|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 and 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom imagine after his aunt hits him and does not apologize?
(a) lightning from heaven striking her
(b) running away to the big city
(c) stealing the quilt she's making
(d) dying without forgiving her
2. What source of food do the boys find on the island?
(a) wild chickens
(b) a fishing pond
(c) peach trees
(d) turtle eggs
3. What does the stranger do through the window while Tom stands outside his house?
(a) throws rocks
(b) yells at Tom
(c) makes faces
(d) clenches his fist
4. What do the boys use to prick their fingers?
(a) the tip of a pen
(b) a brass pin
(c) a pine needle
(d) Tom's needle
5. What is the potential consequence Tom heard that the illness could have?
(a) being paralyzed
(b) needing an operation
(c) falling into a coma
(d) losing a finger
Short Answer Questions
1. What witness comes forward against Muff Potter?
2. What does Tom find in No. 2?
3. What does Tom answer when the judge asks him who the first two apostles were?
4. What does Tom say the sound of the wind in the trees might be?
5. What happens to the doctor?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)