|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the town gather?
(a) the graveyard
(b) the schoolyard
(c) the town hall
(d) the town square
2. What does Tom do that makes Becky cry?
(a) He mentions his old girlfriend.
(b) He says he doesn't like her hair.
(c) He says he doesn't like her dress.
(d) He says something bad about her cousin.
3. What game does Tom play with Joe Harper?
(a) King of the Hill
(b) Civil War
(c) Robin Hood
(d) Cowboys and Indians
4. Who has earned the most rewards in Tom's Sunday School?
(a) Ben Rodgers
(b) a German boy
(c) Jeff Thatcher
5. Where has Tom heard of the ailment he fakes?
(a) from a teacher
(b) in a book
(c) from a friend at school
(d) from a doctor
Short Answer Questions
1. Who breaks the rules of the game?
2. What does the sheriff say about catching Muff Potter?
3. What serves as a field for their tick game?
4. What does Tom do when he plays hooky?
5. Where has Tom's cousin Mary been for the last week?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)