|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role do Tom and Joe Harper take in the battle?
(a) allied generals
(b) general and president
(c) general and lieutenant
(d) opposing generals
2. Who does Tom give a dose of tonic to?
(a) the cat
(b) Aunt Polly
3. What does Tom trade his tooth for?
(a) a tick
(b) an arrow
(c) a marble
(d) a matchbook
4. What does Polly say that Tom should have done?
(a) waited until after the funeral to reveal himself
(b) come to let her know he was alive
(c) stayed away longer
(d) come back home sooner
5. Where are the boys during their funeral?
(a) behind the last row of pews
(b) in the unused gallery
(c) in the basement store room
(d) under the altar
Short Answer Questions
1. What person does Tom make up to threaten the stranger with?
2. What do the townspeople use to try to make the boys' bodies come to the surface?
3. Where is the graveyard located?
4. What does Aunt Polly do about Tom's loose tooth?
5. What does Tom say will happen if the boys break their pact?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)