|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the Sunday School students given colored tickets?
(a) for attendance
(b) for helping with the Sunday service
(c) for the church raffle
(d) for learning Bible verses
2. Where has Tom's cousin Mary been for the last week?
(a) at an art school
(b) visiting her grandmother
(c) at a Bible school
(d) in the country
3. What is Ben Rogers doing when he comes across Tom?
(a) mimicking a schoolteacher
(b) impersonating a steamboat
(c) imagining he's an airplane
(d) pretending to be a monkey
4. What is the only thing Tom finds wrong with him, when he wakes up Monday morning?
(a) an upset stomach
(b) a cut on his knee
(c) a loose tooth
(d) a sprained wrist
5. Where has Tom heard of the ailment he fakes?
(a) from a friend at school
(b) in a book
(c) from a doctor
(d) from a teacher
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tom's reaction to his bath?
2. When Tom beats up the strange boy, what does he tell the boy to holler to make him stop?
3. Who is Jim?
4. Who has earned the most rewards in Tom's Sunday School?
5. How many tickets are needed to earn a prize?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)