|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Becky do that she thinks will get her in trouble?
(a) She accidentally tears a page of the teacher's book.
(b) She throws a stone at Tom, and it goes through the schoolroom window.
(c) She breaks the lock on the teacher's desk.
(d) She writes on her desk and then finds that it won't come off.
2. Where are the boys during their funeral?
(a) behind the last row of pews
(b) under the altar
(c) in the unused gallery
(d) in the basement store room
3. Why does the teacher seat Tom with the girls?
(a) because it's his turn to sit with the girls
(b) because Tom is late
(c) because the classroom is short of chairs
(d) because Tom is too noisy with the boys
4. Who does Tom give a dose of tonic to?
(a) the cat
(c) Aunt Polly
5. Who comes to visit the Sunday School class?
(a) Mayor Ellway
(b) Sherriff Johson
(c) Judge Thatcher
(d) Parson Bridges
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Tom and Joe use to play with the tick?
2. What does Tom imagine after his aunt hits him and does not apologize?
3. What is Tom's reaction to his bath?
4. What does Tom give to Becky?
5. What do the boys eat for breakfast after running away?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)