|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Tom been eating that he wasn't supposed to eat?
2. Does Sid believe Tom is sick?
(a) Yes, he runs to tell Polly that Tom is dying.
(b) No, he thinks Tom is faking to get out of school.
(c) No, he thinks Tom is trying to get him in trouble.
(d) Yes, but he thinks Tom is exaggerating.
3. Where does Tom go to be alone?
(a) a field out by the fishing pond
(b) a crawlspace under the school
(c) a log raft in the river
(d) an empty cabin in the woods
4. How is Aunt Polly related to Tom?
(a) Tom is Polly's brother's son.
(b) Tom is Polly's husband's sister's son.
(c) Tom is Polly's sister's son.
(d) Tom is Polly's husband's brother's son.
5. What is Ben Rogers doing when he comes across Tom?
(a) mimicking a schoolteacher
(b) impersonating a steamboat
(c) pretending to be a monkey
(d) imagining he's an airplane
Short Answer Questions
1. How many tickets are needed to earn a prize?
2. What is Tom's reaction to his bath?
3. Who does Tom meet on his way to school?
4. Why does the teacher seat Tom with the girls?
5. How does Tom wake Sid?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)