|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom write the pact between the boys on?
(a) a piece of his shirt
(b) a gum wrapper
(c) a flat rock
(d) a pine shingle
2. What is the potential consequence Tom heard that the illness could have?
(a) losing a finger
(b) falling into a coma
(c) being paralyzed
(d) needing an operation
3. What does Tom imagine after his aunt hits him and does not apologize?
(a) dying without forgiving her
(b) lightning from heaven striking her
(c) stealing the quilt she's making
(d) running away to the big city
4. What does Aunt Polly do about Tom's loose tooth?
(a) She gives him gum to chew.
(b) She pulls it out with string.
(c) She pulls it out with pliers.
(d) She gives him an apple to bite into.
5. What does Tom ask Becky?
(a) to go steady
(b) to meet him on the weekend
(c) to be engaged
(d) to run away with him
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Huck sign his name?
2. What does Tom take out of his pocket during church?
3. What is Tom's reaction to his bath?
4. What does Sid do that Tom gets blamed for?
5. Who do the boys find sleeping in their hideout?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)