|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the three men have with them?
(a) rope, a pulley, and a black bag
(b) a wagon, spades, and a black bag
(c) a wheelbarrow, rope, and a shovel
(d) a trunk, a shovel, and a pick
2. What do Tom's classmates do, that constantly remind him of his problems?
(a) They make trips to the graveyard to find souvenirs.
(b) They reinact the murder in the schoolyard.
(c) They hold inquests on dead cats.
(d) They sing a song about Murdering Muff.
3. What does Tom do to stop himself from talking in his sleep?
(a) He stuffs the covers into his mouth.
(b) He drinks cinnamon and chamomile tea.
(c) He sleeps on his stomach with his head in the pillow.
(d) He ties up his jaw, complaining of toothache.
4. What role do Tom and Joe Harper take in the battle?
(a) general and lieutenant
(b) general and president
(c) allied generals
(d) opposing generals
5. What does Tom answer when the judge asks him who the first two apostles were?
(a) Abraham and Isaac
(b) Peter and Paul
(c) Mary and Joseph
(d) David and Goliath
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tom go to be alone?
2. Why are the Sunday School students given colored tickets?
3. What does Huck tell Tom is bound to happen if the doctor is dead?
4. What are the men at the graveyard for?
5. What is the object of the game?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)