|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Tom heard of the ailment he fakes?
(a) from a friend at school
(b) in a book
(c) from a doctor
(d) from a teacher
2. Who is Jim?
(a) a runaway who lives in the woods
(b) Tom's friend from school
(c) Tom's half-brother
(d) a black boy who works at the house
3. What has Tom been eating that he wasn't supposed to eat?
4. Who does Tom meet on his way to school?
(a) Amy Lawrence
(b) Huckleberry Finn
(c) Jeff Thatcher
(d) Joe Harper
5. What does Aunt Polly do about Tom's loose tooth?
(a) She gives him gum to chew.
(b) She gives him an apple to bite into.
(c) She pulls it out with string.
(d) She pulls it out with pliers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has earned the most rewards in Tom's Sunday School?
2. What does the stranger do through the window while Tom stands outside his house?
3. Who comes to visit the Sunday School class?
4. What does Tom imagine after his aunt hits him and does not apologize?
5. Who wins the battle?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)