|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Polly give Tom as reward for finishing his chore?
(a) an apple
(b) an orange
(c) a piece of pie
(d) a cookie
2. What does Huck tell Tom is bound to happen if the doctor is dead?
(a) Someone will be hanged.
(b) The doctor's ghost will come back to haunt Joe.
(c) Someone will be thown in prison.
(d) Spirits will be blamed.
3. What is the only thing Tom finds wrong with him, when he wakes up Monday morning?
(a) a sprained wrist
(b) an upset stomach
(c) a loose tooth
(d) a cut on his knee
4. What thought discourages Tom from committing suicide?
(a) His aunt will miss him.
(b) His Sunday School record is not good.
(c) Becky won't even mourn for him.
(d) Mary and Sid will miss him.
5. What do Tom and Huck take as an omen that they will die?
(a) an owl's cry
(b) a stray dog howling
(c) a black cat yowling
(d) a fox eating a rat
Short Answer Questions
1. How many tickets are needed to earn a prize?
2. What does Tom do to try to ease his conscience?
3. What is Ben Rogers doing when he comes across Tom?
4. Where is the graveyard located?
5. Who is Amy Lawrence?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)