|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Tom and Joe use to play with the tick?
(b) paper balls
2. At first, what does Potter think gave him away?
(a) Potter thinks his footprints were found at the graveyard.
(b) Potter thinks Injun Joe has accused him.
(c) Potter thinks the doctor has recovered and accused him.
(d) Potter thinks someone saw him running from the scene.
3. How does Huck sign his name?
(a) Huck writes "Mr. Finn."
(b) Huck makes an X instead of his name.
(c) Tom shows Huck how to make an H and an F.
(d) Huck writes out his full given name.
4. What does Tom do to stop himself from talking in his sleep?
(a) He ties up his jaw, complaining of toothache.
(b) He sleeps on his stomach with his head in the pillow.
(c) He drinks cinnamon and chamomile tea.
(d) He stuffs the covers into his mouth.
5. What do the men fight over?
(b) who is doing the most work
(c) how long their task is taking
(d) if the doctor will turn them in
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Tom's classmates do, that constantly remind him of his problems?
2. What does Tom say will happen if the boys break their pact?
3. What does Tom trade his tooth for?
4. What does Tom say is wrong with him?
5. What happens to the doctor?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)