|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the object of the game?
(a) to keep the tick moving
(b) to move the tick to the other side
(c) to keep the tick on the player's side
(d) to move the tick in a perfect circle
2. What does Tom do when he plays hooky?
(a) He goes swimming.
(b) He plays baseball.
(c) He reads a book.
(d) He plays catch.
3. What does Mary promise Tom for memorizing his Bible verses?
(a) a slingshot
(b) a knife
(c) new shoes
(d) a fishing pole
4. What wakes Tom the next morning?
(a) Tom wakes on his own.
(b) Sid pours water on Tom.
(c) Aunt Polly yells at Tom to wake him.
(d) Mary shakes Tom awake.
5. Who does Tom meet on his way to school?
(a) Amy Lawrence
(b) Jeff Thatcher
(c) Joe Harper
(d) Huckleberry Finn
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Tom's cousin Mary been for the last week?
2. Why doesn't Huck want to tell what the boys saw?
3. What does Polly give Tom as reward for finishing his chore?
4. What does Tom do to try to ease his conscience?
5. Where is Potter caught?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)