|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the potential consequence Tom heard that the illness could have?
(a) losing a finger
(b) needing an operation
(c) falling into a coma
(d) being paralyzed
2. What are the men at the graveyard for?
(a) to steal a tombstone
(b) to rob a grave
(c) to bury a body
(d) to bury treasure
3. Where is the graveyard located?
(a) on a hill
(b) in a swamp
(c) behind the church
(d) in a valley
4. How long does it take the boys to get to the cemetery?
(a) an hour
(b) a half hour
(c) five minutes
(d) an hour and a half
5. How does Tom get his tickets?
(a) Tom does chores to earn tickets.
(b) Tom trades the other children for their tickets.
(c) Tom steals tickets from the other children.
(d) Tom makes his own fake tickets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to visit the Sunday School class?
2. What does Tom decide to run away to become?
3. What does Tom do when he sees the new girl?
4. What do the men fight over?
5. What is the object of the game?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)