Widow Douglas' house?
3. What does Mary promise Tom for memorizing his Bible verses?
4. What serves as a field for their tick game?
5. What color is the schoolmaster's bald head, when the pranksters cause a cat to snatch his wig away?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)