|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 and 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the object of the game?
(a) to move the tick in a perfect circle
(b) to move the tick to the other side
(c) to keep the tick on the player's side
(d) to keep the tick moving
2. What serves as a field for their tick game?
(a) Joe's shoe
(b) Tom's desk
(c) Joe's slate
(d) Tom's sleeve
3. What do the townspeople use to try to make the boys' bodies come to the surface?
(c) a cannon
4. What does Tom steal as he goes out to play after whitewashing the fence?
(a) some jam
(b) a doughnut
(c) a peach
(d) a cookie
5. What does Tom say will happen if the boys break their pact?
(a) They will go to Hell.
(b) They will never be friends again.
(c) They will suffer an agonizing illness.
(d) They will drop down dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes Tom?
2. How is Aunt Polly related to Tom?
3. What does the schoolmaster do after learning of the news?
4. What is the potential consequence Tom heard that the illness could have?
5. Who has earned the most rewards in Tom's Sunday School?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)