|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom do that makes Becky cry?
(a) He says he doesn't like her hair.
(b) He mentions his old girlfriend.
(c) He says he doesn't like her dress.
(d) He says something bad about her cousin.
2. What does Tom take out of his pocket during church?
(a) a beetle
(b) a ladybug
(c) a spider
(d) a grasshopper
3. Why doesn't Huck want to tell what the boys saw?
(a) He's afraid no one will believe them.
(b) He doesn't want to have to testify in court.
(c) He's afraid Injun Joe might kill them.
(d) He's afraid he'll be arrested.
4. Why does the teacher seat Tom with the girls?
(a) because Tom is late
(b) because the classroom is short of chairs
(c) because it's his turn to sit with the girls
(d) because Tom is too noisy with the boys
5. How many tickets are needed to earn a prize?
(a) twenty red tickets
(b) five blue tickets
(c) fifty green tickets
(d) ten yellow tickets
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tom get his tickets?
2. Why do the boys realize they're mistaken about the omen?
3. Where does Becky meet Tom at lunchtime?
4. What is the potential consequence Tom heard that the illness could have?
5. What is the only thing Tom finds wrong with him, when he wakes up Monday morning?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)