|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many tickets are needed to earn a prize?
(a) five blue tickets
(b) twenty red tickets
(c) fifty green tickets
(d) ten yellow tickets
2. Who wins the battle?
(a) Ben's army wins
(b) Sid's army wins
(c) Joe's army wins
(d) Tom's army wins
3. Why does Becky miss school?
(a) She begins taking lessons at home.
(b) She goes on a trip abroad.
(c) She is ill.
(d) She is visiting relatives.
4. What do the boys use to prick their fingers?
(a) a pine needle
(b) Tom's needle
(c) a brass pin
(d) the tip of a pen
5. Does Tom leave Aunt Polly his note?
(a) No, he changes his mind at the last minute.
(b) Yes, he leaves the note on her bed.
(c) Yes, he leaves the note by the bedside, but the wind blows it away.
(d) No, he never planned to give Polly a note.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does news of the murder travel through the town?
2. What do the townspeople use to try to make the boys' bodies come to the surface?
3. Who do Tom and Huck think Muff Potter, Injun Joe, and Doctor Robinson are when they first approach?
4. What time is it, when Tom thinks it must be dawn while he is waiting to meet Huck?
5. What are the men at the graveyard for?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)