|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tom get his tickets?
(a) Tom does chores to earn tickets.
(b) Tom trades the other children for their tickets.
(c) Tom steals tickets from the other children.
(d) Tom makes his own fake tickets.
2. What does Tom throw at Sid as he leaves?
(a) a rock
(b) his paintbrush
(c) an apple core
(d) dirt clods
3. What does Polly give Tom as reward for finishing his chore?
(a) a piece of pie
(b) a cookie
(c) an apple
(d) an orange
4. What does the new girl throw to Tom?
(a) a carnation
(b) a pansy
(c) a rose
(d) a daisy
5. What is Tom's recent accomplishment?
(a) learning to whistle
(b) learning to write in cursive
(c) learning to catch tree frogs
(d) learning to throw a spitball
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Aunt Polly's reaction to Tom's professed illness?
2. Where has Tom heard of the ailment he fakes?
3. What does Tom answer when the judge asks him who the first two apostles were?
4. What is the potential consequence Tom heard that the illness could have?
5. What does Tom imagine after his aunt hits him and does not apologize?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)