|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary promise Tom for memorizing his Bible verses?
(a) a knife
(b) a fishing pole
(c) new shoes
(d) a slingshot
2. What does Tom do to stop himself from talking in his sleep?
(a) He stuffs the covers into his mouth.
(b) He sleeps on his stomach with his head in the pillow.
(c) He drinks cinnamon and chamomile tea.
(d) He ties up his jaw, complaining of toothache.
3. What do Joe and Tom feel guilty about?
(a) stealing food from their homes
(b) robbing a boat on the river
(c) keeping secrets from their parents
(d) taking the raft
4. Does Sid believe Tom is sick?
(a) Yes, but he thinks Tom is exaggerating.
(b) No, he thinks Tom is trying to get him in trouble.
(c) No, he thinks Tom is faking to get out of school.
(d) Yes, he runs to tell Polly that Tom is dying.
5. What does the new girl throw to Tom?
(a) a pansy
(b) a rose
(c) a daisy
(d) a carnation
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Tom and Huck take as an omen that they will die?
2. Where does Tom go to be alone?
3. What is the only thing Tom finds wrong with him, when he wakes up Monday morning?
4. What does Aunt Polly do about Tom's loose tooth?
5. Where are the boys during their funeral?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)