|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tom meet on his way to school?
(a) Joe Harper
(b) Amy Lawrence
(c) Jeff Thatcher
(d) Huckleberry Finn
2. What is the cave opening shaped like?
(a) a thin tree branch
(b) the letter A
(c) a big circle
(d) a keyhole
3. What is the object of the game?
(a) to keep the tick moving
(b) to move the tick in a perfect circle
(c) to keep the tick on the player's side
(d) to move the tick to the other side
4. Why does Tom decide to run away?
(a) Becky scorns him when she comes back to school.
(b) Aunt Polly won't stop giving him medicines.
(c) Tom is failing in school and will be held back.
(d) He is afraid Huck will break their pact.
5. What witness comes forward against Muff Potter?
(a) A man who heard Potter threaten the doctor.
(b) A man who saw Potter washing in a stream in the early hours.
(c) A man who saw Potter meeting secretively with the doctor.
(d) A man who identified Potter as buying the murder weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tom get his tickets?
2. What do the boys eat for breakfast after running away?
3. What do the boys play after the storm?
4. What does Tom do that makes Becky cry?
5. What does the new girl throw to Tom?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)