|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tom wake Sid?
(a) Tom shakes Sid and calls his name.
(b) Tom's moaning wakes Sid.
(c) Tom splashes water on Sid.
(d) Tom pushes Sid out of bed.
2. What do the boys use to prick their fingers?
(a) a pine needle
(b) Tom's needle
(c) a brass pin
(d) the tip of a pen
3. What does Sid do that Tom gets blamed for?
(a) Sid hides the napkins.
(b) Sid eats all the dessert.
(c) Sid lets the cat out.
(d) Sid breaks the sugar bowl.
4. What does Muff leave behind?
(a) his shoe
(b) a cigarette butt
(c) the murder weapon
(d) his jacket
5. How long does it take the boys to get to the cemetery?
(a) an hour and a half
(b) an hour
(c) a half hour
(d) five minutes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom do with the tonic?
2. What does Tom do to try to ease his conscience?
3. Why are the Sunday School students given colored tickets?
4. What do Tom and Joe use to play with the tick?
5. What does Tom give to Becky?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)