|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 and 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the three men have with them?
(a) a wheelbarrow, rope, and a shovel
(b) rope, a pulley, and a black bag
(c) a trunk, a shovel, and a pick
(d) a wagon, spades, and a black bag
2. How did the boys get to shore from their island?
(a) They swam against the current.
(b) They stole a skiff.
(c) They made a raft.
(d) They paddled using a log.
3. What do Tom and Huck do instead of going to the haunted house?
(a) play Robin Hood
(b) slingshot target practice
(c) make their own treasure maps
(d) fish in the river
4. Why do the boys realize they're mistaken about the omen?
(a) The animal's back is to them.
(b) The animal runs off when they approach.
(c) The animal is sitting in a patch of daisies.
(d) The animal has a white stripe.
5. What does Tom "die" of during the game?
(b) a sword wound
(c) an arrow
(d) being stoned
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to visit the Sunday School class?
2. Where does Tom sneak off to during the night on the island?
3. What role do Tom and Joe Harper take in the battle?
4. What is Tom's attitude when he first takes the stand?
5. Why does the teacher seat Tom with the girls?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)