|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom write the pact between the boys on?
(a) a gum wrapper
(b) a pine shingle
(c) a flat rock
(d) a piece of his shirt
2. What has Tom been eating that he wasn't supposed to eat?
3. What game does Tom play with Joe Harper?
(a) Civil War
(b) Cowboys and Indians
(c) Robin Hood
(d) King of the Hill
4. What does the schoolmaster do after learning of the news?
(a) He leaves school but makes the teachers continue working.
(b) He closes the school for the day.
(c) He gives the classes a ten minute mourning period.
(d) He holds a school assembly.
5. What thought discourages Tom from committing suicide?
(a) His aunt will miss him.
(b) His Sunday School record is not good.
(c) Becky won't even mourn for him.
(d) Mary and Sid will miss him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys use to prick their fingers?
2. What serves as a field for their tick game?
3. Who do Tom and Huck think Muff Potter, Injun Joe, and Doctor Robinson are when they first approach?
4. How long does it take the boys to get to the cemetery?
5. What do Tom and Huck take as an omen that they will die?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)