|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sid do that Tom gets blamed for?
(a) Sid breaks the sugar bowl.
(b) Sid hides the napkins.
(c) Sid eats all the dessert.
(d) Sid lets the cat out.
2. What does Tom answer when the judge asks him who the first two apostles were?
(a) Abraham and Isaac
(b) Peter and Paul
(c) Mary and Joseph
(d) David and Goliath
3. What does Muff leave behind?
(a) the murder weapon
(b) a cigarette butt
(c) his shoe
(d) his jacket
4. What do Tom and Joe use to play with the tick?
(b) paper balls
5. What does Tom decide to run away to become?
(a) an actor
(b) a statesman
(c) a pirate
(d) an acrobat
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the potential consequence Tom heard that the illness could have?
2. What does Tom do to try to ease his conscience?
3. What kind of craft do the townspeople take onto the river to look for the boys?
4. What does Tom "die" of during the game?
5. How does Huck sign his name?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)