|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the Sunday School students given colored tickets?
(a) for attendance
(b) for the church raffle
(c) for helping with the Sunday service
(d) for learning Bible verses
2. What do Tom and Joe use to play with the tick?
(d) paper balls
3. What serves as a field for their tick game?
(a) Tom's desk
(b) Joe's slate
(c) Joe's shoe
(d) Tom's sleeve
4. Who has earned the most rewards in Tom's Sunday School?
(a) Ben Rodgers
(b) a German boy
(c) Jeff Thatcher
5. What does Aunt Polly do to Tom for going out at night?
(a) She pretends she doesn't know what happened.
(b) She weeps over him and tells him to go ahead and break her heart.
(c) She yells at him and kicks him out of the house.
(d) She spanks him until he cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Tom play with Joe Harper?
2. What can the children get with their Sunday School tickets?
3. What does Tom write the pact between the boys on?
4. What does Tom do that makes Becky cry?
5. What does Tom throw at Sid as he leaves?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)