|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role do Tom and Joe Harper take in the battle?
(a) opposing generals
(b) general and lieutenant
(c) general and president
(d) allied generals
2. Who does Tom meet on his way to school?
(a) Joe Harper
(b) Amy Lawrence
(c) Jeff Thatcher
(d) Huckleberry Finn
3. What does Aunt Polly do about Tom's loose tooth?
(a) She pulls it out with string.
(b) She gives him gum to chew.
(c) She gives him an apple to bite into.
(d) She pulls it out with pliers.
4. Where has Tom heard of the ailment he fakes?
(a) from a friend at school
(b) from a doctor
(c) from a teacher
(d) in a book
5. Who is Amy Lawrence?
(a) Amy is Tom's beloved, who fickle Tom forgets.
(b) Amy is Jeff's cousin, who Tom thinks is beautiful.
(c) Amy is Tom's teacher, who Tom has a crush on.
(d) Amy is Sid's beloved, who Tom makes trouble with.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom say is wrong with him?
2. Why do Tom and Huck think it's useless to break Muff out of prison?
3. What does Tom do to stop himself from talking in his sleep?
4. How does Polly learn that Tom was lying about his dream?
5. Where is Potter caught?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)