|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has earned the most rewards in Tom's Sunday School?
(b) Jeff Thatcher
(c) a German boy
(d) Ben Rodgers
2. What does Tom decide to run away to become?
(a) an acrobat
(b) an actor
(c) a pirate
(d) a statesman
3. What does Tom do when he sees the new girl?
(a) Tom pulls her out of the window and runs down to the river with her.
(b) Tom asks him to play with the boys in the woods.
(c) Tom pretends to ignore her.
(d) Tom shows off by doing tricks on the sidewalk.
4. Does Sid believe Tom is sick?
(a) Yes, but he thinks Tom is exaggerating.
(b) No, he thinks Tom is trying to get him in trouble.
(c) Yes, he runs to tell Polly that Tom is dying.
(d) No, he thinks Tom is faking to get out of school.
5. What does Tom do that makes Becky cry?
(a) He says he doesn't like her dress.
(b) He says something bad about her cousin.
(c) He mentions his old girlfriend.
(d) He says he doesn't like her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom try to do during the sermon?
2. What does Tom steal as he goes out to play after whitewashing the fence?
3. What does Tom ask Becky?
4. What can the children get with their Sunday School tickets?
5. Where has Tom's cousin Mary been for the last week?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)