|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tom get his tickets?
(a) Tom makes his own fake tickets.
(b) Tom does chores to earn tickets.
(c) Tom trades the other children for their tickets.
(d) Tom steals tickets from the other children.
2. When does Mrs. Thatcher find out that Becky's not where she's supposed to be?
(a) when Mrs. Harper visits the Thatcher house
(b) at church Sunday morning
(c) when Becky doesn't come home from the picnic Saturday night
(d) in the town square Sunday morning
3. What role do Tom and Joe Harper take in the battle?
(a) allied generals
(b) opposing generals
(c) general and lieutenant
(d) general and president
4. What does the new girl throw to Tom?
(a) a pansy
(b) a daisy
(c) a carnation
(d) a rose
5. What color is the schoolmaster's bald head, when the pranksters cause a cat to snatch his wig away?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tom remember to grab the towel before running?
2. What color lights are seen in the haunted house, reportedly?
3. What does the preacher do at the funeral service?
4. How does Polly learn that Tom was lying about his dream?
5. What do Tom and Joe use to play with the tick?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)