|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 and 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tonic does Aunt Polly give Tom to bring him out of his depressed mood?
(b) Cure-all elixir
(c) Reviving oil
2. What is Tom's attitude when he first takes the stand?
(d) showing off
3. What does Tom say the Widow Douglas has for children?
(a) ice cream
4. What does Tom imagine after his aunt hits him and does not apologize?
(a) running away to the big city
(b) lightning from heaven striking her
(c) dying without forgiving her
(d) stealing the quilt she's making
5. What do Tom and Joe use to play with the tick?
(c) paper balls
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom take out of his pocket during church?
2. What is the potential consequence Tom heard that the illness could have?
3. What do the townspeople use to try to make the boys' bodies come to the surface?
4. Why does Tom decide to run away?
5. What do the boys use to prick their fingers?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)