|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom "die" of during the game?
(a) an arrow
(b) being stoned
(d) a sword wound
2. How does Tom feel when he gets to school?
3. What does Aunt Polly do to Tom for going out at night?
(a) She pretends she doesn't know what happened.
(b) She spanks him until he cries.
(c) She yells at him and kicks him out of the house.
(d) She weeps over him and tells him to go ahead and break her heart.
4. What does Polly give Tom as reward for finishing his chore?
(a) an apple
(b) a piece of pie
(c) an orange
(d) a cookie
5. What can the children get with their Sunday School tickets?
(a) a new Bible
(b) a Sunday hat
(c) a shiny cross
(d) new Sunday clothes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom steal as he goes out to play after whitewashing the fence?
2. Where does Tom go to be alone?
3. What does Tom say the sound of the wind in the trees might be?
4. What time is it, when Tom thinks it must be dawn while he is waiting to meet Huck?
5. What does Aunt Polly do about Tom's loose tooth?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)