|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Tom and Huck take as an omen that they will die?
(a) a stray dog howling
(b) an owl's cry
(c) a black cat yowling
(d) a fox eating a rat
2. What does Tom do to stop himself from talking in his sleep?
(a) He ties up his jaw, complaining of toothache.
(b) He sleeps on his stomach with his head in the pillow.
(c) He stuffs the covers into his mouth.
(d) He drinks cinnamon and chamomile tea.
3. What does Tom give to Becky?
(a) an orange
(b) an apple
(c) a peach
(d) a pear
4. Who wins the battle?
(a) Sid's army wins
(b) Joe's army wins
(c) Ben's army wins
(d) Tom's army wins
5. What does Tom say will happen if the boys break their pact?
(a) They will never be friends again.
(b) They will drop down dead.
(c) They will go to Hell.
(d) They will suffer an agonizing illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Tom heard of the ailment he fakes?
2. How does Tom feel when he gets to school?
3. Who do the boys find sleeping in their hideout?
4. What are the men at the graveyard for?
5. What do Tom and Joe use to play with the tick?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)