|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does Tom play with Joe Harper?
(a) Cowboys and Indians
(b) Robin Hood
(c) Civil War
(d) King of the Hill
2. What thought discourages Tom from committing suicide?
(a) His Sunday School record is not good.
(b) His aunt will miss him.
(c) Becky won't even mourn for him.
(d) Mary and Sid will miss him.
3. Who breaks the rules of the game?
(a) Tom, by letting the tick out the window
(b) Tom, by playing with the tick during Joe's turn
(c) Joe, by dropping the tick on the floor
(d) Joe, by smashing the tick
4. Why does the teacher seat Tom with the girls?
(a) because the classroom is short of chairs
(b) because Tom is late
(c) because Tom is too noisy with the boys
(d) because it's his turn to sit with the girls
5. What happens to the doctor?
(a) Muff strangles him.
(b) Injun Joe stabs him.
(c) Muff knocks him on the head.
(d) Injun Joe shoots him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Huck tell Tom is bound to happen if the doctor is dead?
2. What do the men fight over?
3. Where is Potter caught?
4. What does Tom do to try to ease his conscience?
5. What do the boys expect to happen when Injun Joe lies about the murder?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)