|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tom say robbers fail to come get their treasures?
(a) Their treasure maps get lost, destroyed, or stolen.
(b) They forget the marks that identify the spot or else they die.
(c) They get doublecrossed by their partners and stranded.
(d) They get caught and sent to prison or flee the country.
2. What game does Tom play with Joe Harper?
(a) Robin Hood
(b) King of the Hill
(c) Civil War
(d) Cowboys and Indians
3. What does Tom fear whenever someone gossips to him about the murder?
(a) He fears Muff Potter will not be convicted.
(b) He fears the person is hinting Tom knows something.
(c) He fears the doctor's ghost will rise up.
(d) He fears he will be accused of the murder.
4. Why does Tom join the Cadets of Temperance?
(a) He's decided to turn over a new leaf.
(b) He wants to impress Becky.
(c) He likes their uniforms.
(d) His aunt makes him.
5. What do the boys eat for breakfast after running away?
(a) dry crackers
(b) apples and bread
(c) cheese and stolen eggs
(d) bacon and fish
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Tom leave Aunt Polly his note?
2. What is the cave opening shaped like?
3. What does Tom say will happen if the boys break their pact?
4. What does Tom do with the tonic?
5. What serves as a field for their tick game?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)