|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Polly do about Tom's loose tooth?
(a) She pulls it out with pliers.
(b) She gives him an apple to bite into.
(c) She gives him gum to chew.
(d) She pulls it out with string.
2. What does Polly say that Tom should have done?
(a) come to let her know he was alive
(b) stayed away longer
(c) come back home sooner
(d) waited until after the funeral to reveal himself
3. Who does Tom give a dose of tonic to?
(c) Aunt Polly
(d) the cat
4. What does Tom ask Becky?
(a) to be engaged
(b) to go steady
(c) to run away with him
(d) to meet him on the weekend
5. What wakes Tom the next morning?
(a) Aunt Polly yells at Tom to wake him.
(b) Sid pours water on Tom.
(c) Mary shakes Tom awake.
(d) Tom wakes on his own.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Tom play with Joe Harper?
2. What does Tom decide to run away to become?
3. Why does Becky miss school?
4. Who has earned the most rewards in Tom's Sunday School?
5. Where are the boys during their funeral?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)