|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 and 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the graveyard located?
(a) behind the church
(b) in a swamp
(c) on a hill
(d) in a valley
2. What does Tom write the pact between the boys on?
(a) a flat rock
(b) a gum wrapper
(c) a piece of his shirt
(d) a pine shingle
3. What does Tom do to try to ease his conscience?
(a) He does all his chores for Aunt Polly.
(b) He denies himself the pleasure of playing hooky.
(c) He studies his Bible verses for Sunday school.
(d) He brings gifts to Muff Potter.
4. Who has earned the most rewards in Tom's Sunday School?
(a) Jeff Thatcher
(b) a German boy
(d) Ben Rodgers
5. What is the cave opening shaped like?
(a) a thin tree branch
(b) a keyhole
(c) the letter A
(d) a big circle
Short Answer Questions
1. What person does Tom make up to threaten the stranger with?
2. What is the only thing Tom finds wrong with him, when he wakes up Monday morning?
3. Where does Joe tell his partner he plans on running after the "dangerous" job?
4. What do the men fight over?
5. What animal gets into a conflict with the bug Tom has brought into church?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)