|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to visit the Sunday School class?
(a) Mayor Ellway
(b) Sherriff Johson
(c) Judge Thatcher
(d) Parson Bridges
2. How many tickets are needed to earn a prize?
(a) fifty green tickets
(b) five blue tickets
(c) twenty red tickets
(d) ten yellow tickets
3. What is Ben Rogers doing when he comes across Tom?
(a) impersonating a steamboat
(b) mimicking a schoolteacher
(c) imagining he's an airplane
(d) pretending to be a monkey
4. What does Polly give Tom as reward for finishing his chore?
(a) an orange
(b) an apple
(c) a piece of pie
(d) a cookie
5. What role do Tom and Joe Harper take in the battle?
(a) general and lieutenant
(b) general and president
(c) allied generals
(d) opposing generals
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the three men have with them?
2. What animal gets into a conflict with the bug Tom has brought into church?
3. What serves as a field for their tick game?
4. How does Tom get his tickets?
5. What does Tom steal as he goes out to play after whitewashing the fence?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)