|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom write the pact between the boys on?
(a) a piece of his shirt
(b) a flat rock
(c) a pine shingle
(d) a gum wrapper
2. Who breaks the rules of the game?
(a) Joe, by smashing the tick
(b) Tom, by letting the tick out the window
(c) Joe, by dropping the tick on the floor
(d) Tom, by playing with the tick during Joe's turn
3. What is the only thing Tom finds wrong with him, when he wakes up Monday morning?
(a) an upset stomach
(b) a loose tooth
(c) a cut on his knee
(d) a sprained wrist
4. What does Tom say will happen if the boys break their pact?
(a) They will go to Hell.
(b) They will suffer an agonizing illness.
(c) They will drop down dead.
(d) They will never be friends again.
5. What does Aunt Polly do to Tom for going out at night?
(a) She pretends she doesn't know what happened.
(b) She spanks him until he cries.
(c) She weeps over him and tells him to go ahead and break her heart.
(d) She yells at him and kicks him out of the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Becky meet Tom at lunchtime?
2. What does Tom answer when the judge asks him who the first two apostles were?
3. How does Huck sign his name?
4. How does Tom wake Sid?
5. What does Tom decide to run away to become?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)