|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom imagine after his aunt hits him and does not apologize?
(a) dying without forgiving her
(b) running away to the big city
(c) stealing the quilt she's making
(d) lightning from heaven striking her
2. What does the stranger do through the window while Tom stands outside his house?
(a) makes faces
(b) throws rocks
(c) yells at Tom
(d) clenches his fist
3. How is Aunt Polly related to Tom?
(a) Tom is Polly's sister's son.
(b) Tom is Polly's husband's sister's son.
(c) Tom is Polly's brother's son.
(d) Tom is Polly's husband's brother's son.
4. What do the townspeople use to try to make the boys' bodies come to the surface?
(a) a cannon
5. What wakes Tom the next morning?
(a) Mary shakes Tom awake.
(b) Sid pours water on Tom.
(c) Aunt Polly yells at Tom to wake him.
(d) Tom wakes on his own.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Potter say when he's caught?
2. Who comes to visit the Sunday School class?
3. Where does Aunt Polly find Tom?
4. What do Tom's classmates do, that constantly remind him of his problems?
5. What does Aunt Polly do to Tom for going out at night?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)