|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has earned the most rewards in Tom's Sunday School?
(a) Jeff Thatcher
(b) Ben Rodgers
(d) a German boy
2. What does Tom offer Becky to console her?
(a) a ribbon
(b) a brass knob
(c) a flower
(d) a silver teacup
3. What do Tom and Huck take as an omen that they will die?
(a) a black cat yowling
(b) a fox eating a rat
(c) an owl's cry
(d) a stray dog howling
4. What is the potential consequence Tom heard that the illness could have?
(a) needing an operation
(b) losing a finger
(c) being paralyzed
(d) falling into a coma
5. Why are the Sunday School students given colored tickets?
(a) for helping with the Sunday service
(b) for the church raffle
(c) for attendance
(d) for learning Bible verses
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Tom and Joe use to play with the tick?
2. What does the new girl throw to Tom?
3. What does Tom give to Becky?
4. What role do Tom and Joe Harper take in the battle?
5. Why do the boys realize they're mistaken about the omen?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)