|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 and 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tom remember to grab the towel before running?
(a) Sid would snitch on Tom if he came back without the towel.
(b) Huck would kill him for losing the towel.
(c) His aunt would kill him for losing the towel.
(d) Injun Joe could track him down with the towel.
2. What is Aunt Polly's reaction to Tom's professed illness?
(a) She scolds him for lying.
(b) She spanks him.
(c) She takes him to the doctor.
(d) She laughs.
3. During the trial, what does the defense attorney ask the witness who saw Muff Potter washing at a creek?
(b) how he could recognize Muff in the dark
(c) how he could recognize Muff from so far away
(d) whether he wears glasses
4. What does Ben trade to Tom?
(a) an orange
(b) a pear
(c) an apple
(d) a peach
5. How does Becky make Tom jealous?
(a) by talking with Bill Miller
(b) by kissing Joe Harper
(c) by sitting and reading with Alfred Temple
(d) by sitting next to Ben Rodgers
Short Answer Questions
1. What speech does Tom make on examination day?
2. Who comes to visit the Sunday School class?
3. What does Tom trade his tooth for?
4. What does Tom answer when the judge asks him who the first two apostles were?
5. What does Tom find in No. 2?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)