|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Becky meet Tom at lunchtime?
(a) in the woods
(b) at the school
(c) at Becky's house
(d) at the town square
2. What does Becky wish she had?
(a) a raft to run away down the river
(b) the brass knob Tom tried to give her
(c) poison to commit suicide with
(d) a lock of Tom's hair for a necklace
3. What is the title of the first-prize composition?
(a) Is this, then, Life?
(b) A Missouri Maiden's Farewell to Alabama
(c) A Vision
(d) The Advantages of Culture
4. What does Tom say is wrong with him?
(a) He says he has gout.
(b) He says his toe is mortified.
(c) He says his appendix has burst.
(d) He says he has leprocy.
5. What does Tom answer when the judge asks him who the first two apostles were?
(a) David and Goliath
(b) Peter and Paul
(c) Abraham and Isaac
(d) Mary and Joseph
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sheriff say about catching Muff Potter?
2. Who comes to visit the Sunday School class?
3. What does Huck decide to do when the men come out of No. 2?
4. Where does the town gather?
5. What is the potential consequence Tom heard that the illness could have?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)