|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom try to do during the sermon?
(a) pry up a floorboard
(b) steal a hymnal
(c) catch a fly
(d) sneak off his shoes
2. What does Tom steal as he goes out to play after whitewashing the fence?
(a) some jam
(b) a peach
(c) a cookie
(d) a doughnut
3. What animal gets into a conflict with the bug Tom has brought into church?
(a) a canary
(b) a piglet
(c) a cat
(d) a poodle
4. What is Tom's reaction to his bath?
(a) Tom sings loudly and out of key in the bath.
(b) Tom goes to sleep in the bath because he's bored.
(c) Tom hates taking a bath and tries to only pretend to take one.
(d) Tom procrastinates in the bath, playing sailor.
5. Where does Aunt Polly find Tom?
(a) beneath the covers
(b) in a closet
(c) behind a tree
(d) in the outhouse
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the potential consequence Tom heard that the illness could have?
2. Does Sid believe Tom is sick?
3. What does Tom do when he plays hooky?
4. What has Tom been eating that he wasn't supposed to eat?
5. What task does Polly give Tom as punishment?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)