|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Polly do about Tom's loose tooth?
(a) She gives him gum to chew.
(b) She gives him an apple to bite into.
(c) She pulls it out with string.
(d) She pulls it out with pliers.
2. Where has Tom's cousin Mary been for the last week?
(a) visiting her grandmother
(b) in the country
(c) at an art school
(d) at a Bible school
3. What noise does Tom make out the window, before climbing down?
(a) a crow's caw
(b) a dog's yowl
(c) a coyote's howl
(d) a cat's meow
4. Where is Potter caught?
(a) in the woods
(b) at the graveyard
(c) in the town square
(d) in the tannery
5. What does Tom do when he plays hooky?
(a) He reads a book.
(b) He plays baseball.
(c) He goes swimming.
(d) He plays catch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the boys' raft?
2. What do the boys expect to happen when Injun Joe lies about the murder?
3. What does Tom write the pact between the boys on?
4. Who does Tom give a dose of tonic to?
5. What do the boys use to prick their fingers?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)