|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Tom and Huck take as an omen that they will die?
(a) a black cat yowling
(b) a fox eating a rat
(c) a stray dog howling
(d) an owl's cry
2. What does Tom do with the tonic?
(a) He pours it out the window onto the flowers.
(b) He pours it in a crack in the floor.
(c) He pours it into Sid's matress.
(d) He pours it into the kitchen sink.
3. Where does the town gather?
(a) the town hall
(b) the town square
(c) the schoolyard
(d) the graveyard
4. What does Polly give Tom as reward for finishing his chore?
(a) an apple
(b) a cookie
(c) a piece of pie
(d) an orange
5. Where is Potter caught?
(a) in the tannery
(b) at the graveyard
(c) in the town square
(d) in the woods
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom ask Becky?
2. Why do Tom and Huck think it's useless to break Muff out of prison?
3. During the trial, what does the defense attorney ask the witness who saw Muff Potter washing at a creek?
4. How does Judge Frazer let Tom down?
5. What witness comes forward against Muff Potter?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)