|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wakes Tom the next morning?
(a) Aunt Polly yells at Tom to wake him.
(b) Mary shakes Tom awake.
(c) Tom wakes on his own.
(d) Sid pours water on Tom.
2. What is the only thing Tom finds wrong with him, when he wakes up Monday morning?
(a) a cut on his knee
(b) a sprained wrist
(c) an upset stomach
(d) a loose tooth
3. When Tom beats up the strange boy, what does he tell the boy to holler to make him stop?
(b) "You win!"
(c) "I give!"
4. What thought discourages Tom from committing suicide?
(a) His Sunday School record is not good.
(b) Mary and Sid will miss him.
(c) Becky won't even mourn for him.
(d) His aunt will miss him.
5. What does Tom offer Becky to console her?
(a) a silver teacup
(b) a ribbon
(c) a brass knob
(d) a flower
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take the boys to get to the cemetery?
2. What task does Polly give Tom as punishment?
3. What role do Tom and Joe Harper take in the battle?
4. What does the schoolmaster do after learning of the news?
5. Who breaks the rules of the game?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)