|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 and 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Polly do about Tom's loose tooth?
(a) She gives him gum to chew.
(b) She pulls it out with string.
(c) She pulls it out with pliers.
(d) She gives him an apple to bite into.
2. What does Tom "die" of during the game?
(a) being stoned
(c) a sword wound
(d) an arrow
3. What does Tom say will happen if the boys break their pact?
(a) They will suffer an agonizing illness.
(b) They will never be friends again.
(c) They will go to Hell.
(d) They will drop down dead.
4. What does Tom fear whenever someone gossips to him about the murder?
(a) He fears Muff Potter will not be convicted.
(b) He fears the doctor's ghost will rise up.
(c) He fears he will be accused of the murder.
(d) He fears the person is hinting Tom knows something.
5. What does Tom imagine after his aunt hits him and does not apologize?
(a) stealing the quilt she's making
(b) running away to the big city
(c) lightning from heaven striking her
(d) dying without forgiving her
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom answer when the judge asks him who the first two apostles were?
2. When Tom beats up the strange boy, what does he tell the boy to holler to make him stop?
3. Who comes to visit the Sunday School class?
4. What do Tom and Huck take as an omen that they will die?
5. What does Huck decide to do when the men come out of No. 2?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)