|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can the children get with their Sunday School tickets?
(a) a Sunday hat
(b) a shiny cross
(c) new Sunday clothes
(d) a new Bible
2. What does Tom trade his tooth for?
(a) an arrow
(b) a marble
(c) a matchbook
(d) a tick
3. How does Huck sign his name?
(a) Tom shows Huck how to make an H and an F.
(b) Huck makes an X instead of his name.
(c) Huck writes out his full given name.
(d) Huck writes "Mr. Finn."
4. What kind of craft do the townspeople take onto the river to look for the boys?
(a) a sloop
(b) a barge
(c) a ferryboat
(d) a rowboat
5. When Tom beats up the strange boy, what does he tell the boy to holler to make him stop?
(b) "I give!"
(c) "You win!"
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Tom been eating that he wasn't supposed to eat?
2. Who comes to visit the Sunday School class?
3. What is Ben Rogers doing when he comes across Tom?
4. What happens to the doctor?
5. What person does Tom make up to threaten the stranger with?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)