Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to visit the Sunday School class?
(a) Parson Bridges
(b) Judge Thatcher
(c) Mayor Ellway
(d) Sherriff Johson
2. Does Sid believe Tom is sick?
(a) No, he thinks Tom is faking to get out of school.
(b) Yes, he runs to tell Polly that Tom is dying.
(c) No, he thinks Tom is trying to get him in trouble.
(d) Yes, but he thinks Tom is exaggerating.
3. How does Tom wake Sid?
(a) Tom's moaning wakes Sid.
(b) Tom splashes water on Sid.
(c) Tom pushes Sid out of bed.
(d) Tom shakes Sid and calls his name.
4. What is Tom's recent accomplishment?
(a) learning to write in cursive
(b) learning to catch tree frogs
(c) learning to throw a spitball
(d) learning to whistle
5. What does Polly give Tom as reward for finishing his chore?
(a) an apple
(b) an orange
(c) a cookie
(d) a piece of pie
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tom beats up the strange boy, what does he tell the boy to holler to make him stop?
2. What does the stranger do through the window while Tom stands outside his house?
3. How many tickets are needed to earn a prize?
4. What can the children get with their Sunday School tickets?
5. What does Tom steal as he goes out to play after whitewashing the fence?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)