|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tom meet on his way to school?
(a) Huckleberry Finn
(b) Joe Harper
(c) Jeff Thatcher
(d) Amy Lawrence
2. Why does the teacher seat Tom with the girls?
(a) because Tom is too noisy with the boys
(b) because Tom is late
(c) because the classroom is short of chairs
(d) because it's his turn to sit with the girls
3. What person does Tom make up to threaten the stranger with?
(a) a big brother
(b) a powerful father
(c) a big sister
(d) a friend who is a schoolmaster
4. Why are the Sunday School students given colored tickets?
(a) for helping with the Sunday service
(b) for learning Bible verses
(c) for attendance
(d) for the church raffle
5. Who comes to visit the Sunday School class?
(a) Mayor Ellway
(b) Sherriff Johson
(c) Parson Bridges
(d) Judge Thatcher
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ben Rogers doing when he comes across Tom?
2. What does Ben trade to Tom?
3. What can the children get with their Sunday School tickets?
4. What has Tom been eating that he wasn't supposed to eat?
5. What is the potential consequence Tom heard that the illness could have?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)