|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to visit the Sunday School class?
(a) Judge Thatcher
(b) Mayor Ellway
(c) Sherriff Johson
(d) Parson Bridges
2. What is Muff Potter's reaction when Tom is called as a witness?
3. What tonic does Aunt Polly give Tom to bring him out of his depressed mood?
(c) Cure-all elixir
(d) Reviving oil
4. What does Aunt Polly do about Tom's loose tooth?
(a) She gives him gum to chew.
(b) She pulls it out with pliers.
(c) She pulls it out with string.
(d) She gives him an apple to bite into.
5. What does Tom ask Becky?
(a) to meet him on the weekend
(b) to go steady
(c) to be engaged
(d) to run away with him
Short Answer Questions
1. What source of food do the boys find on the island?
2. What witness comes forward against Muff Potter?
3. What does the new girl throw to Tom?
4. Where is Potter caught?
5. What is the potential consequence Tom heard that the illness could have?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)