|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom give to Becky?
(a) a peach
(b) an orange
(c) an apple
(d) a pear
2. What animal gets into a conflict with the bug Tom has brought into church?
(a) a piglet
(b) a cat
(c) a poodle
(d) a canary
3. What do the boys use to prick their fingers?
(a) a brass pin
(b) a pine needle
(c) Tom's needle
(d) the tip of a pen
4. What does Tom throw at Sid as he leaves?
(a) a rock
(b) dirt clods
(c) his paintbrush
(d) an apple core
5. Does Sid believe Tom is sick?
(a) Yes, but he thinks Tom is exaggerating.
(b) No, he thinks Tom is trying to get him in trouble.
(c) Yes, he runs to tell Polly that Tom is dying.
(d) No, he thinks Tom is faking to get out of school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom try to do during the sermon?
2. What does Tom say is wrong with him?
3. Why are the Sunday School students given colored tickets?
4. What does Tom say will happen if the boys break their pact?
5. Who is Amy Lawrence?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)