|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Aunt Polly able to forgive Tom anything?
(a) Joe tells her that Tom was the one that convinced them to come back.
(b) She discovers the note in his jacket, so she knows he wasn't lying.
(c) Tom tells her that the only reason he came back was to stop her from grieving.
(d) She remembers how she felt when she thought Tom was dead.
2. Who does Tom meet on his way to school?
(a) Amy Lawrence
(b) Joe Harper
(c) Jeff Thatcher
(d) Huckleberry Finn
3. What does Tom ask Becky?
(a) to run away with him
(b) to meet him on the weekend
(c) to be engaged
(d) to go steady
4. Who does Tom give a dose of tonic to?
(b) Aunt Polly
(c) the cat
5. What does Sid do that Tom gets blamed for?
(a) Sid breaks the sugar bowl.
(b) Sid lets the cat out.
(c) Sid hides the napkins.
(d) Sid eats all the dessert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom throw at Sid as he leaves?
2. What is the only thing Tom finds wrong with him, when he wakes up Monday morning?
3. Where does Becky meet Tom at lunchtime?
4. What does the sheriff say about catching Muff Potter?
5. What happens to the boys' raft?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)