|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role do Tom and Joe Harper take in the battle?
(a) general and lieutenant
(b) opposing generals
(c) allied generals
(d) general and president
2. What does Tom do that makes Becky cry?
(a) He mentions his old girlfriend.
(b) He says something bad about her cousin.
(c) He says he doesn't like her dress.
(d) He says he doesn't like her hair.
3. What does Tom "die" of during the game?
(a) being stoned
(c) a sword wound
(d) an arrow
4. Why doesn't Huck want to tell what the boys saw?
(a) He's afraid Injun Joe might kill them.
(b) He doesn't want to have to testify in court.
(c) He's afraid no one will believe them.
(d) He's afraid he'll be arrested.
5. What does the new girl throw to Tom?
(a) a rose
(b) a pansy
(c) a daisy
(d) a carnation
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal gets into a conflict with the bug Tom has brought into church?
2. What is the object of the game?
3. What does Tom imagine after his aunt hits him and does not apologize?
4. What does Tom say is wrong with him?
5. What does Mary promise Tom for memorizing his Bible verses?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)