|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has earned the most rewards in Tom's Sunday School?
(a) Jeff Thatcher
(b) a German boy
(d) Ben Rodgers
2. Who is Amy Lawrence?
(a) Amy is Sid's beloved, who Tom makes trouble with.
(b) Amy is Jeff's cousin, who Tom thinks is beautiful.
(c) Amy is Tom's teacher, who Tom has a crush on.
(d) Amy is Tom's beloved, who fickle Tom forgets.
3. What does Tom ask Becky?
(a) to go steady
(b) to run away with him
(c) to be engaged
(d) to meet him on the weekend
4. Where is Potter caught?
(a) in the town square
(b) in the tannery
(c) at the graveyard
(d) in the woods
5. What serves as a field for their tick game?
(a) Joe's shoe
(b) Tom's sleeve
(c) Tom's desk
(d) Joe's slate
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Tom been eating that he wasn't supposed to eat?
2. How does Tom wake Sid?
3. How does Judge Frazer let Tom down?
4. What does Tom steal as he goes out to play after whitewashing the fence?
5. What does Ben trade to Tom?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)