|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 and 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Potter caught?
(a) in the woods
(b) in the tannery
(c) at the graveyard
(d) in the town square
2. What does the Welshman find where the two criminals were standing outside Widow Douglas' house?
(a) a heavy club
(b) burglar's tools
(c) a gold coin
(d) Injun Joe's eye patch
3. Does Sid believe Tom is sick?
(a) No, he thinks Tom is trying to get him in trouble.
(b) Yes, he runs to tell Polly that Tom is dying.
(c) No, he thinks Tom is faking to get out of school.
(d) Yes, but he thinks Tom is exaggerating.
4. What thought discourages Tom from committing suicide?
(a) Becky won't even mourn for him.
(b) His Sunday School record is not good.
(c) Mary and Sid will miss him.
(d) His aunt will miss him.
5. What was the schoolmaster's unfulfilled goal?
(a) to be the mayor
(b) to be an actor
(c) to be a doctor
(d) to be a lawyer
Short Answer Questions
1. What noise does Tom make out the window, before climbing down?
2. What do the boys expect to happen when Injun Joe lies about the murder?
3. What does Tom decide to run away to become?
4. What color is the schoolmaster's bald head, when the pranksters cause a cat to snatch his wig away?
5. How long does Tom have to stay after school?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)