|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom do when he sees the new girl?
(a) Tom pretends to ignore her.
(b) Tom pulls her out of the window and runs down to the river with her.
(c) Tom shows off by doing tricks on the sidewalk.
(d) Tom asks him to play with the boys in the woods.
2. What person does Tom make up to threaten the stranger with?
(a) a big brother
(b) a friend who is a schoolmaster
(c) a big sister
(d) a powerful father
3. What does Tom do when he plays hooky?
(a) He plays catch.
(b) He reads a book.
(c) He plays baseball.
(d) He goes swimming.
4. What is Aunt Polly's reaction to Tom's professed illness?
(a) She scolds him for lying.
(b) She spanks him.
(c) She takes him to the doctor.
(d) She laughs.
5. When Tom beats up the strange boy, what does he tell the boy to holler to make him stop?
(a) "You win!"
(d) "I give!"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to visit the Sunday School class?
2. What is the potential consequence Tom heard that the illness could have?
3. What does Mary promise Tom for memorizing his Bible verses?
4. How many tickets are needed to earn a prize?
5. What does Tom say is wrong with him?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)