|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does news of the murder travel through the town?
(a) by telegraph
(b) by word of mouth
(c) by the newspaper
(d) by the mayor's announcement
2. Why does Becky miss school?
(a) She is visiting relatives.
(b) She begins taking lessons at home.
(c) She is ill.
(d) She goes on a trip abroad.
3. What game does Tom play with Joe Harper?
(a) Robin Hood
(b) Cowboys and Indians
(c) King of the Hill
(d) Civil War
4. What does Tom do with the tonic?
(a) He pours it out the window onto the flowers.
(b) He pours it into the kitchen sink.
(c) He pours it into Sid's matress.
(d) He pours it in a crack in the floor.
5. What wakes Tom?
(a) Sid shaking him
(b) a cat yowling
(c) the clock striking eleven
(d) a bottle breaking
Short Answer Questions
1. What witness comes forward against Muff Potter?
2. Who do Tom and Huck think Muff Potter, Injun Joe, and Doctor Robinson are when they first approach?
3. Does Tom leave Aunt Polly his note?
4. What does Tom say the sound of the wind in the trees might be?
5. Where does Becky meet Tom at lunchtime?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)