|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Potter caught?
(a) in the woods
(b) in the tannery
(c) at the graveyard
(d) in the town square
2. Who is Amy Lawrence?
(a) Amy is Sid's beloved, who Tom makes trouble with.
(b) Amy is Tom's beloved, who fickle Tom forgets.
(c) Amy is Tom's teacher, who Tom has a crush on.
(d) Amy is Jeff's cousin, who Tom thinks is beautiful.
3. What reason does Tom give for not letting Polly know he was alive?
(a) Tom didn't want Sid and Mary to find out he was alive.
(b) Tom thought Polly would be angry if she knew he'd been to the house.
(c) Tom didn't want to spoil the effect of appearing at the funeral.
(d) Tom didn't want to betray his fellow pirates, Joe and Huck.
4. What game does Tom play with Joe Harper?
(a) Robin Hood
(b) King of the Hill
(c) Cowboys and Indians
(d) Civil War
5. What do Tom and Joe use to play with the tick?
(b) paper balls
Short Answer Questions
1. How many tickets are needed to earn a prize?
2. Why does Becky miss school?
3. What animal gets into a conflict with the bug Tom has brought into church?
4. What do the boys expect to happen when Injun Joe lies about the murder?
5. Why does the teacher seat Tom with the girls?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)