|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tonic does Aunt Polly give Tom to bring him out of his depressed mood?
(a) Cure-all elixir
(b) Reviving oil
2. How does Tom wake Sid?
(a) Tom pushes Sid out of bed.
(b) Tom splashes water on Sid.
(c) Tom shakes Sid and calls his name.
(d) Tom's moaning wakes Sid.
3. What does Tom take out of his pocket during church?
(a) a spider
(b) a grasshopper
(c) a beetle
(d) a ladybug
4. How long does it take the boys to get to the cemetery?
(a) an hour and a half
(b) a half hour
(c) an hour
(d) five minutes
5. What does Tom do when he plays hooky?
(a) He plays baseball.
(b) He reads a book.
(c) He plays catch.
(d) He goes swimming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Aunt Polly find Tom?
2. What wakes Tom the next morning?
3. What do Tom and Huck take as an omen that they will die?
4. Who do the boys find sleeping in their hideout?
5. Where is Potter caught?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)