|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom do to stop himself from talking in his sleep?
(a) He ties up his jaw, complaining of toothache.
(b) He stuffs the covers into his mouth.
(c) He sleeps on his stomach with his head in the pillow.
(d) He drinks cinnamon and chamomile tea.
2. How does Tom feel when he gets to school?
3. What does Tom throw at Sid as he leaves?
(a) an apple core
(b) his paintbrush
(c) dirt clods
(d) a rock
4. What do the boys expect to happen when Injun Joe lies about the murder?
(a) They expect Joe to break down and confess.
(b) They expect Potter to remember what happened.
(c) They expect the sheriff to realize Joe is lying.
(d) They expect lightning to strike him down.
5. Where has Tom's cousin Mary been for the last week?
(a) in the country
(b) at an art school
(c) at a Bible school
(d) visiting her grandmother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Potter say when he's caught?
2. What does Tom "die" of during the game?
3. What does Tom say will happen if the boys break their pact?
4. What does Tom ask Becky?
5. What role do Tom and Joe Harper take in the battle?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)