|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Huck tell Tom is bound to happen if the doctor is dead?
(a) The doctor's ghost will come back to haunt Joe.
(b) Someone will be thown in prison.
(c) Spirits will be blamed.
(d) Someone will be hanged.
2. How does Tom wake Sid?
(a) Tom's moaning wakes Sid.
(b) Tom splashes water on Sid.
(c) Tom shakes Sid and calls his name.
(d) Tom pushes Sid out of bed.
3. What does Tom give to Becky?
(a) a pear
(b) a peach
(c) an apple
(d) an orange
4. What does Tom answer when the judge asks him who the first two apostles were?
(a) Peter and Paul
(b) Mary and Joseph
(c) David and Goliath
(d) Abraham and Isaac
5. How does Huck sign his name?
(a) Huck writes "Mr. Finn."
(b) Tom shows Huck how to make an H and an F.
(c) Huck writes out his full given name.
(d) Huck makes an X instead of his name.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tom feel when he gets to school?
2. What animal gets into a conflict with the bug Tom has brought into church?
3. Where has Tom's cousin Mary been for the last week?
4. What does Aunt Polly do about Tom's loose tooth?
5. How many tickets are needed to earn a prize?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)