|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Aunt Polly's reaction to Tom's professed illness?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She spanks him.
(c) She takes him to the doctor.
(d) She scolds him for lying.
2. When Tom beats up the strange boy, what does he tell the boy to holler to make him stop?
(a) "I give!"
(b) "You win!"
3. What is Tom's reaction to his bath?
(a) Tom procrastinates in the bath, playing sailor.
(b) Tom hates taking a bath and tries to only pretend to take one.
(c) Tom goes to sleep in the bath because he's bored.
(d) Tom sings loudly and out of key in the bath.
4. What task does Polly give Tom as punishment?
(a) digging trenches in the garden
(b) carrying water buckets
(c) mopping the floor
(d) whitewashing the fence
5. What does Tom do when he plays hooky?
(a) He plays baseball.
(b) He goes swimming.
(c) He plays catch.
(d) He reads a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben trade to Tom?
2. What does Tom throw at Sid as he leaves?
3. What is Ben Rogers doing when he comes across Tom?
4. Why are the Sunday School students given colored tickets?
5. Why does the teacher seat Tom with the girls?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)