|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom ask Becky?
(a) to be engaged
(b) to go steady
(c) to meet him on the weekend
(d) to run away with him
2. Where does Tom go to be alone?
(a) an empty cabin in the woods
(b) a field out by the fishing pond
(c) a crawlspace under the school
(d) a log raft in the river
3. What happens to the boys' raft?
(a) They dock it on the island.
(b) They shove it out into the river.
(c) The current takes it away.
(d) It sinks during the night.
4. What does Tom do when he sees the new girl?
(a) Tom shows off by doing tricks on the sidewalk.
(b) Tom pulls her out of the window and runs down to the river with her.
(c) Tom asks him to play with the boys in the woods.
(d) Tom pretends to ignore her.
5. What does Tom throw at Sid as he leaves?
(a) an apple core
(b) his paintbrush
(c) dirt clods
(d) a rock
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Becky meet Tom at lunchtime?
2. Why does the teacher seat Tom with the girls?
3. What can the children get with their Sunday School tickets?
4. Does Tom leave Aunt Polly his note?
5. Before the trial, does any of the town gossip speculate that Muff Potter is innocent?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)