|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tom's recent accomplishment?
(a) learning to whistle
(b) learning to throw a spitball
(c) learning to catch tree frogs
(d) learning to write in cursive
2. How long does it take the boys to get to the cemetery?
(a) an hour and a half
(b) five minutes
(c) a half hour
(d) an hour
3. What does Tom "die" of during the game?
(a) a sword wound
(c) being stoned
(d) an arrow
4. How does Tom wake Sid?
(a) Tom splashes water on Sid.
(b) Tom pushes Sid out of bed.
(c) Tom shakes Sid and calls his name.
(d) Tom's moaning wakes Sid.
5. Where has Tom's cousin Mary been for the last week?
(a) at an art school
(b) in the country
(c) visiting her grandmother
(d) at a Bible school
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the new girl throw to Tom?
2. How does Tom feel when he gets to school?
3. What does the sheriff say about catching Muff Potter?
4. Where does Aunt Polly find Tom?
5. What noise does Tom make out the window, before climbing down?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)