|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom do with the tonic?
(a) He pours it into the kitchen sink.
(b) He pours it in a crack in the floor.
(c) He pours it into Sid's matress.
(d) He pours it out the window onto the flowers.
2. What do the townspeople use to try to make the boys' bodies come to the surface?
(d) a cannon
3. What does Potter say when he's caught?
(a) He says that he doesn't remember what happened.
(b) He confesses to the killing.
(c) He accuses Injun Joe of committing the murder.
(d) He claims that he didn't kill the doctor.
4. What does Tom say is wrong with him?
(a) He says he has gout.
(b) He says his appendix has burst.
(c) He says his toe is mortified.
(d) He says he has leprocy.
5. What does Tom say that robbers bury under a tree with their treasure?
(a) a dead man
(b) a witch's finger
(c) a box of toadstools
(d) a cursed cross
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tom get his tickets?
2. Who takes care of Huck when he's ill?
3. What makes Aunt Polly able to forgive Tom anything?
4. What was the schoolmaster's unfulfilled goal?
5. What does Tom write the pact between the boys on?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)