|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Joe and Tom feel guilty about?
(a) taking the raft
(b) keeping secrets from their parents
(c) robbing a boat on the river
(d) stealing food from their homes
2. How does Tom get his tickets?
(a) Tom does chores to earn tickets.
(b) Tom steals tickets from the other children.
(c) Tom trades the other children for their tickets.
(d) Tom makes his own fake tickets.
3. What does Tom answer when the judge asks him who the first two apostles were?
(a) Mary and Joseph
(b) Abraham and Isaac
(c) Peter and Paul
(d) David and Goliath
4. What is the title of the first-prize composition?
(a) Is this, then, Life?
(b) A Missouri Maiden's Farewell to Alabama
(c) A Vision
(d) The Advantages of Culture
5. What tonic does Aunt Polly give Tom to bring him out of his depressed mood?
(c) Cure-all elixir
(d) Reviving oil
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Tom play with Joe Harper?
2. Where has Tom heard of the ailment he fakes?
3. What does Tom do when he sees the new girl?
4. What does Huck teach the other boys?
5. What is the potential consequence Tom heard that the illness could have?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)