|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tom wake Sid?
(a) Tom shakes Sid and calls his name.
(b) Tom pushes Sid out of bed.
(c) Tom splashes water on Sid.
(d) Tom's moaning wakes Sid.
2. What is the potential consequence Tom heard that the illness could have?
(a) falling into a coma
(b) losing a finger
(c) needing an operation
(d) being paralyzed
3. When Tom beats up the strange boy, what does he tell the boy to holler to make him stop?
(a) "You win!"
(b) "I give!"
4. What does Tom do when he sees the new girl?
(a) Tom shows off by doing tricks on the sidewalk.
(b) Tom pretends to ignore her.
(c) Tom pulls her out of the window and runs down to the river with her.
(d) Tom asks him to play with the boys in the woods.
5. Where has Tom's cousin Mary been for the last week?
(a) visiting her grandmother
(b) at a Bible school
(c) in the country
(d) at an art school
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tom's recent accomplishment?
2. What does Ben trade to Tom?
3. What does the stranger do through the window while Tom stands outside his house?
4. Who is Amy Lawrence?
5. What does the new girl throw to Tom?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)