|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say is wrong with him?
(a) He says he has gout.
(b) He says his toe is mortified.
(c) He says his appendix has burst.
(d) He says he has leprocy.
2. How does Tom get his tickets?
(a) Tom makes his own fake tickets.
(b) Tom does chores to earn tickets.
(c) Tom steals tickets from the other children.
(d) Tom trades the other children for their tickets.
3. What does Tom do that makes Becky cry?
(a) He says something bad about her cousin.
(b) He says he doesn't like her dress.
(c) He says he doesn't like her hair.
(d) He mentions his old girlfriend.
4. What serves as a field for their tick game?
(a) Joe's slate
(b) Tom's desk
(c) Joe's shoe
(d) Tom's sleeve
5. What does Mary promise Tom for memorizing his Bible verses?
(a) new shoes
(b) a fishing pole
(c) a knife
(d) a slingshot
Short Answer Questions
1. What role do Tom and Joe Harper take in the battle?
2. Who breaks the rules of the game?
3. Where has Tom's cousin Mary been for the last week?
4. Where does Becky meet Tom at lunchtime?
5. Who comes to visit the Sunday School class?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)