|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom do with the tonic?
(a) He pours it into the kitchen sink.
(b) He pours it into Sid's matress.
(c) He pours it in a crack in the floor.
(d) He pours it out the window onto the flowers.
2. Where does Tom sneak off to during the night on the island?
(a) the town hall
(b) Aunt Polly's house
(c) Joe's house
(d) the schoolhouse
3. What wakes Tom the next morning?
(a) Tom wakes on his own.
(b) Aunt Polly yells at Tom to wake him.
(c) Mary shakes Tom awake.
(d) Sid pours water on Tom.
4. Where has Tom's cousin Mary been for the last week?
(a) at an art school
(b) in the country
(c) visiting her grandmother
(d) at a Bible school
5. What does Tom throw at Sid as he leaves?
(a) an apple core
(b) a rock
(c) his paintbrush
(d) dirt clods
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom take out of his pocket during church?
2. Who does Tom meet on his way to school?
3. When Tom beats up the strange boy, what does he tell the boy to holler to make him stop?
4. What has Tom been eating that he wasn't supposed to eat?
5. How does Tom wake Sid?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)