|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 and 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What noise does Tom make out the window, before climbing down?
(a) a cat's meow
(b) a dog's yowl
(c) a crow's caw
(d) a coyote's howl
2. Where does Joe tell his partner he plans on running after the "dangerous" job?
3. What animal gets into a conflict with the bug Tom has brought into church?
(a) a poodle
(b) a piglet
(c) a cat
(d) a canary
4. Where is the graveyard located?
(a) on a hill
(b) in a swamp
(c) in a valley
(d) behind the church
5. What does Huck say he'd do with treasure?
(a) run away to Europe
(b) save it to live on
(c) give it to his father
(d) buy pie and soda every day
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Potter say when he's caught?
2. What does Becky wish she had?
3. Does Sid believe Tom is sick?
4. What does Tom decide to run away to become?
5. Who does Tom meet on his way to school?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)