|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 and 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does Tom play with Joe Harper?
(a) Civil War
(b) King of the Hill
(c) Robin Hood
(d) Cowboys and Indians
2. What serves as a field for their tick game?
(a) Joe's slate
(b) Tom's desk
(c) Joe's shoe
(d) Tom's sleeve
3. How long does Tom have to stay after school?
(a) forty-five minutes
(b) two hours
(c) one hour
(d) half an hour
4. What does Tom write the pact between the boys on?
(a) a piece of his shirt
(b) a gum wrapper
(c) a pine shingle
(d) a flat rock
5. What does Becky do that she thinks will get her in trouble?
(a) She breaks the lock on the teacher's desk.
(b) She accidentally tears a page of the teacher's book.
(c) She writes on her desk and then finds that it won't come off.
(d) She throws a stone at Tom, and it goes through the schoolroom window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom fear whenever someone gossips to him about the murder?
2. What is Tom's recent accomplishment?
3. What prevented Injun Joe from taking off on Friday?
4. How does Polly learn that Tom was lying about his dream?
5. What does Tom do when he sees the new girl?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)