|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jim?
(a) a runaway who lives in the woods
(b) a black boy who works at the house
(c) Tom's friend from school
(d) Tom's half-brother
2. Why does Tom decide to run away?
(a) Aunt Polly won't stop giving him medicines.
(b) He is afraid Huck will break their pact.
(c) Tom is failing in school and will be held back.
(d) Becky scorns him when she comes back to school.
3. What does the new girl throw to Tom?
(a) a pansy
(b) a carnation
(c) a rose
(d) a daisy
4. What has Tom been eating that he wasn't supposed to eat?
5. Where does the town gather?
(a) the town hall
(b) the graveyard
(c) the town square
(d) the schoolyard
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Tom and Huck take as an omen that they will die?
2. What happens to the boys' raft?
3. What do the three men have with them?
4. What is Tom's recent accomplishment?
5. What does Huck tell Tom is bound to happen if the doctor is dead?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)