|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does Tom play with Joe Harper?
(a) Civil War
(b) Cowboys and Indians
(c) King of the Hill
(d) Robin Hood
2. What does Tom trade his tooth for?
(a) a tick
(b) a marble
(c) an arrow
(d) a matchbook
3. How does Tom wake Sid?
(a) Tom splashes water on Sid.
(b) Tom shakes Sid and calls his name.
(c) Tom's moaning wakes Sid.
(d) Tom pushes Sid out of bed.
4. What does Tom say is wrong with him?
(a) He says his appendix has burst.
(b) He says his toe is mortified.
(c) He says he has gout.
(d) He says he has leprocy.
5. What is the only thing Tom finds wrong with him, when he wakes up Monday morning?
(a) a cut on his knee
(b) a loose tooth
(c) an upset stomach
(d) a sprained wrist
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Polly do to Tom for going out at night?
2. What does Tom steal as he goes out to play after whitewashing the fence?
3. What does Tom say the sound of the wind in the trees might be?
4. Where has Tom heard of the ailment he fakes?
5. What does Tom take out of his pocket during church?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)