|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What person does Tom make up to threaten the stranger with?
(a) a big brother
(b) a powerful father
(c) a big sister
(d) a friend who is a schoolmaster
2. What is Ben Rogers doing when he comes across Tom?
(a) imagining he's an airplane
(b) impersonating a steamboat
(c) mimicking a schoolteacher
(d) pretending to be a monkey
3. What is Tom's recent accomplishment?
(a) learning to throw a spitball
(b) learning to whistle
(c) learning to write in cursive
(d) learning to catch tree frogs
4. Where does Tom go to be alone?
(a) a field out by the fishing pond
(b) an empty cabin in the woods
(c) a log raft in the river
(d) a crawlspace under the school
5. Where does Aunt Polly find Tom?
(a) in the outhouse
(b) in a closet
(c) behind a tree
(d) beneath the covers
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sid do that Tom gets blamed for?
2. What animal gets into a conflict with the bug Tom has brought into church?
3. What does Tom trade his tooth for?
4. When Tom beats up the strange boy, what does he tell the boy to holler to make him stop?
5. What does Mary promise Tom for memorizing his Bible verses?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)