|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What serves as a field for their tick game?
(a) Joe's slate
(b) Joe's shoe
(c) Tom's sleeve
(d) Tom's desk
2. What do the men fight over?
(a) if the doctor will turn them in
(b) who is doing the most work
(c) how long their task is taking
3. What do Tom's classmates do, that constantly remind him of his problems?
(a) They sing a song about Murdering Muff.
(b) They make trips to the graveyard to find souvenirs.
(c) They hold inquests on dead cats.
(d) They reinact the murder in the schoolyard.
4. What does Aunt Polly do to Tom for going out at night?
(a) She yells at him and kicks him out of the house.
(b) She weeps over him and tells him to go ahead and break her heart.
(c) She pretends she doesn't know what happened.
(d) She spanks him until he cries.
5. What does Tom do when he sees the new girl?
(a) Tom asks him to play with the boys in the woods.
(b) Tom pulls her out of the window and runs down to the river with her.
(c) Tom shows off by doing tricks on the sidewalk.
(d) Tom pretends to ignore her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sid do that Tom gets blamed for?
2. How does Huck sign his name?
3. What are the men at the graveyard for?
4. How does news of the murder travel through the town?
5. What does Tom do to try to ease his conscience?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)