|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 and 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sid do that Tom gets blamed for?
(a) Sid hides the napkins.
(b) Sid lets the cat out.
(c) Sid eats all the dessert.
(d) Sid breaks the sugar bowl.
2. What is the cave opening shaped like?
(a) a big circle
(b) the letter A
(c) a keyhole
(d) a thin tree branch
3. What person does Tom make up to threaten the stranger with?
(a) a big sister
(b) a friend who is a schoolmaster
(c) a big brother
(d) a powerful father
4. What does the sheriff say about catching Muff Potter?
(a) He is confident about finding Potter within the week.
(b) He is sure Potter has escaped.
(c) He thinks they will find Potter dead.
(d) He is confident about finding Potter before dark.
5. How long does it take the boys to get to the cemetery?
(a) five minutes
(b) an hour and a half
(c) a half hour
(d) an hour
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Becky make Tom jealous?
2. What has Tom been eating that he wasn't supposed to eat?
3. What can the children get with their Sunday School tickets?
4. What do Tom and Huck do instead of going to the haunted house?
5. Why are the Sunday School students given colored tickets?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)