|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say is wrong with him?
(a) He says his toe is mortified.
(b) He says he has leprocy.
(c) He says his appendix has burst.
(d) He says he has gout.
2. What task does Polly give Tom as punishment?
(a) whitewashing the fence
(b) mopping the floor
(c) digging trenches in the garden
(d) carrying water buckets
3. What role do Tom and Joe Harper take in the battle?
(a) opposing generals
(b) general and president
(c) general and lieutenant
(d) allied generals
4. What is Aunt Polly's reaction to Tom's professed illness?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She spanks him.
(c) She takes him to the doctor.
(d) She scolds him for lying.
5. When Tom beats up the strange boy, what does he tell the boy to holler to make him stop?
(a) "I give!"
(d) "You win!"
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Tom's cousin Mary been for the last week?
2. Who wins the battle?
3. What can the children get with their Sunday School tickets?
4. What does Tom do when he plays hooky?
5. Who is Amy Lawrence?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)