|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom answer when the judge asks him who the first two apostles were?
(a) Mary and Joseph
(b) Peter and Paul
(c) David and Goliath
(d) Abraham and Isaac
2. What does Tom steal as he goes out to play after whitewashing the fence?
(a) a cookie
(b) a peach
(c) some jam
(d) a doughnut
3. What does Huck tell Tom is bound to happen if the doctor is dead?
(a) Someone will be thown in prison.
(b) Someone will be hanged.
(c) The doctor's ghost will come back to haunt Joe.
(d) Spirits will be blamed.
4. What does Mary promise Tom for memorizing his Bible verses?
(a) new shoes
(b) a slingshot
(c) a fishing pole
(d) a knife
5. How many tickets are needed to earn a prize?
(a) fifty green tickets
(b) five blue tickets
(c) twenty red tickets
(d) ten yellow tickets
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom do when he sees the new girl?
2. Who comes to visit the Sunday School class?
3. What is the only thing Tom finds wrong with him, when he wakes up Monday morning?
4. What does Tom trade his tooth for?
5. What do Tom and Huck take as an omen that they will die?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)