|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take the boys to get to the cemetery?
(a) an hour and a half
(b) an hour
(c) a half hour
(d) five minutes
2. What does Tom do to stop himself from talking in his sleep?
(a) He stuffs the covers into his mouth.
(b) He sleeps on his stomach with his head in the pillow.
(c) He ties up his jaw, complaining of toothache.
(d) He drinks cinnamon and chamomile tea.
3. What does Tom answer when the judge asks him who the first two apostles were?
(a) Peter and Paul
(b) Mary and Joseph
(c) David and Goliath
(d) Abraham and Isaac
4. What illness does Tom contract during vacation?
(a) whooping cough
(c) chicken pox
5. What does Tom say will happen if the boys break their pact?
(a) They will drop down dead.
(b) They will never be friends again.
(c) They will go to Hell.
(d) They will suffer an agonizing illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the schoolmaster's unfulfilled goal?
2. What do Tom and Huck take as an omen that they will die?
3. What does the boy Becky spent time with do to Tom when he finds out he's been used?
4. Where are the boys during their funeral?
5. When Tom beats up the strange boy, what does he tell the boy to holler to make him stop?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)