|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the potential consequence Tom heard that the illness could have?
(a) losing a finger
(b) falling into a coma
(c) being paralyzed
(d) needing an operation
2. Where has Tom's cousin Mary been for the last week?
(a) at a Bible school
(b) in the country
(c) at an art school
(d) visiting her grandmother
3. What do Tom and Joe use to play with the tick?
(d) paper balls
4. What does Tom take out of his pocket during church?
(a) a grasshopper
(b) a spider
(c) a beetle
(d) a ladybug
5. What does Tom offer Becky to console her?
(a) a brass knob
(b) a silver teacup
(c) a ribbon
(d) a flower
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom do when he plays hooky?
2. What is Ben Rogers doing when he comes across Tom?
3. Who is Amy Lawrence?
4. What thought discourages Tom from committing suicide?
5. Where has Tom heard of the ailment he fakes?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)