|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom do to try to ease his conscience?
(a) He brings gifts to Muff Potter.
(b) He studies his Bible verses for Sunday school.
(c) He does all his chores for Aunt Polly.
(d) He denies himself the pleasure of playing hooky.
2. What does Mary promise Tom for memorizing his Bible verses?
(a) a fishing pole
(b) a knife
(c) a slingshot
(d) new shoes
3. What thought discourages Tom from committing suicide?
(a) Mary and Sid will miss him.
(b) His aunt will miss him.
(c) His Sunday School record is not good.
(d) Becky won't even mourn for him.
4. What does Muff leave behind?
(a) his jacket
(b) a cigarette butt
(c) his shoe
(d) the murder weapon
5. What are the men at the graveyard for?
(a) to bury treasure
(b) to rob a grave
(c) to steal a tombstone
(d) to bury a body
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the graveyard located?
2. What is the only thing Tom finds wrong with him, when he wakes up Monday morning?
3. Who is Jim?
4. What does Tom "die" of during the game?
5. What has Tom been eating that he wasn't supposed to eat?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)