|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What noise does Tom make out the window, before climbing down?
(a) a crow's caw
(b) a coyote's howl
(c) a dog's yowl
(d) a cat's meow
2. Where has Tom heard of the ailment he fakes?
(a) from a friend at school
(b) from a doctor
(c) from a teacher
(d) in a book
3. How does Tom wake Sid?
(a) Tom splashes water on Sid.
(b) Tom pushes Sid out of bed.
(c) Tom shakes Sid and calls his name.
(d) Tom's moaning wakes Sid.
4. What do the three men have with them?
(a) a wagon, spades, and a black bag
(b) rope, a pulley, and a black bag
(c) a trunk, a shovel, and a pick
(d) a wheelbarrow, rope, and a shovel
5. What serves as a field for their tick game?
(a) Joe's slate
(b) Tom's desk
(c) Joe's shoe
(d) Tom's sleeve
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom do to try to ease his conscience?
2. Does Sid believe Tom is sick?
3. What does the stranger do through the window while Tom stands outside his house?
4. What does Tom offer Becky to console her?
5. What wakes Tom the next morning?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)