|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 and 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom "die" of during the game?
(a) an arrow
(b) being stoned
(d) a sword wound
2. What prevented Injun Joe from taking off on Friday?
(a) The sheriff still searching for Injun Joe for murder.
(b) Tom and Huck playing in view of the haunted house.
(c) Injun Joe needs extra cash before he can leave.
(d) Injun Joe needs a map of the river before he can leave.
3. What does Tom say that he dreamed?
(a) witnessing the doctor's death at the graveyard
(b) the scene of him appearing in the church at his funeral
(c) the scene he witnessed when he sneaked over to the house
(d) the townspeople on the ferry searching for the boys' bodies
4. What does Tom throw at Sid as he leaves?
(a) dirt clods
(b) his paintbrush
(c) a rock
(d) an apple core
5. What had Joe found in the cave to eat?
(a) beetles and rats
(b) soapstone and snakes
(c) bats and candle wax
(d) mushrooms and snails
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Huck sign his name?
2. What does Tom do with the tonic?
3. What does Tom do when he sees the new girl?
4. What does Tom do to stop himself from talking in his sleep?
5. What animal gets into a conflict with the bug Tom has brought into church?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)