|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the men at the graveyard for?
(a) to steal a tombstone
(b) to rob a grave
(c) to bury a body
(d) to bury treasure
2. How many tickets are needed to earn a prize?
(a) fifty green tickets
(b) ten yellow tickets
(c) five blue tickets
(d) twenty red tickets
3. Why do the boys realize they're mistaken about the omen?
(a) The animal is sitting in a patch of daisies.
(b) The animal runs off when they approach.
(c) The animal's back is to them.
(d) The animal has a white stripe.
4. What thought discourages Tom from committing suicide?
(a) Mary and Sid will miss him.
(b) Becky won't even mourn for him.
(c) His Sunday School record is not good.
(d) His aunt will miss him.
5. How is Aunt Polly related to Tom?
(a) Tom is Polly's sister's son.
(b) Tom is Polly's husband's sister's son.
(c) Tom is Polly's husband's brother's son.
(d) Tom is Polly's brother's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the boys get to shore from their island?
2. Who does Tom meet on his way to school?
3. What does Tom trade his tooth for?
4. How does Tom feel when he gets to school?
5. How does news of the murder travel through the town?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)