|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Amy Lawrence?
(a) Amy is Sid's beloved, who Tom makes trouble with.
(b) Amy is Tom's teacher, who Tom has a crush on.
(c) Amy is Jeff's cousin, who Tom thinks is beautiful.
(d) Amy is Tom's beloved, who fickle Tom forgets.
2. Where does Tom go to be alone?
(a) an empty cabin in the woods
(b) a crawlspace under the school
(c) a field out by the fishing pond
(d) a log raft in the river
3. What thought discourages Tom from committing suicide?
(a) His Sunday School record is not good.
(b) Mary and Sid will miss him.
(c) His aunt will miss him.
(d) Becky won't even mourn for him.
4. What are the men at the graveyard for?
(a) to rob a grave
(b) to bury treasure
(c) to steal a tombstone
(d) to bury a body
5. How is Aunt Polly related to Tom?
(a) Tom is Polly's husband's sister's son.
(b) Tom is Polly's brother's son.
(c) Tom is Polly's husband's brother's son.
(d) Tom is Polly's sister's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the doctor?
2. Who does Tom meet on his way to school?
3. What does Tom "die" of during the game?
4. What does the new girl throw to Tom?
5. Who has earned the most rewards in Tom's Sunday School?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)