|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who breaks the rules of the game?
(a) Joe, by dropping the tick on the floor
(b) Tom, by letting the tick out the window
(c) Joe, by smashing the tick
(d) Tom, by playing with the tick during Joe's turn
2. What does Tom imagine after his aunt hits him and does not apologize?
(a) dying without forgiving her
(b) lightning from heaven striking her
(c) running away to the big city
(d) stealing the quilt she's making
3. What do the men fight over?
(b) if the doctor will turn them in
(c) how long their task is taking
(d) who is doing the most work
4. Why does the teacher seat Tom with the girls?
(a) because the classroom is short of chairs
(b) because it's his turn to sit with the girls
(c) because Tom is too noisy with the boys
(d) because Tom is late
5. What does Polly give Tom as reward for finishing his chore?
(a) an apple
(b) a piece of pie
(c) an orange
(d) a cookie
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom answer when the judge asks him who the first two apostles were?
2. What do Tom and Joe use to play with the tick?
3. How is Aunt Polly related to Tom?
4. What role do Tom and Joe Harper take in the battle?
5. What does Tom ask Becky?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)