|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say is wrong with him?
(a) He says his toe is mortified.
(b) He says he has gout.
(c) He says his appendix has burst.
(d) He says he has leprocy.
2. What role do Tom and Joe Harper take in the battle?
(a) opposing generals
(b) general and lieutenant
(c) general and president
(d) allied generals
3. How many tickets are needed to earn a prize?
(a) fifty green tickets
(b) ten yellow tickets
(c) twenty red tickets
(d) five blue tickets
4. What do the men fight over?
(a) if the doctor will turn them in
(b) how long their task is taking
(d) who is doing the most work
5. What does Tom do to try to ease his conscience?
(a) He does all his chores for Aunt Polly.
(b) He denies himself the pleasure of playing hooky.
(c) He studies his Bible verses for Sunday school.
(d) He brings gifts to Muff Potter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Huck sign his name?
2. What person does Tom make up to threaten the stranger with?
3. What does Sid do that Tom gets blamed for?
4. Who does Tom meet on his way to school?
5. What is Ben Rogers doing when he comes across Tom?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)