|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role do Tom and Joe Harper take in the battle?
(a) general and president
(b) allied generals
(c) general and lieutenant
(d) opposing generals
2. What serves as a field for their tick game?
(a) Tom's sleeve
(b) Joe's shoe
(c) Joe's slate
(d) Tom's desk
3. What wakes Tom the next morning?
(a) Mary shakes Tom awake.
(b) Sid pours water on Tom.
(c) Tom wakes on his own.
(d) Aunt Polly yells at Tom to wake him.
4. What does Potter say when he's caught?
(a) He says that he doesn't remember what happened.
(b) He accuses Injun Joe of committing the murder.
(c) He confesses to the killing.
(d) He claims that he didn't kill the doctor.
5. How does Tom get his tickets?
(a) Tom makes his own fake tickets.
(b) Tom does chores to earn tickets.
(c) Tom steals tickets from the other children.
(d) Tom trades the other children for their tickets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the Sunday School students given colored tickets?
2. Who does Tom meet on his way to school?
3. What does Aunt Polly do to Tom for going out at night?
4. Where is Potter caught?
5. Why does Tom say robbers fail to come get their treasures?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)