|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Tom's classmates do, that constantly remind him of his problems?
(a) They sing a song about Murdering Muff.
(b) They make trips to the graveyard to find souvenirs.
(c) They reinact the murder in the schoolyard.
(d) They hold inquests on dead cats.
2. Why doesn't Huck want to tell what the boys saw?
(a) He doesn't want to have to testify in court.
(b) He's afraid no one will believe them.
(c) He's afraid he'll be arrested.
(d) He's afraid Injun Joe might kill them.
3. How does Tom feel when he gets to school?
4. What do the men fight over?
(b) if the doctor will turn them in
(c) how long their task is taking
(d) who is doing the most work
5. What does Tom say is wrong with him?
(a) He says his appendix has burst.
(b) He says he has gout.
(c) He says his toe is mortified.
(d) He says he has leprocy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom do to try to ease his conscience?
2. How many tickets are needed to earn a prize?
3. What happens to the doctor?
4. Why are the Sunday School students given colored tickets?
5. What does Huck tell Tom is bound to happen if the doctor is dead?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)