|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom write the pact between the boys on?
(a) a flat rock
(b) a pine shingle
(c) a gum wrapper
(d) a piece of his shirt
2. What is the potential consequence Tom heard that the illness could have?
(a) falling into a coma
(b) losing a finger
(c) needing an operation
(d) being paralyzed
3. What does Tom say the Widow Douglas has for children?
(a) ice cream
4. Who does Tom give a dose of tonic to?
(b) the cat
(d) Aunt Polly
5. What illness does Tom contract during vacation?
(a) whooping cough
(c) chicken pox
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the boys find sleeping in their hideout?
2. What serves as a field for their tick game?
3. What kind of craft do the townspeople take onto the river to look for the boys?
4. How does Tom wake Sid?
5. What wakes Tom the next morning?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)