|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many tickets are needed to earn a prize?
(a) ten yellow tickets
(b) five blue tickets
(c) twenty red tickets
(d) fifty green tickets
2. What thought discourages Tom from committing suicide?
(a) His Sunday School record is not good.
(b) Mary and Sid will miss him.
(c) Becky won't even mourn for him.
(d) His aunt will miss him.
3. What is Tom's attitude when he first takes the stand?
(b) showing off
4. What does Tom trade his tooth for?
(a) a tick
(b) an arrow
(c) a marble
(d) a matchbook
5. What dampens Tom's expectations of a night at Widow Douglas'?
(a) He expects his aunt will find out where he's been.
(b) He is afraid Injun Joe might find him.
(c) He thinks Becky might disapprove of him.
(d) He thinks Huck might give him the signal that night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before the trial, does any of the town gossip speculate that Muff Potter is innocent?
2. By Monday morning, what do the men searching the cave send word to town for?
3. Where does Tom sneak off to during the night on the island?
4. What do Tom and Joe use to play with the tick?
5. Where has Tom heard of the ailment he fakes?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)