|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the Sunday School students given colored tickets?
(a) for learning Bible verses
(b) for attendance
(c) for the church raffle
(d) for helping with the Sunday service
2. What does Tom ask Becky?
(a) to be engaged
(b) to run away with him
(c) to go steady
(d) to meet him on the weekend
3. What does Ben trade to Tom?
(a) an orange
(b) a pear
(c) an apple
(d) a peach
4. Who comes to visit the Sunday School class?
(a) Judge Thatcher
(b) Sherriff Johson
(c) Mayor Ellway
(d) Parson Bridges
5. What does Aunt Polly do to Tom for going out at night?
(a) She pretends she doesn't know what happened.
(b) She spanks him until he cries.
(c) She yells at him and kicks him out of the house.
(d) She weeps over him and tells him to go ahead and break her heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jim?
2. Why does the teacher seat Tom with the girls?
3. When Tom beats up the strange boy, what does he tell the boy to holler to make him stop?
4. What animal gets into a conflict with the bug Tom has brought into church?
5. Who do Tom and Huck think Muff Potter, Injun Joe, and Doctor Robinson are when they first approach?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)