|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tom go to be alone?
(a) a log raft in the river
(b) an empty cabin in the woods
(c) a crawlspace under the school
(d) a field out by the fishing pond
2. How is Aunt Polly related to Tom?
(a) Tom is Polly's brother's son.
(b) Tom is Polly's husband's brother's son.
(c) Tom is Polly's sister's son.
(d) Tom is Polly's husband's sister's son.
3. What is Tom's recent accomplishment?
(a) learning to throw a spitball
(b) learning to write in cursive
(c) learning to whistle
(d) learning to catch tree frogs
4. How does Tom wake Sid?
(a) Tom splashes water on Sid.
(b) Tom shakes Sid and calls his name.
(c) Tom pushes Sid out of bed.
(d) Tom's moaning wakes Sid.
5. What time is it, when Tom thinks it must be dawn while he is waiting to meet Huck?
(a) ten o'clock
(b) twelve o'clock
(c) nine o'clock
(d) eleven o'clock
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary promise Tom for memorizing his Bible verses?
2. What does Ben trade to Tom?
3. What does Sid do that Tom gets blamed for?
4. What is the only thing Tom finds wrong with him, when he wakes up Monday morning?
5. What does Tom answer when the judge asks him who the first two apostles were?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)