|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 and 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the potential consequence Tom heard that the illness could have?
(a) falling into a coma
(b) needing an operation
(c) being paralyzed
(d) losing a finger
2. What color lights are seen in the haunted house, reportedly?
3. What task does Polly give Tom as punishment?
(a) mopping the floor
(b) whitewashing the fence
(c) carrying water buckets
(d) digging trenches in the garden
4. What do Tom's classmates do, that constantly remind him of his problems?
(a) They hold inquests on dead cats.
(b) They make trips to the graveyard to find souvenirs.
(c) They sing a song about Murdering Muff.
(d) They reinact the murder in the schoolyard.
5. How does Polly learn that Tom was lying about his dream?
(a) Joe's mother tells Polly the truth.
(b) Huck tells Polly the truth.
(c) Joe tells Polly the truth.
(d) Sid finds out what happened and tells on Tom.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far away from the cave entrance are Becky and Tom when they emerge?
2. What does Muff leave behind?
3. What does Tom steal as he goes out to play after whitewashing the fence?
4. What does Huck tell Tom is bound to happen if the doctor is dead?
5. What does Tom say is wrong with him?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)