|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Aunt Polly related to Tom?
(a) Tom is Polly's husband's brother's son.
(b) Tom is Polly's brother's son.
(c) Tom is Polly's sister's son.
(d) Tom is Polly's husband's sister's son.
2. What role do Tom and Joe Harper take in the battle?
(a) allied generals
(b) general and lieutenant
(c) general and president
(d) opposing generals
3. What does Tom do when he sees the new girl?
(a) Tom pulls her out of the window and runs down to the river with her.
(b) Tom shows off by doing tricks on the sidewalk.
(c) Tom pretends to ignore her.
(d) Tom asks him to play with the boys in the woods.
4. At first, what does Potter think gave him away?
(a) Potter thinks someone saw him running from the scene.
(b) Potter thinks his footprints were found at the graveyard.
(c) Potter thinks the doctor has recovered and accused him.
(d) Potter thinks Injun Joe has accused him.
5. What thought discourages Tom from committing suicide?
(a) Becky won't even mourn for him.
(b) His aunt will miss him.
(c) Mary and Sid will miss him.
(d) His Sunday School record is not good.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the object of the game?
2. How many tickets are needed to earn a prize?
3. What task does Polly give Tom as punishment?
4. Why does Tom decide to run away?
5. What does Sid do that Tom gets blamed for?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)