|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Polly do about Tom's loose tooth?
(a) She gives him gum to chew.
(b) She gives him an apple to bite into.
(c) She pulls it out with string.
(d) She pulls it out with pliers.
2. Who does Tom meet on his way to school?
(a) Jeff Thatcher
(b) Amy Lawrence
(c) Huckleberry Finn
(d) Joe Harper
3. Why does the teacher seat Tom with the girls?
(a) because Tom is late
(b) because the classroom is short of chairs
(c) because Tom is too noisy with the boys
(d) because it's his turn to sit with the girls
4. What person does Tom make up to threaten the stranger with?
(a) a big sister
(b) a big brother
(c) a friend who is a schoolmaster
(d) a powerful father
5. What happens to the doctor?
(a) Muff strangles him.
(b) Injun Joe stabs him.
(c) Injun Joe shoots him.
(d) Muff knocks him on the head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Aunt Polly find Tom?
2. What does Tom throw at Sid as he leaves?
3. Why are the Sunday School students given colored tickets?
4. What role do Tom and Joe Harper take in the battle?
5. What does Tom give to Becky?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)