|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom offer Becky to console her?
(a) a silver teacup
(b) a flower
(c) a ribbon
(d) a brass knob
2. Where has Tom heard of the ailment he fakes?
(a) from a doctor
(b) from a teacher
(c) in a book
(d) from a friend at school
3. Why does Tom decide to run away?
(a) Aunt Polly won't stop giving him medicines.
(b) Tom is failing in school and will be held back.
(c) He is afraid Huck will break their pact.
(d) Becky scorns him when she comes back to school.
4. What does the stranger do through the window while Tom stands outside his house?
(a) makes faces
(b) throws rocks
(c) yells at Tom
(d) clenches his fist
5. What does Tom do with the tonic?
(a) He pours it in a crack in the floor.
(b) He pours it out the window onto the flowers.
(c) He pours it into the kitchen sink.
(d) He pours it into Sid's matress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has earned the most rewards in Tom's Sunday School?
2. What is the potential consequence Tom heard that the illness could have?
3. Who comes to visit the Sunday School class?
4. What does Tom say will happen if the boys break their pact?
5. What does Tom take out of his pocket during church?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)