|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom try to do during the sermon?
(a) sneak off his shoes
(b) pry up a floorboard
(c) catch a fly
(d) steal a hymnal
2. Where does Tom sneak off to during the night on the island?
(a) Aunt Polly's house
(b) the schoolhouse
(c) Joe's house
(d) the town hall
3. What do Tom and Joe use to play with the tick?
(a) paper balls
4. What does Ben trade to Tom?
(a) a pear
(b) a peach
(c) an apple
(d) an orange
5. Why doesn't Huck want to tell what the boys saw?
(a) He doesn't want to have to testify in court.
(b) He's afraid Injun Joe might kill them.
(c) He's afraid no one will believe them.
(d) He's afraid he'll be arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the boys' raft?
2. Who is Amy Lawrence?
3. Where does Tom go to be alone?
4. What does Tom trade his tooth for?
5. What does Potter say when he's caught?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)