|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom take out of his pocket during church?
(a) a spider
(b) a grasshopper
(c) a beetle
(d) a ladybug
2. What role do Tom and Joe Harper take in the battle?
(a) general and lieutenant
(b) allied generals
(c) general and president
(d) opposing generals
3. What does Tom trade his tooth for?
(a) an arrow
(b) a marble
(c) a matchbook
(d) a tick
4. Who is Jim?
(a) a runaway who lives in the woods
(b) Tom's half-brother
(c) Tom's friend from school
(d) a black boy who works at the house
5. What does Tom say is wrong with him?
(a) He says he has leprocy.
(b) He says he has gout.
(c) He says his toe is mortified.
(d) He says his appendix has burst.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tom get his tickets?
2. What is the potential consequence Tom heard that the illness could have?
3. What does Polly give Tom as reward for finishing his chore?
4. What is Tom's recent accomplishment?
5. What person does Tom make up to threaten the stranger with?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)