|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Welshman find where the two criminals were standing outside Widow Douglas' house?
(a) Injun Joe's eye patch
(b) burglar's tools
(c) a gold coin
(d) a heavy club
2. What color lights are seen in the haunted house, reportedly?
3. Why are the Sunday School students given colored tickets?
(a) for helping with the Sunday service
(b) for attendance
(c) for the church raffle
(d) for learning Bible verses
4. What speech does Tom make on examination day?
(a) Washington's Farewell Address
(b) the Sermon on the Mount
(c) the Gettysburg Address
(d) Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death
5. Who wins the battle?
(a) Sid's army wins
(b) Joe's army wins
(c) Tom's army wins
(d) Ben's army wins
Short Answer Questions
1. What witness comes forward against Muff Potter?
2. When does Mrs. Thatcher find out that Becky's not where she's supposed to be?
3. What do Joe and Tom feel guilty about?
4. What is Aunt Polly's reaction to Tom's professed illness?
5. What does Tom find in No. 2?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)