|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom write the pact between the boys on?
(a) a gum wrapper
(b) a pine shingle
(c) a piece of his shirt
(d) a flat rock
2. What wakes Tom?
(a) a cat yowling
(b) Sid shaking him
(c) a bottle breaking
(d) the clock striking eleven
3. Does Tom leave Aunt Polly his note?
(a) Yes, he leaves the note on her bed.
(b) Yes, he leaves the note by the bedside, but the wind blows it away.
(c) No, he never planned to give Polly a note.
(d) No, he changes his mind at the last minute.
4. What does Tom take out of his pocket during church?
(a) a beetle
(b) a grasshopper
(c) a ladybug
(d) a spider
5. Where does Aunt Polly find Tom?
(a) behind a tree
(b) in a closet
(c) in the outhouse
(d) beneath the covers
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has earned the most rewards in Tom's Sunday School?
2. What serves as a field for their tick game?
3. How does Becky make Tom jealous?
4. Who does Tom give a dose of tonic to?
5. What role do Tom and Joe Harper take in the battle?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)