|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 and 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Tom's cousin Mary been for the last week?
(a) at an art school
(b) at a Bible school
(c) visiting her grandmother
(d) in the country
2. What do Tom's classmates do, that constantly remind him of his problems?
(a) They make trips to the graveyard to find souvenirs.
(b) They sing a song about Murdering Muff.
(c) They reinact the murder in the schoolyard.
(d) They hold inquests on dead cats.
3. What does Tom decide to run away to become?
(a) an acrobat
(b) a pirate
(c) an actor
(d) a statesman
4. What do Joe and Tom feel guilty about?
(a) taking the raft
(b) stealing food from their homes
(c) keeping secrets from their parents
(d) robbing a boat on the river
5. What does Huck tell Tom is bound to happen if the doctor is dead?
(a) Someone will be thown in prison.
(b) Spirits will be blamed.
(c) The doctor's ghost will come back to haunt Joe.
(d) Someone will be hanged.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Aunt Polly able to forgive Tom anything?
2. What does the new girl throw to Tom?
3. What time is it, when Tom thinks it must be dawn while he is waiting to meet Huck?
4. How does Tom react to Becky when he goes back to school?
5. How does Tom wake Sid?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)