|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tom remember to grab the towel before running?
(a) Sid would snitch on Tom if he came back without the towel.
(b) Huck would kill him for losing the towel.
(c) Injun Joe could track him down with the towel.
(d) His aunt would kill him for losing the towel.
2. Who wins the battle?
(a) Ben's army wins
(b) Sid's army wins
(c) Tom's army wins
(d) Joe's army wins
3. Why does the teacher seat Tom with the girls?
(a) because Tom is late
(b) because Tom is too noisy with the boys
(c) because the classroom is short of chairs
(d) because it's his turn to sit with the girls
4. What does Becky do that she thinks will get her in trouble?
(a) She breaks the lock on the teacher's desk.
(b) She accidentally tears a page of the teacher's book.
(c) She writes on her desk and then finds that it won't come off.
(d) She throws a stone at Tom, and it goes through the schoolroom window.
5. How does news of the murder travel through the town?
(a) by the newspaper
(b) by word of mouth
(c) by telegraph
(d) by the mayor's announcement
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Polly learn that Tom was lying about his dream?
2. Who has earned the most rewards in Tom's Sunday School?
3. What does Huck decide to do when the men come out of No. 2?
4. How long does Tom have to stay after school?
5. Who does Tom meet on his way to school?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)