|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At first, what does Potter think gave him away?
(a) Potter thinks Injun Joe has accused him.
(b) Potter thinks his footprints were found at the graveyard.
(c) Potter thinks someone saw him running from the scene.
(d) Potter thinks the doctor has recovered and accused him.
2. Who wins the battle?
(a) Sid's army wins
(b) Tom's army wins
(c) Ben's army wins
(d) Joe's army wins
3. What does Tom give to Becky?
(a) a pear
(b) an orange
(c) an apple
(d) a peach
4. What person does Tom make up to threaten the stranger with?
(a) a friend who is a schoolmaster
(b) a big brother
(c) a powerful father
(d) a big sister
5. What does Tom do to try to ease his conscience?
(a) He does all his chores for Aunt Polly.
(b) He studies his Bible verses for Sunday school.
(c) He denies himself the pleasure of playing hooky.
(d) He brings gifts to Muff Potter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sid do that Tom gets blamed for?
2. Who do the boys find sleeping in their hideout?
3. What do Tom and Huck take as an omen that they will die?
4. What do the three men have with them?
5. What does Tom write the pact between the boys on?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)