|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Aunt Polly's reaction to Tom's professed illness?
(a) She takes him to the doctor.
(b) She scolds him for lying.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She spanks him.
2. Who has earned the most rewards in Tom's Sunday School?
(b) Ben Rodgers
(c) a German boy
(d) Jeff Thatcher
3. How is Aunt Polly related to Tom?
(a) Tom is Polly's sister's son.
(b) Tom is Polly's brother's son.
(c) Tom is Polly's husband's sister's son.
(d) Tom is Polly's husband's brother's son.
4. What does the new girl throw to Tom?
(a) a pansy
(b) a rose
(c) a daisy
(d) a carnation
5. How does Tom wake Sid?
(a) Tom splashes water on Sid.
(b) Tom's moaning wakes Sid.
(c) Tom shakes Sid and calls his name.
(d) Tom pushes Sid out of bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can the children get with their Sunday School tickets?
2. What does Tom do when he plays hooky?
3. What does Tom take out of his pocket during church?
4. Where does Aunt Polly find Tom?
5. What is Tom's recent accomplishment?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)