|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Huck want to tell what the boys saw?
(a) He doesn't want to have to testify in court.
(b) He's afraid he'll be arrested.
(c) He's afraid Injun Joe might kill them.
(d) He's afraid no one will believe them.
2. What does Polly give Tom as reward for finishing his chore?
(a) a piece of pie
(b) an apple
(c) a cookie
(d) an orange
3. What can the children get with their Sunday School tickets?
(a) a shiny cross
(b) a new Bible
(c) new Sunday clothes
(d) a Sunday hat
4. How does Tom wake Sid?
(a) Tom's moaning wakes Sid.
(b) Tom shakes Sid and calls his name.
(c) Tom pushes Sid out of bed.
(d) Tom splashes water on Sid.
5. What does Tom say is wrong with him?
(a) He says he has gout.
(b) He says his toe is mortified.
(c) He says his appendix has burst.
(d) He says he has leprocy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tom's reaction to his bath?
2. What does Tom ask Becky?
3. Where has Tom's cousin Mary been for the last week?
4. What does Tom take out of his pocket during church?
5. Who breaks the rules of the game?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)