Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 and 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Huck teach the other boys?
(a) how to make a fire
(b) how to fish
(c) how to make a lean-to
(d) how to smoke
2. What is the cave opening shaped like?
(a) a keyhole
(b) a thin tree branch
(c) the letter A
(d) a big circle
3. What dampens Tom's expectations of a night at Widow Douglas'?
(a) He thinks Huck might give him the signal that night.
(b) He expects his aunt will find out where he's been.
(c) He is afraid Injun Joe might find him.
(d) He thinks Becky might disapprove of him.
4. Where does Tom go to be alone?
(a) an empty cabin in the woods
(b) a crawlspace under the school
(c) a log raft in the river
(d) a field out by the fishing pond
5. What does Tom ask Becky?
(a) to run away with him
(b) to be engaged
(c) to meet him on the weekend
(d) to go steady
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Tom heard of the ailment he fakes?
2. What is Aunt Polly's reaction to Tom's professed illness?
3. How does Becky make Tom jealous?
4. What does the preacher do at the funeral service?
5. How does news of the murder travel through the town?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)