|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Aunt Polly's reaction to Tom's professed illness?
(a) She scolds him for lying.
(b) She spanks him.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She takes him to the doctor.
2. What does Aunt Polly do about Tom's loose tooth?
(a) She gives him an apple to bite into.
(b) She gives him gum to chew.
(c) She pulls it out with string.
(d) She pulls it out with pliers.
3. How does Tom wake Sid?
(a) Tom shakes Sid and calls his name.
(b) Tom splashes water on Sid.
(c) Tom's moaning wakes Sid.
(d) Tom pushes Sid out of bed.
4. How many tickets are needed to earn a prize?
(a) twenty red tickets
(b) ten yellow tickets
(c) five blue tickets
(d) fifty green tickets
5. What does Tom imagine after his aunt hits him and does not apologize?
(a) lightning from heaven striking her
(b) stealing the quilt she's making
(c) running away to the big city
(d) dying without forgiving her
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the stranger do through the window while Tom stands outside his house?
2. What does Polly give Tom as reward for finishing his chore?
3. Does Sid believe Tom is sick?
4. How does Tom get his tickets?
5. What does Tom answer when the judge asks him who the first two apostles were?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)