|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Aunt Polly's reaction to Tom's professed illness?
(a) She spanks him.
(b) She takes him to the doctor.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She scolds him for lying.
2. What is the object of the game?
(a) to keep the tick moving
(b) to move the tick in a perfect circle
(c) to keep the tick on the player's side
(d) to move the tick to the other side
3. What does the stranger do through the window while Tom stands outside his house?
(a) yells at Tom
(b) throws rocks
(c) clenches his fist
(d) makes faces
4. What game does Tom play with Joe Harper?
(a) Civil War
(b) Cowboys and Indians
(c) Robin Hood
(d) King of the Hill
5. How does Tom wake Sid?
(a) Tom shakes Sid and calls his name.
(b) Tom splashes water on Sid.
(c) Tom's moaning wakes Sid.
(d) Tom pushes Sid out of bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom say is wrong with him?
2. Who is Jim?
3. When Tom beats up the strange boy, what does he tell the boy to holler to make him stop?
4. What does Sid do that Tom gets blamed for?
5. Where does Aunt Polly find Tom?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)