|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men fight over?
(a) how long their task is taking
(c) if the doctor will turn them in
(d) who is doing the most work
2. What does Tom do when he plays hooky?
(a) He plays baseball.
(b) He goes swimming.
(c) He reads a book.
(d) He plays catch.
3. Where does the town gather?
(a) the graveyard
(b) the schoolyard
(c) the town hall
(d) the town square
4. What does Tom take out of his pocket during church?
(a) a grasshopper
(b) a beetle
(c) a ladybug
(d) a spider
5. What witness comes forward against Muff Potter?
(a) A man who saw Potter meeting secretively with the doctor.
(b) A man who identified Potter as buying the murder weapon.
(c) A man who heard Potter threaten the doctor.
(d) A man who saw Potter washing in a stream in the early hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Huck sign his name?
2. Where is Potter caught?
3. What serves as a field for their tick game?
4. What is Tom's recent accomplishment?
5. What does Aunt Polly do to Tom for going out at night?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)