|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jim?
(a) Tom's friend from school
(b) a runaway who lives in the woods
(c) a black boy who works at the house
(d) Tom's half-brother
2. What does Tom do when he plays hooky?
(a) He reads a book.
(b) He goes swimming.
(c) He plays catch.
(d) He plays baseball.
3. How is Aunt Polly related to Tom?
(a) Tom is Polly's husband's brother's son.
(b) Tom is Polly's sister's son.
(c) Tom is Polly's husband's sister's son.
(d) Tom is Polly's brother's son.
4. Who is Amy Lawrence?
(a) Amy is Jeff's cousin, who Tom thinks is beautiful.
(b) Amy is Tom's beloved, who fickle Tom forgets.
(c) Amy is Sid's beloved, who Tom makes trouble with.
(d) Amy is Tom's teacher, who Tom has a crush on.
5. What does Tom do when he sees the new girl?
(a) Tom asks him to play with the boys in the woods.
(b) Tom shows off by doing tricks on the sidewalk.
(c) Tom pulls her out of the window and runs down to the river with her.
(d) Tom pretends to ignore her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Polly do about Tom's loose tooth?
2. How does Tom get his tickets?
3. What is Tom's recent accomplishment?
4. What is Aunt Polly's reaction to Tom's professed illness?
5. What does Ben trade to Tom?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)