|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom write the pact between the boys on?
(a) a pine shingle
(b) a gum wrapper
(c) a piece of his shirt
(d) a flat rock
2. What is Aunt Polly's reaction to Tom's professed illness?
(a) She scolds him for lying.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She takes him to the doctor.
(d) She spanks him.
3. How does Tom feel when he gets to school?
4. What are the men at the graveyard for?
(a) to bury treasure
(b) to rob a grave
(c) to bury a body
(d) to steal a tombstone
5. What game does Tom play with Joe Harper?
(a) Civil War
(b) Robin Hood
(c) King of the Hill
(d) Cowboys and Indians
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom do with the tonic?
2. Where does Aunt Polly find Tom?
3. What does Huck tell Tom is bound to happen if the doctor is dead?
4. What does the stranger do through the window while Tom stands outside his house?
5. What is the only thing Tom finds wrong with him, when he wakes up Monday morning?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)