|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 and 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ben trade to Tom?
(a) an orange
(b) an apple
(c) a pear
(d) a peach
2. What do Tom and Huck do instead of going to the haunted house?
(a) play Robin Hood
(b) make their own treasure maps
(c) slingshot target practice
(d) fish in the river
3. What illness does Tom contract during vacation?
(c) whooping cough
(d) chicken pox
4. How does Huck sign his name?
(a) Huck writes out his full given name.
(b) Huck writes "Mr. Finn."
(c) Huck makes an X instead of his name.
(d) Tom shows Huck how to make an H and an F.
5. When Tom beats up the strange boy, what does he tell the boy to holler to make him stop?
(a) "You win!"
(b) "I give!"
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing Tom finds wrong with him, when he wakes up Monday morning?
2. What prevented Injun Joe from taking off on Friday?
3. Where does Becky meet Tom at lunchtime?
4. What does Tom take out of his pocket during church?
5. What do the boys use to prick their fingers?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)