|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Tom's cousin Mary been for the last week?
(a) in the country
(b) visiting her grandmother
(c) at an art school
(d) at a Bible school
2. What is Aunt Polly's reaction to Tom's professed illness?
(a) She spanks him.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She takes him to the doctor.
(d) She scolds him for lying.
3. What does Tom ask Becky?
(a) to meet him on the weekend
(b) to run away with him
(c) to go steady
(d) to be engaged
4. Does Sid believe Tom is sick?
(a) No, he thinks Tom is faking to get out of school.
(b) Yes, but he thinks Tom is exaggerating.
(c) Yes, he runs to tell Polly that Tom is dying.
(d) No, he thinks Tom is trying to get him in trouble.
5. What does Polly give Tom as reward for finishing his chore?
(a) a cookie
(b) an apple
(c) a piece of pie
(d) an orange
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys use to prick their fingers?
2. What is Tom's reaction to his bath?
3. Where does Tom go to be alone?
4. What does Tom decide to run away to become?
5. How does Tom get his tickets?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)