|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the object of the game?
(a) to move the tick in a perfect circle
(b) to keep the tick on the player's side
(c) to move the tick to the other side
(d) to keep the tick moving
2. What does the schoolmaster do after learning of the news?
(a) He holds a school assembly.
(b) He gives the classes a ten minute mourning period.
(c) He leaves school but makes the teachers continue working.
(d) He closes the school for the day.
3. What are the men at the graveyard for?
(a) to steal a tombstone
(b) to rob a grave
(c) to bury a body
(d) to bury treasure
4. What role do Tom and Joe Harper take in the battle?
(a) opposing generals
(b) general and lieutenant
(c) allied generals
(d) general and president
5. What happens to the doctor?
(a) Muff knocks him on the head.
(b) Injun Joe shoots him.
(c) Muff strangles him.
(d) Injun Joe stabs him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom say will happen if the boys break their pact?
2. How many tickets are needed to earn a prize?
3. What game does Tom play with Joe Harper?
4. What does Tom do when he sees the new girl?
5. What does Tom say the sound of the wind in the trees might be?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)