|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has earned the most rewards in Tom's Sunday School?
(a) Jeff Thatcher
(b) Ben Rodgers
(c) a German boy
2. What does Tom trade his tooth for?
(a) a marble
(b) a tick
(c) a matchbook
(d) an arrow
3. What is Tom's reaction to his bath?
(a) Tom sings loudly and out of key in the bath.
(b) Tom goes to sleep in the bath because he's bored.
(c) Tom hates taking a bath and tries to only pretend to take one.
(d) Tom procrastinates in the bath, playing sailor.
4. What kind of craft do the townspeople take onto the river to look for the boys?
(a) a rowboat
(b) a barge
(c) a sloop
(d) a ferryboat
5. What is Tom's recent accomplishment?
(a) learning to whistle
(b) learning to throw a spitball
(c) learning to catch tree frogs
(d) learning to write in cursive
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tom beats up the strange boy, what does he tell the boy to holler to make him stop?
2. What does Sid do that Tom gets blamed for?
3. What is Ben Rogers doing when he comes across Tom?
4. Why does the teacher seat Tom with the girls?
5. What does Tom take out of his pocket during church?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)