|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the graveyard located?
(a) in a swamp
(b) behind the church
(c) in a valley
(d) on a hill
2. Where has Tom's cousin Mary been for the last week?
(a) in the country
(b) at a Bible school
(c) visiting her grandmother
(d) at an art school
3. What does Tom trade his tooth for?
(a) an arrow
(b) a matchbook
(c) a tick
(d) a marble
4. Why are the Sunday School students given colored tickets?
(a) for attendance
(b) for the church raffle
(c) for helping with the Sunday service
(d) for learning Bible verses
5. What does Tom decide to run away to become?
(a) an actor
(b) an acrobat
(c) a statesman
(d) a pirate
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary promise Tom for memorizing his Bible verses?
2. What does Potter say when he's caught?
3. What has Tom been eating that he wasn't supposed to eat?
4. What can the children get with their Sunday School tickets?
5. What happens to the doctor?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)