|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tom beats up the strange boy, what does he tell the boy to holler to make him stop?
(c) "I give!"
(d) "You win!"
2. Does Sid believe Tom is sick?
(a) No, he thinks Tom is trying to get him in trouble.
(b) No, he thinks Tom is faking to get out of school.
(c) Yes, he runs to tell Polly that Tom is dying.
(d) Yes, but he thinks Tom is exaggerating.
3. What does Tom say is wrong with him?
(a) He says his appendix has burst.
(b) He says his toe is mortified.
(c) He says he has leprocy.
(d) He says he has gout.
4. Where has Tom's cousin Mary been for the last week?
(a) visiting her grandmother
(b) at an art school
(c) in the country
(d) at a Bible school
5. What role do Tom and Joe Harper take in the battle?
(a) general and president
(b) allied generals
(c) general and lieutenant
(d) opposing generals
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jim?
2. What does the new girl throw to Tom?
3. Who comes to visit the Sunday School class?
4. What does Ben trade to Tom?
5. What does Tom give to Becky?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)