|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ben Rogers doing when he comes across Tom?
(a) mimicking a schoolteacher
(b) pretending to be a monkey
(c) imagining he's an airplane
(d) impersonating a steamboat
2. How is Aunt Polly related to Tom?
(a) Tom is Polly's husband's sister's son.
(b) Tom is Polly's husband's brother's son.
(c) Tom is Polly's brother's son.
(d) Tom is Polly's sister's son.
3. What does Mary promise Tom for memorizing his Bible verses?
(a) new shoes
(b) a knife
(c) a fishing pole
(d) a slingshot
4. What is Tom's reaction to his bath?
(a) Tom hates taking a bath and tries to only pretend to take one.
(b) Tom goes to sleep in the bath because he's bored.
(c) Tom sings loudly and out of key in the bath.
(d) Tom procrastinates in the bath, playing sailor.
5. Why are the Sunday School students given colored tickets?
(a) for helping with the Sunday service
(b) for learning Bible verses
(c) for attendance
(d) for the church raffle
Short Answer Questions
1. What can the children get with their Sunday School tickets?
2. What is Aunt Polly's reaction to Tom's professed illness?
3. What task does Polly give Tom as punishment?
4. What does Tom imagine after his aunt hits him and does not apologize?
5. What does Sid do that Tom gets blamed for?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)