|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom answer when the judge asks him who the first two apostles were?
(a) Mary and Joseph
(b) Peter and Paul
(c) David and Goliath
(d) Abraham and Isaac
2. What is the only thing Tom finds wrong with him, when he wakes up Monday morning?
(a) a cut on his knee
(b) an upset stomach
(c) a loose tooth
(d) a sprained wrist
3. What does Tom try to do during the sermon?
(a) catch a fly
(b) steal a hymnal
(c) pry up a floorboard
(d) sneak off his shoes
4. What does Tom say is wrong with him?
(a) He says he has leprocy.
(b) He says he has gout.
(c) He says his appendix has burst.
(d) He says his toe is mortified.
5. Who does Tom meet on his way to school?
(a) Amy Lawrence
(b) Huckleberry Finn
(c) Jeff Thatcher
(d) Joe Harper
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wins the battle?
2. What does Aunt Polly do about Tom's loose tooth?
3. What role do Tom and Joe Harper take in the battle?
4. What animal gets into a conflict with the bug Tom has brought into church?
5. What does Tom take out of his pocket during church?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)